Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I have my eye on invited me to her party...

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been interested in for a while invited me to a party she is having at her house. This is a small party. she says probably no more than 20 people there and all these people she invited herself.
I am not sure if I should make my move or not, I am not sure if she likes me. Any tips or suggestions?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a comment: How do you get invited to parties? In my entire High School career (3 years and going) I have never been invited to a party. You are a lucky man. Just don't blow your chance.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your big chance..............to get popular with her friends, and get them all to like you. Don't make a move on her at the party because her friends are there, and we all know how friends take things like that happening.

Just use it as a chance to gain respect from her crew.

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "You better come to my party this weekend"
Is this a good sign?

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kalash74 said:
She said "You better come to my party this weekend"
Is this a good sign?
She's being flirty and testing you.You should just say something back like "I think I might be able to work you in my schedual...lemme get back to you....."

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
you get invited by knowing the people that are making the party if youre talking to them they'll just eventually be like "come to my party"
What if I don't know anybody? What if I have been alienated from all my peers who, despite ignoring me on every other occasion, only talk to me if they need help with schoolwork?

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then you work on getting to know people, andafter you know people you get invited to parties, broaden up your conversation topics or talk to them outside class or sit close to them in certain class, even join clubs and youll always find 1 cool person and that person will know other ppl, you gotta break the confort zone here.

DJDN

Reaction score
kalash74 said:
So this girl I have been interested in for a while invited me to a party she is having at her house. This is a small party. she says probably no more than 20 people there and all these people she invited herself.
I am not sure if I should make my move or not, I am not sure if she likes me. Any tips or suggestions?

Make sure you show up late, ive never once showed up at a party when it started, you make a better entrance that way. Also, if it sucks, and your target is not paying attention to you, leave early. Dont be an AFC and hang on her arm the whole night. Get crunk, have fun:up:

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently the day of the party was changed and I didn't know it, so I showed up and no one was there but her.
How should I play this, laugh it off?

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her "Hey... I thought this was a party... But its a good thing you invited me, now that I'm here, it really will be a party. Even with just the two of us. *grin*

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kalash74 said:
Apparently the day of the party was changed and I didn't know it, so I showed up and no one was there but her.
How should I play this, laugh it off?
ah damn fine opportunity missed.

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed to many opportunities, it wasn't even funny. I didn't stay too long at the party because it was awkward. At one point we were sitting by a fire and she moved the drinks that were between us and said it was warmer over by her, but I didn't move in. I didn't talk with her much at the party because I was hanging out w/ some of my friends. We were prettymuch away from the rest of the group, and it was overall a bad time.

I feel like a jackass now that I missed all these opportunities, I have no idea what to do. If I talk to her tomorrow should I tell her I am sorry for acting like a jackass? (BTW: there wasn't any alcohol there, so I was bored as hell).
Any advice is appreciated.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you shouldn't mention anything about your actions. In fact, if you can help it, act as if nothing happened.

Given the fact that she was practically throwing herself at you, you should just move on. There is no way you're going to win her over this late in the game.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie i don't know how you bailed out on that one, but maybe you can turn it around. Just pull a 180 on her. You already attracted her enough for her to invite you and naturaly probly gave off a bit of an anxious vibe, then at the party you should little interest or assertiveness. Only way your turning this around now is to be very forward with her and ask her out on a date. She might just be confused enough to say yes

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, perhaps you should be forward. I'm not really sure. You did show disinterest in your actions, so maybe it will work.

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might just have to hang out with her sometime soon and try to read her body language more.
Other advice?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kalash, she moved the drinks and asked you to slide over to her to be "warmer". how much more body language do you need for her to shown you that she wanted you to slide over to her, put your arm around her and warm her up and sooner or later laid a big kiss on her?