Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl slapped my ass?

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her and she knows. She has a boyfriend, and I told her I liked her after they began going out. She never told me about him, I found out from friends.

We flirt sometimes, she was shy at the start of the year and it was kind of awkward, she is much friendlier now. We flirt and she smiles when she sees me.

I was at a party and she was happy to see me when I turned up. She slapped my ass when I was looking in the fridge and ran off laughing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just wait till you're the 'boyfriend' and she's grabbing some other guy's ass.

Sounds like fun!:p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know her do you.
duh..

Ya, think?o_O

and... neither do you. Otherwise, you would have known, without finding out, that she had a 'boytoy'.

...Somebody get some KY, so he can get his head out of his ass.

Last edited:

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
duh..

Ya, think?o_O

and... neither do you. Otherwise, you would have known, without finding out, that she had a 'boytoy'.

...Somebody get some KY, so he can get his head out of his ass.
I've known her for 7 years lol, we have flirted for ages. In that time, she has had 2 boyfriends including now. I only really developed feelings for her recently.

Her ex didn't like us flirting and spread rumors about us and she thought I hated her and that killed the flirting between us. The rumor was that she said that she thought I was going to shoot up the school and spare her. Things thawed between us and we got friendly again but it was awkward between us. She hated talking to her bf in front of me and said that she was "embarrassed by him" when I told her.

I actually found out that she was going out with her new bf because I ran into them on the beach when walking my dog. She looked really embarrassed when I showed up but kept somewhat mature. When I was walking away, I looked back and she was full on staring at me. She kept her "boytoy" under the radar, 90% of our mutual friends don't even know.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known her for 7 years lol, we have flirted for ages. In that time, she has had 2 boyfriends including now. I only really developed feelings for her recently.

Her ex didn't like us flirting and spread rumors about us and she thought I hated her and that killed the flirting between us. The rumor was that she said that she thought I was going to shoot up the school and spare her. Things thawed between us and we got friendly again but it was awkward between us. She hated talking to her bf in front of me and said that she was "embarrassed by him" when I told her.

I actually found out that she was going out with her new bf because I ran into them on the beach when walking my dog. She looked really embarrassed when I showed up but kept somewhat mature. When I was walking away, I looked back and she was full on staring at me. She kept her "boytoy" under the radar, 90% of our mutual friends don't even know.
Look, if she's not chasing you like you're the cure for her disease...consider yourself in the 'friendzone'.

No loss there, as she's public property.

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 is company..3 is a crowd.

I wouldn't touch her.
I would. Probably one of the most honest, hard working girls I know. We have always gotten on well, until that ******* of an ex ****ed us over. We probably would be together if it weren't for him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would. Probably one of the most honest, hard working girls I know. We have always gotten on well, until that ******* of an ex ****ed us over. We probably would be together if it weren't for him.
Baggage sucks. Been there.

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Baggage sucks. Been there.
Ah sure look, if she likes me and wants to be with me, she'll break up with him at some point. By the signs, she does so I probably just have to maintain some interest in the mean time while doing my own thing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah sure look, if she likes me and wants to be with me, she'll break up with him at some point. By the signs, she does so I probably just have to maintain some interest in the mean time while doing my own thing.
just walk and see what happens...people show thier true colors, in times of adversity.

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't necessarily want the d; she wants your attention.

And if she's going back to the borefriend, then that currently puts you low on her hypergamous totem pole -arseslap or no.

Not a position that i think you should be particularly interested in. Escalate, or find a different woman that makes you more a priority.

There's a commonly used term for a guy politely waiting his turn to be with a woman. You might have heard of it. Begins with "b", and ends with "eta male"...
The thing is that she was shy at the start of the year but then opened up more as the year went on.

throwaway1224ep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not "beta". I have had flings with other girls and recently developed feelings for this one.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not "beta". I have had flings with other girls and recently developed feelings for this one.
right now, your emotions are controlling you.

Take a step back, regroup, and reframe.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her and she knows. She has a boyfriend, and I told her I liked her after they began going out. She never told me about him, I found out from friends.

We flirt sometimes, she was shy at the start of the year and it was kind of awkward, she is much friendlier now. We flirt and she smiles when she sees me.

I was at a party and she was happy to see me when I turned up. She slapped my ass when I was looking in the fridge and ran off laughing.
attention wh0re or slvt

Wouldn't be too happy tbh, she's only like that to me.
oh yeah? see if she'll let you hold her phone, then check her texts/facebook messages when she's not looking. let me know how that works out for you

I've known her for 7 years lol, we have flirted for ages.
if you couldn't get her in like a month, you wouldn't get her in 1,000 years. I'm going with attention wh0re

Her ex didn't like us flirting and spread rumors about us and she thought I hated her and that killed the flirting between us. The rumor was that she said that she thought I was going to shoot up the school and spare her. Things thawed between us and we got friendly again but it was awkward between us.
she's really dumb to have believed such obvious BS
and we're back to slvt, no other word describes a girl who keeps her bf a secret so that she can flirt with other guys

because 2 guys make you a hoe lol.
common misconception, amount of men doesn't truly make you a hoe, whether 1 or 100

hoes are disloyal (always looking for the next one), cheat on their boyfriends, aren't monogamous (thinking it's okay to be messing around with numerous dudes without being clear to all of those dudes that they're just messing around), crave all the attention they can get even if they already get plenty from their boyfriends, need to be kept on a short leash because they can't be trusted, etc.

I wouldn't trust this girl who likes to flirt with men while keeping her bf secret and you shouldn't either.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was just having fun and knows she is making your hamster spin. Not a good look...thats your job to make that happen to her.