Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting stood up, flakes, etc...

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
[Rant]

What in the world is wrong with women these days. Maby its just my area or me but I can not for the life of me setup a successful date that the woman doesn't flake on.

I try to get it setup early in the week. Usually a place and timeframe. I end it well and usually say ill call you before the date sometime for any last minute details. (where we would meet, etc)

Then the final day and time comes and I never get a call, text, nothing.

On some I just let it slide since I always have a backup plan. Others I might call or text 1hr before only to have them tell me they could make it for some reason. (Lotsa BS but sometimes theres a jenuine reason in there)

WHY CAN'T THEY EVER LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!

Its like the only time they care about is their own. I have to set time in my week for them. Not be able to make plany with anyone else for that time, and they just walk over you like they are super busy and I have all this time on my hands.

It makes me want to just give up on women alltogether. Too much time wasted for the little reward I get. The only good one was my dance partner I posted on in the past and due to school, work, and recient family issues its hard to see her any till break.

I sware im up to 26 stood up dates in a row. I keep trying but something just isnt working for them all to actually make plans and sound all good for the date only to leave me hanging the time it actually calls.

Its like they have really short memory but if i wait till Thurs, Fri, Or Sat then its too late because they will already have plans that they can't break.

Ok. Just venting... [/Rant]

On a Positive note I still went Dancing like I planed originaly with a buddy I reciently met on a House Call computer job. Similar boat with women but he was game to try dancing for the first time and didnt do too bad.

We both had a great time with a few women but this one stood out..

On MY scale of 1-10 she was a 9 body and about an 7-8 face. She either was kinda oldish looking due to sun or actuall age, I couldn't tell in the light.

But man when she moved it was magical, and to top it off she had a nice set of DD's in a great outfit. (Bouncy Bouncy)

Looking forward to seeing her again next week.

Yawn.. Time to hit the sack.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha,women can't live with'em,can't live without'em. I got tired of the flakey ones,so here is what I did. I learned that if a women is really interested in the date she will say yes/sure almost without thinking. So if I get anything less then that I STAND THEM UP! You ask "Who do you do that?" simple;

~Tell them you are gonna take them out several days in advance

~Mention something to them in the days until the date, "You still think you can still tame this wild stallion _____(day of the date;Friday/Saturday)?"
--That will get them thinking that you are seruios about the date

~Then when the day comes of the date,when she is expecting you to call/text her SHE GETS NOTHING,YOU DON'T CALL HER/TEXT HER.....SHE IS SHOCKED THINKING THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL HER AND TAKE HER OUT!

I did this to a chick at work,it was funny. I come back from a few days off and some people said "Oh hey Nicky was looking for you the other day,she said you were supposed to go out with her but she didn't know what happened."

If they are really interested they will wonder what happened and come talk to you. Have fun!:rockon:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never rely too much on women. If you do, not only will you be disappointed, it will show. Women have a 6th sense when it comes to feeling out men. She can sense right away when you're hanging on her.

This is why it's important to have several options. Several women you're looking at. Not going after. Looking at.

That's right. Going after women is an old pastime. Women now hold more control in society, and in turn know they have control over what man they can have. They want the man they can't have.

So don't put all your eggs in one basket. Have several options, and don't think too much about them. If one drops, who cares. You can do better than her.

You'll soon find that more women are coming to you because you KNOW you can get any girl you'd like. She knows if she doesn't call, you won't care. You in turn become the man she yearns for.

Women have gotten more complicated, but to those who understand, they're still simple.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I end it well and usually say ill call you before the date sometime for any last minute details. (where we would meet, etc)
STOP IT! Just make a date. You're already on the phone. Why did you call her the 1st time? To ask for permission to call her later and ask her out then?

That's a wierd reason to call. Just ask her out the 1st time.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya

As i said before I always have a backup plan and try to refill my numbers list every so often. What gets to me is there is only 52 weekends in a year and they end up wasting one. I mean what do they have to loose.

When Im in person were happy, friendly, everything seams ok.

When I setup a date everything seams ok.

When I go to the date i get stood up.

Then IF i see her again or hear from her or God forbid call her everything is BS or not ok.

They can either go on a great date with me and have a good time wether they like me or not, Or they can leave early or at least warn me ahead of time. like 2hrs before at the min..

Also my dates tend to be setup a lot on text messaging. For some reason women dont talk on the phones like i wish they would. Heck I rather setup a date face to face. Due to that is why i need to follow up later on with the last minute details. Guess I could drop this.

If they were local and I could Pick Them Up then it would be harder for them to get out of it. All the women I know live about an hr away and the destination of the dates usually are in the half way point.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're not making enough of a connection with the girls involved. I had the exact same problem too. First 10 girls I went out with over here, only one didn't flake on the first date attempt. And most of those, i never saw again after the first date.

Its hard to describe, but when you eventually (it'll happen) make a decent connection with a girl, you'll realise how previous encounters were worse. Do you reveal much of yourself when chatting up a girl. Its needy to tell your entire life story but revealing nothing deep about yourself means you get flakes like this.

And also, make DEFINITE plans when you ring a chick, this we'll see on the day stuff is indecisive and not good.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do need to be more definite. The only problem with that is since I am in college and usually they are too + Working it is true they have a limited time frame to work in. (only reciently with a new job do i no longer work weekends but it seams they all do.)

So i should try more definite plans (no supprise stuff?)

Also what about asking them if there is a chance they wont show up/call?
Should I bring that up when making a date like "Is there a chance you wont showup or call me if something comes up? I dont have time to waste if you dont plan on showing up." Something like that...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yes. Make more definite plans.

