Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF says shes love me and im the one but says she is cautious about it???

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think she should leave you today. I bet all her friends are telling her to leave you too. Heck even ur friends are secretly telling her to dump you.

With ur current mindset, who wants to be around you? Even you don't want you.

Do yourself a favor and go read the DJ Bible.

Success = Knowledge (DJ Bible) + how you respond/do things

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im constantly on edge all the time thinking are we still going to be together next week what if shes txting someone else

First mistake.. You moved in with a chick who you knew for only 6-7 months.

Second Mistake.. You moved in with a chick, who MIGHT be unsure about how she feels about you.

Third Mistake.. Your very NEEDY and need constant reassuring about how much she loves you!

Fourth Mistake.. Your putting too much VALUE on this chick, she isn't the only woman left on earth.

Fifth Mistake.. She said she was a little cautious, your looking TOO DEEP into this.. Most people are cautious about getting emotionally involved.

Lastly.. You fear losing her.. Yet it's your weakness and neediness that will drive her to DROPPING you, for a stronger man!

It's not too late.. Step back.. Get your chit together.. Stop the desperate neediness!

Keep banging and let things just take there natural course!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First mistake.. You moved in with a chick who you knew for only 6-7 months.

Second Mistake.. You moved in with a chick, who MIGHT be unsure about how she feels about you.

Third Mistake.. Your very NEEDY and need constant reassuring about how much she loves you!

Fourth Mistake.. Your putting too much VALUE on this chick, she isn't the only woman left on earth.

Fifth Mistake.. She said she was a little cautious, your looking TOO DEEP into this.. Most people are cautious about getting emotionally involved.

Lastly.. You fear losing her.. Yet it's your weakness and neediness that will drive her to DROPPING you, for a stronger man!

It's not too late.. Step back.. Get your chit together.. Stop the desperate neediness!

Keep banging and let things just take there natural course!!

If your not sure about how to handle her.. I'm happy to add her to my current rotation of plates.. Think about it Bruv!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"GF says shes love me and im the one but says she is cautious about it???"

"Sweetie, that vodka is awesome, but go easy on it!"

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I met my girlfriend in November and we now live together, she says she loves every day and i brought up a few times that she is closed off and isnt very open. Shes told me that im the "one" all ready and we have a really good time together.

Whenever i say shes not open or tells me her emotions she says shes just been cautious because its only been a short time. But how can she say she loves and im the one etc and still be cautious at the same time. Ive told her that every step shes taken so far has been good for her.

Its really playing on my mind and makes me think she isnt 100% committed to the relationship and its starting to effect me and make me more open telling her how i feel almost over compensating for her lack of openness. Ive said to her a few times theres lots i could say about you but i dont because i dont want to spill everything out. I want her to tell me how she feels coming from her not because ive said something to her first.

Sometimes i feel like she doesnt care or is bothered because shes so closed off. I want her to relax around me and give 100% but its never going to be this way if shes holding back.

Were going on holiday soon and im thinking of saying to her i want 100% from you not 90%

I really know what to do about it please advise!
I have said this a million times on SS. Judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

Women talk... and talk... and talk. In fact, according to a recent study, women on average say about 5,000 more words than men every day. They have 5 times more practice than you, thereby you never know what to believe. So, you watch her actions. Actions are a true indicator and the bolded above indicates where she is at.

I hate to tell you this, but she does not trust you. A woman that trusts her man will be completely free, open, willing to try anything. She wont have reservations or need to guard herself. This lack of trust usually comes from a lack of leadership, but also could come in many different forms which is impossible to ascertain with such little knowledge. I suggest you read, do some soul searching, find your weaknesses, find the AFC, find the part of you that needs to grow.

And she doesn't know she doesn't trust you. It is in her actions. It could be a lack of self control? It could be a lack of safety and security? Maybe your emotional state is hindered? I would lean towards fixing your mind because you have asked her so much about wanting you more and being 100% committed.

She will say she trusts you, but she does not. And it has nothing to do with anyone but you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP needs to ask himself, why he needs 100% devotion from a woman.

