Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks you: "Why do you want to have sex with me?"

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I shagged her but I don't think my answer did me any favours. Lets be honest, she was a ****. I met her that night and yes I got on with her and had alot of fun but I was moving away.

What I said was:

"I think people can meet each other and although it's only for a night that doesn't mean it can't be a special night".

Or someother wishy washy bull**** like that (I think what I said was even worse), basically I tried to get all romantic and mushy (the exctasy didn't help) where I think I would have been better off just saying:

"We get on, you turn me on and I know you wanna **** me"

I would normally be more romantic but I also don't want a LTGF. This question also applies when I don't have an excuse for not being there the next morning. And I know that given the fact she's sleeping with me on the first night probably indicates she's a slut, that doesn't matter because I like the romance and intimacy.

I don't like the idea of pretending I will be there after the 1-night stand, I did that once and REALLY hurt a girl. I won't do it again just to get my hole.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop posting

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe I posted such a long post and put that much effort in that other thread you created.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, why?

I was asked that question at the weekend. I felt like she was a bit weirded out by my answer and wanted to know what the right thing was to say.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman - I'm grateful off your other post (I just read it), I certainly was the one who trusted 100% guy and did get hurt however this is exactly what I'm talking about. It feels weird for me to just "****", so it feels doubly weird admitting that to a girl. I've never been the type of guy to sleep around. Right now that's sort of what I want but I don't want to manipulate her into bed and I also don't want to come across as a pig. Isn't that a catch-22 situation. Maybe she asked it because she had insecurities however if I wanted to have sex with her. Wasn't that enough.