I went through a rash of this recently. Have something in mind from the get-go. Give her something to look forward to. If you like to make decisions at the last minute, make the date at the last minute, so you can strike while the "iron is hot" and take advantage of the feelings you've stirred up.

If your "approach", to use a SoSuave word, is flawless and you absolutely BLOW her away, then you can probably be vague about your choice of date until the last minute. But usually, especially if you're doing a pick-up in a bar or something where music is loud and obnoxious, it's VERY hard to really generate rapport.

Give her an image to look forward to. If you say, "let's go out Tuesday night", she may say yes, but when she gets to thinking about it, she'll realize she hardly knows you, and when she thinks about the upcoming experience, it's all very vague and not very stimulating to the imagination. As a result, she can't really visualize what it'd be like, she can't get her curiosity, excitement, or other emotions worked up...BAM one of her friends calls and says, "Hey, we're all going down to Club So-and-So for happy hour!" and you're out.

Yes, out, just like that. Women's word is only as good as the feelings behind it.

Now if you had said, "Hey, let's meet up at BlahBlahBlah and shoot some pool/do some bowling/get some killer Chinese food", you've given her more than just a vague promise to some guy she hardly knows to do something ambiguous. You've set up a scenario. You've given her more to work with than just, "yeah, let's get together". Something that can stir her imagination.

Before you had no feelings going on with her, so when she gets an alternate offer, even if that's staying home watching a movie, whatever you had planned was wiped out. Now you have something going on in her head that can stand up to other events.

Of course...what you should ALSO do is work on generating better rapport before you #-close. If you can generate feelings without a scenario, then you're IN. But as I said, that's tough to do, and even then, a new guy has less status in a girl's mind than friends and such at least until the first date.

Bottom line: Don't sweat it, learn to build rapport/attraction better before the # close, and make a definite plan instead of some vague allusion to hanging out. If you have a plan, you're testing her to see to see how she performs in YOUR world. If you don't, then you're just anxious to be in her presence...which is kinda lame when you think about it. :p

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true man.

I tend to meet most of my women at school in classes and whatnot. Rairly do i meet them in clubs/bars (heck i just turned 21 so now i can go in there)

Also one im working on just for the fun of it is a friend i met in my math class about a year ago. She is really hot and I finally got her out to my lake this summer.. Like i imagined she looks great in a bikini.

Anyway she tends to stand me up a bit much. Always goes 90% of the plan then never texts back. Its really odd.
I just use her now as kinda a test subject. I know she will always reply and when i do visit her at her work when i havent texted her in a while (she works at the mall which i cruse once every 3 months or so lol) she will ask why i dont text her anymore.

She is busy with full time work and school but i know im just not either getting through to her or i need to be even more dirrect. Set time, date, and where she lives so ill be at the front door maby. Heck i could just wait till she gets off work and meet her next to her car lol.

Interesting woman thats just fun to mess with. nothing more will come of it i doubt.

Back on meeting women...

The thing that really erks me is the women i meet in my dance class.

You meet most all of them. Have fun dancing with them. The teacher tells ya about all the dance locations going on in the area. I get a few #'s of a few i like to dance with or are just flat out hot..

We do build rapport for a few classes before i try anything.
Then when i plan out going dancing sometime in the week it all sounds good till the day when she usually flakes at the last minute or without notice.
At the next class she will apologize and want to make it up.
I try again
She fails again.
I next her alltogether unless i have to dance with her in rotation. but usually i play it cool and she goes all odd and awkward. (sp)

I mean its just dancing. Im not asking for anything else then a partner to go dance and have a good time.

The dance partner I mentioned earlier is the only one that actually practiced with me and went out almost every sunday during the summer.
1 out of at least 15 i tried over the last 2 semesters. Maby 3 others actualy went dancing but only once.

Maby its also a culture thing becasue when i build rapport it all seams good untill the dating thing goes on. ALLL the women here seam to be married or taken so finding a sane, single, beautiful, fun, smart, etc. chick is sooo hard to come by.

Brings to mind that "women are like parking spots saying".

AHh. the quest for female companionship.. I need to invent the first holowoman so we could program our perfict woman. Then when all the women start finding their men leaving them beacause they arent worth the hassel they might change... Hmmmm ;)

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean its just dancing. Im not asking for anything else then a partner to go dance and have a good time.
A sure way to wreck your game is lying to yourself. You know its not just dancing at least I hope not :) You invite a woman on a date with the implicit assumption that at some point you want to bang her. AND there's nothing wrong with that! Trying to hide your sexuality makes you look a bit weird. Trust me I've made that mistake!!

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont hide my sexuality. I want it as much as the next guy. (Maby more, I part italian lol.) but i choose not to have sex till marrage. (Sure im going to have some forplay before then but the final deal is going to wait)

I guess my problem is finding a middle ground where im still "Manly" without being a horney monkey. There is a ton more to do with women than just getting them in bed. Dancing is a blast to me. Grinding is just sex standing up and i dont care for the clubs where that is going on due to the 3 to 1 Guy/Gal ratio here, where real good salsa or murengi or tango is like sex on hardwood. Real intiment if you get flowing right. Its a blast.

Outside that I have tons of other things we could go do but women just dont seam to be interested past their selfish comfort zones. ONLY 1 Has gone out of that zone and has had a blast. Dancing, Scuba Diving 100miles away, movies. She is taken and she is a loyal woman that i respect for that. Though a bummer on my end i seam to have waken up her booring boyfriend to work a little more on doing things she likes. (Heck he wasnt all too intersting as a guy, Likes Archery and uhh.. bikes a bit. thats it)

If i could find a woman that loyal id be set. Sadly it might be due to my cultrue since she lives 2 hours up in the hills which might not be as corrupt as down here lol.

Women with values, morals, and loyalty. Not easy to find these days.