girl approach

bmal

Don Juan
Reaction score
my situation is a bit awkward, there's this girl in my class she's about 9.0, she's pretty hot, and at the beginning i was thinking that i had no shot with this girl, she's too hot, maybe a lack of confidence here anyways, there was like this party for the school and it was happening in a club, i kept seeing her and she kept doing me eyes contact during the night, so she was on the dance floor once, and she came to me, and we dance like all night, i was pretty shocked, never thought she would of came, thought she was one of tease girls *****es , and what's so sad is that i never found a good occasion to talk to her afterwards, and recently i was talking to one of her friends, and shes like damn shes all in love with you, im like repeat that, and shes like yea yea im not kidding, i found that pretty awkward since i never talked to her, maybe its love at first sight which i dont really believe in, so ill talk to her obviously when im gonna go back, but any good approaches u guys have.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just apply some C+F when you see her, maybe walk up behind her while she's talking to some friends and whisper in her ear something like "Hey, how bout you take me out again sometime and show me how you really like to dance." Use that if you want but remember it will always sound better if it's your own words. Oh and dont dawdle, that'll make you look desperate.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
say something, say anything, get her number do something, and when i say that, i mean the very next time you see her.

or since her friend says shes all in love with you, get her number from one of her friends and call her.

because from how this looks, you really seem to ahve not had anything to do with her since that dance