Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting numbers in clubs

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been improving my game in clubs. I used to stand against the wall but now I dance whenever and start grinding random girls with no problems. But tomorrow I want to get some numbers. Do you talk to them while your grinding them what do you say?

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
when u go up to a girl and freak them, how often do they reject u....just wonderin.....btw how badly does it hurt when u do get rejected

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I think I got rejected 5 out of 15 times. Some of them dont like it but they were never rude about it. Getting rejected doesnt hurt at all I just move on to the next one.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the good ol' days of grinding, how i use to suck at first but get much better over time. Especially feels great when the chick ur grinding with looks behind her with a curious look, and smiles....amazing feeling plus when they press ur ass on ur crotch, god damn. Love those times, dont really do it anymore...but I won't hesitate to grind with a chick again as I'm gaining more and more confidence.

Great mindset bro, I bet its a numbers game. Who cares if the girl doesn't like u grindin on her, its still fun to do. It doesn't matter that u got rejected at all, what really matters is u got to grind with 10 chicks.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grind on me- pretty ricky bro

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rjones said:
Do you talk to them while your grinding them what do you say?
bw;"hey what's your name?"
hb7+;"(name)"
bw;"Ok nice to meet you (name),I'm blinkwatt. So what brings this cutie and her friends to the club this evening?"

Just start a conversation with her from there,you would be amazed how fast time flys.

The Monolith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get rejected about 70% of the time, but it really just depends where you go. Someplaces where the girls are really stuck up, I don't manage to get with any, but if it's a friendly atmosphere I can get with girls way out my league. It's just a matter of persistence and luck. As a rule I don't go for the number close unless I've kissed her first and then they always give the number. I'm completely desensitized to rejection, I just laugh it off.