Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF says shes love me and im the one but says she is cautious about it???

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I met my girlfriend in November and we now live together, she says she loves every day and i brought up a few times that she is closed off and isnt very open. Shes told me that im the "one" all ready and we have a really good time together.

Whenever i say shes not open or tells me her emotions she says shes just been cautious because its only been a short time. But how can she say she loves and im the one etc and still be cautious at the same time. Ive told her that every step shes taken so far has been good for her.

Its really playing on my mind and makes me think she isnt 100% committed to the relationship and its starting to effect me and make me more open telling her how i feel almost over compensating for her lack of openness. Ive said to her a few times theres lots i could say about you but i dont because i dont want to spill everything out. I want her to tell me how she feels coming from her not because ive said something to her first.

Sometimes i feel like she doesnt care or is bothered because shes so closed off. I want her to relax around me and give 100% but its never going to be this way if shes holding back.

Were going on holiday soon and im thinking of saying to her i want 100% from you not 90%

I really know what to do about it please advise!

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
We do that all the time but i want her to be the one putting the effort in and me been in charge.. Shes making me all beta.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women can't make a man be beta or alpha or omega or whatever the fvck is the current term. She only brings what's already inside you to the surface.

Go read the DJ Bible.

Right now, from ur post, u r beta as they come.

And I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings; she's gonna branch swing soon or she's already has but not yet hooked any manly man yet.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really BETA

Dude why are you this desprate for her to give you nothing short of 100%

Whats wrong with 80%?? This is your INSECURITIES talking now.

You feel insecure because she is NOT worshipping you like the best thing since sliced bread..

There is NOTHING wrong with being a little cautious.. She is being sensible.. You need to follow her example and step back a little..

Have fun, go on dates.. Let things happen.

You are NEEDY right now... Opening up, feelings blah blah blah... That is a womans domain!

You need to lose the neediness before you LOSE HER!!

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what i mean she says i love you and that she wants me forever and im the one but if she really believed these things then why would she say shes cautious at the same time because its only been a few months

If she really did feel these things then she would give it 100% she said im just seeing the negative side when she didnt mean it that way

How can i snap out of it!?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
how old are you OP because you sound insecure AF and you should be actually happy shes not loving you because that would mean she loves the good things that come with you (money/look/muscles/being popular) and NOT you

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is what i mean she says i love you and that she wants me forever and im the one but if she really believed these things then why would she say shes cautious at the same time because its only been a few months

If she really did feel these things then she would give it 100% she said im just seeing the negative side when she didnt mean it that way

BigDave 2.0

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
BigDave 2.0
funny because all that fluff she said doesnt even matter. women were never taken responsible for their words and now it feels like they lost the ability to be accountable for what they say. they insult u one day and say how bad u r, u laugh it off, then next day they invite u for phucking. even older girls are like that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She'll stay if he buys a lambo and then shes gonna fvck a proper man then leaves him for good because she can't stand his bleeding feminine heart.

Told him to go read the DJ Bible to have any chance at all but seems like he doesn't want.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

More than likely you will LOSE this chick, because the BETA is strong in you.

Here is the thing Bruv, chicks always say things that don't really add up.. Its all feelings and emotions.

She has known you, what 3 fukin months? OFFCOURSE she is cautious.

When a girl develops strong feelings for a dude, she can also feel the need to be cautious and keep things in perspective..

She may have been screwed over by someone prior to you.

But why are you over analysing her like this?

What is lacking in your life, that anything less than 100% devotion, is not good enough for you?

This is the kind needy beta behaviour that will eventually lead to her, branching over to a MORE confident, strong alpha type, who is comfortable in his own skin.

A few posts from us guys here, will NOT change anything in regards to your issues..

You will end up losing this chick, and probably other girls after this one..

UNLESS you kill the inner beta, and stop being so fukin needy.

Who cares what she says.. Just keep smashing, stop worrying, leave the opening up, emotions etc down to her.

She gives 80% you give 60%

She gives 60% you give 40%

Problem solved... How old are you?

Dude you have only known this broad 3 months.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ummm… maybe she's disappointed you didn't propose??:oops:

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont want to invest loads of time money and effort if its not going to go anywhere

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
i dont want to invest loads of time money and effort if its not going to go anywhere
3 months in and u r thinking so far ahead?

Just fvck her senseless, stop thinking with ur heart on ur sleeve and start thinking with ur d1ck then see how things progress from there.

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
7 months in and we are already living together and have a joint account for food etc for the house

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really have no idea how she feels about me at all and we live together, the only way i know things are going ok is because we have sex

Jamie12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
im constantly on edge all the time thinking are we still going to be together next week what if shes txting someone else

Glassguy

Reaction score
i really have no idea how she feels about me at all and we live together, the only way i know things are going ok is because we have sex
She is ready to pack her bags and leave. Want to know why?

Because you are acting like a fvcking female and all worried about her "feelings". She wants a man, not a gf.

How hard is this stuff? Your job is to fvck her, have fun and invest slightly less than she does. Sounds so simple but you are making it so complicated.

Keep acting the way you are and you'll have your place all to yourself again in no time flat. Or you can start having fun with her, dont care about the outcome (outcome indifference) and keep fvcking her with an IDC attitude.

Glassguy

Reaction score
im constantly on edge all the time thinking are we still going to be together next week what if shes txting someone else
No doubt she already is. Probably texting several MEN. She is probably looking for a MAN who doesnt give 2 shytes about her feelings but will rail her until the sun comes up and then run her off.
You are no challenge anymore and she is probably ready to monkey branch like you've never seen before.

If you cant tell how a woman "feels" then she is not feeling it for you. Chicks with total 100% interest make EVERYTHING easy and never leave you wondering about ANYTHING.