She is not your mom!

Heck in this day and age, count yourself LUCKY if you can get even 70% devotion from a woman.

OP is setting up some very unrealistic expectations!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is OP?

I get the feeling he maybe very young, and still lives in Blue Pill fukin Disney Land.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really BETA

Dude why are you this desprate for her to give you nothing short of 100%

Whats wrong with 80%?? This is your INSECURITIES talking now.

You feel insecure because she is NOT worshipping you like the best thing since sliced bread..

There is NOTHING wrong with being a little cautious.. She is being sensible.. You need to follow her example and step back a little..

Have fun, go on dates.. Let things happen.

You are NEEDY right now... Opening up, feelings blah blah blah... That is a womans domain!

You need to lose the neediness before you LOSE HER!!
better yet, why the hell did he move her in already? good God man, what the hell is wrong with him? she wipe his *ss too?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at "I know her since November and we live together".

No exclusivity before 6 months for me. You gave her much more than exclusivity by 6 months and there are too many wrong things in this one.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two primary considerations;

-The way a woman feels or says she feels today is transient. Her attraction to you or anyone else will ebb and flow over the course of a month, week, or even during the course of one day.

-What people say and what people do are invariably different things.

I was seeing a girl for about six months until a few weeks ago. She said all the right things, and though we were not exclusive (at least I wasn't), in the last 3months, we were pretty much in a relationship. Fast forward six weeks, she's been on a month long exotic holiday, and moved back to her home country - something she was adamant that she wasn't going to do for at least the next year or two.

This is a girl that I had spent a decent amount of time and thought I was beginning to be able to trust. Though everything is not lost, it will be very much a case of starting from scratch when she comes back.

Enjoy today for today, but understand that tomorrow may be different.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two primary considerations;

-The way a woman feels or says she feels today is transient. Her attraction to you or anyone else will ebb and flow over the course of a month, week, or even during the course of one day.

-What people say and what people do are invariably different things.

I was seeing a girl for about six months until a few weeks ago. She said all the right things, and though we were not exclusive (at least I wasn't), in the last 3months, we were pretty much in a relationship. Fast forward six weeks, she's been on a month long exotic holiday, and moved back to her home country - something she was adamant that she wasn't going to do for at least the next year or two.

This is a girl that I had spent a decent amount of time and thought I was beginning to be able to trust. Though everything is not lost, it will be very much a case of starting from scratch when she comes back.

Enjoy today for today, but understand that tomorrow may be different.
Any woman who allows herself to be dictated by her emotions is completely vulnerable, and therefore can not be trusted anyway. So, no loss there.

File this under the common 'misbehaving women' category.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who allows herself to be dictated by her emotions is completely vulnerable, and therefore can not be trusted anyway. So, no loss there.

File this under the common 'misbehaving women' category.
Ouch, brutal man, sorry about that. Those types of lies can add up.
End of the day, it just comes back to the first consideration regards transience of emotions and intentions. When someone's intentions are in your favour, you're fine. The thing to understand, as we say, is to understand that things do change in the world. TMK is simply going to be extending the screening period to a year minimum now.

Five years ago I was reacting to these situations very differently. Nowadays, I just get straight back on the waggon, flirting with new girls, and been given two new numbers by solid 8s in less than a week, without even trying. Life goes on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End of the day, it just comes back to the first consideration regards transience of emotions and intentions. When someone's intentions are in your favour, you're fine. The thing to understand, as we say, is to understand that things do change in the world. TMK is simply going to be extending the screening period to a year minimum now.

Five years ago I was reacting to these situations very differently. Nowadays, I just get straight back on the waggon, flirting with new girls, and been given two new numbers by solid 8s in less than a week, without even trying. Life goes on.
For me, always meeting new girls has put things in a good perspective. Scarcity mentality is irrational when there are always new chickies around to make jokes with.

I always keep it in my head that most chicks are likely 'not quality', so it automatically keeps me at a distance. Girls 'not closing the gap' are likely to be misbehaving, and/or with too many options.