Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says guy is very nice?

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I saw a thread explaining that being very nice isn't necessarily a bad thing but it causes a girl to have affection and not attraction to a guy. Clearly the girl has a positive view of the guy but anyone...?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me, sure you can be nice but that will only get you half way there. nice guys can easily be replaced, why? because most males are good dudes. now to couple your so called niceness with indifference. thats a one, two cobo that will for sure knock her out of her socks.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I look at it as nice vs considerate. Considerate is a good place to be IMO, but nice is not.

Nice guy: Buys her drinks all night; refuses to let her buy him one.
Considerate guy: Buys her one drink, lets her buy him one; thanks her kindly for the drink.

Nice guy: Doesn't call a woman out when she displeases him; allows her to do it over and over indefinately.
Considerate guy: Calls her out, but gives her another chance or two but not infinate; then dumps her if it becomes a habit.

Nice guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; refuses any compensation in return.
Considerate guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; suggests she make him dinner in return.