Girl Being Weird?

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl likes me, shes told me says that once she goes to University that she wants me to be her boyfriend. She has strict parents so right now dating her is when I can see her which is like once or twice a month. They dont like her seeing boys. Im not sure if this girl wants a LTR but she always hints towards it, shes a virgin as well. But today i went out on a date with her and pulled the usual ****y/Funny even rude ultimate badboy routine. well when it came too us getting phsycal this girl is pretty clingy she always trys to hold my hand in public and have me as some trophy (thats what I gathered from it). but when it came too me grabbing her ass shed say people will think im a hoe ( i still did it, routinely constantly reguardless of what she said) and i grabbed her tits and kissed her but when i tried to kiss her she moved away and was still panting and sighing acting like she didn like it but ikno she did. she told me she dosent like being kissed and i told her if u dont like what i do u can go im a man and this is who i am and she let me do my thing but i still find this confusing she also told me she dosent wanna be a girl htat i just meet once a month to feel up because shes under the impression i **** major girls. anyways thanks dudes i need some advice i know this girl is infatuated with me but come on man i want sum puss!

i know shes horny cause her hand always accidently brushes my **** and **** its like maybe i gotta unlock the potential of her hornyness i uno but wut u guys think i wanna know

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You need alone time (or ie: A date...and an after date).

Obviously the public thing isn't working for you is it?

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking if i could get her alone maybe shed open up

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Sounds like mixed signals which generally mean low interest.

Here's an Askmen article about it:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_300/328_relationship_expert.html

And what do DJ's do with LOW INTEREST WOMEN? ...NEXT
i wouldnt say she has low interest man the girl bought me lunch and whatever i want slapped her in the face punched and everythhing obviously in a joke sense but i get away with alot she likes me dude.