Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting the waitress

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a Friendlys today and the waitress that i had was so into me. I didnt even realize it until afterwards because i was there with my mother and we were fighting in the beginning, so my mind was def not on picking her up. Afterwards, i thought about it and i realized that she did like me. But now im not sure what to do, i have no idea when she works or anything. How do i go about picking her up, we both are around 17.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canned FULL Routine, change it to suit your best needs, its a transript of an interaction at a restaurant, hope it gives you some idea.

Waitress: Hi, I’m (name), I’ll be your server for the evening. (smile at her)
I: Rock ON (name)! I hope you’re not as bad as the last one! (fake concern face)
Waitress: What was her name? or I’m sorry, I hope I can do better.
I: I didn’t want to know her name, it was SO BAD or IDK about that, you seem high-maintenance. (any cold-read neg)
Waitress: (weird face or giggling) What would you guys like to drink?
I: (If under 21/18) Well, if you don’t card here, I’ll take a BUD… otherwise, surprise me. (big smile)
Waitress: (giggling or weird) Okay then. (waitress goes to get drinks)

You should be done A1 and already executing A2

I: (before she gives drinks) So, what you get me?!? (act interested)
Waitress: I got you a (drink name).
I: OMG that’s horrible! Is that what you drink? We would never get along!! (jokingly)
Waitress: (giggling) I’m sorry. You didn’t tell me what you wanted!
I: Ok I’ll drink this one but next re-fill you’re picking a new one okay…? (disappointed face)
(waitress goes away)

A2 DONE she should be interested, if not, attracted to you. A3 time

Waitress: (this time don’t respond when she comes back b/c she should be eager for your approval) OK I got you a (drink name).
I: Wow that’s more like it… I think you might be getting good…(wink and smile)
Waitress: (blushes/happy) Thanks…

**This is when you stop her from leaving**

I: So what else do you do besides flirting with guys and waiting tables?
(if she reacts to the flirting in a bad way, neg her by saying “I didn’t say you were, geez!”)
Waitress: I hang out w/ friends, movies, beach blah blah blah…
I: (Compliment her and accept her now, but not her looks) O that’s awesome… (say something relevant to her response or even short story) I love the beach… one time we got pretty much the whole beach partying it up… it was amazing… everyone was branching out to us, it so was crazy!

From there… just fluff it out and keep teasing her… build C1 at that location

I: (before leaving, remind her how fun it was and that you should cont. this) Wow that was surprisingly fun! We should continue this sometime. N-close, if she has not already.
Make sure you're always being the alpha male, speak loud and clear, body language must be confident and relaxed. Act like you own the restaurant.

Last edited:

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for taking the time to answer, but i really need something thats more geared towards my situation. What do i do in this particular case? How do i go about it so its not a lil wierd and so it doesnt seem like im chasing after her?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pft, easy.

Go back with some mates, enjoy yourself, like really, i mean really really enjoy yourself. Be loud, and adventurous, be the life of the party.

Make sure you read the above part carefully...

Go with some mates, not your mother!

If you see her again, speak to her, be C&F about it.

"Oh, i remember you, the one that kept checking me out! Your service ain't half bad, i guess you got me back here, nice!"

If you don't well, meh. You could always become a regular there (as long as its not a expensive posh restaurant)

But, i'd just move on.