Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting in shape is the BIGGEST single factor to help get sex.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until 2 years ago i was very unfit and unhealthy. Not obese but skinnyfat, well i finally decided to start lifting. I messed around for the first year didnt really know what i was doing. But i made some gains.

Well 6 months ago i decided to go back to college (at 29) to increase my career options, and I then decided i also wanted to relive the youth i never had (people may criticize me for that but whatever). So to that end i was like look i need to shape up.

So the last 6 months i ran intermittent fasting, clean diet, great routine and i saw insane gains. Skin becoming healthier, better hair, more energy, no dark under eyes etc.

So i rock up to college last tuesday for day 1 and man, the difference that being in shape makes....

I was a little worried that id stick out because im older, but i do have a babyface but besides that. I was getting ioi's left right and center, girls sitting next to me in classes, giving me their phone to add my facebook etc.

Saturday night im at a freshers party got BJ round the side of house off hb8 18 y/o. (Didnt convert as stupid friend got in a fight) and im going ice skating with her hotter friend tomorrow night.

Now i was at college 10 years ago and nothing, zip, zadda, zilch. Now im back and im like a kid in a candy store.

Keep in mind too, i wasnt doing anything.

No day approaches or any of that ****. Just look good and be where girls are thats IT.

Swear to you guys look after your physique and its life on easy mode as far as girls are concerned.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you already have your dream girl, if you start working out, she will love you more for it.

The best thing I did was hire a physical trainer who I see at 6am 3 days a week (I've had 30 workouts now in 10 weeks). Just since then, my girlfriend started initiating 80% of the time, started telling me I looked better, started saying "I love you", started making love to me versus having sex with me, started talking about commitment, and started spooning me in the morning.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you rate your face, out of a ten?
Maybe a 7.

However it was probably more like a 5 when i was out of shape and my face was full of water and sodium and i had dark under eyes and pretty bad skin

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say it a million times and a million more.....

GETTING IN SHAPE INCREASES YOUR SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS WOMEN.
MOST MEN CAN ACHIEVE THIS, THERE ARE NO EXCUSES....

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well 6 months ago i decided to go back to college (at 29) to increase my career options, and I then decided i also wanted to relive the youth i never had (people may criticize me for that but whatever). So to that end i was like look i need to shape up.

So the last 6 months i ran intermittent fasting, clean diet, great routine and i saw insane gains. Skin becoming healthier, better hair, more energy, no dark under eyes etc.

Swear to you guys look after your physique and its life on easy mode as far as girls are concerned.
Please don't ever underestimate yourself... I went thru that "yuck face to good looking" phase in my early 20's lifting mad weights. For me the biggest issue I had was finally realizing that HUMANS ARE VERY SUPERFICIAL...

As long as your growing, improving and on the right path for your career.... DO WHATEVER YOU WANT... Live with no restrictions.

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!

I'd like to add if you are trying to improve your physique with a great fitness and eating regimen, quit drinking. Nothing will hinder your progress like alcohol.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Up until 2 years ago i was very unfit and unhealthy. Not obese but skinnyfat, well i finally decided to start lifting. I messed around for the first year didnt really know what i was doing. But i made some gains.

So i rock up to college last tuesday for day 1 and man, the difference that being in shape makes....

I was a little worried that id stick out because im older, but i do have a babyface but besides that. I was getting ioi's left right and center, girls sitting next to me in classes, giving me their phone to add my facebook etc.

Saturday night im at a freshers party got BJ round the side of house off hb8 18 y/o. (Didnt convert as stupid friend got in a fight) and im going ice skating with her hotter friend tomorrow night.

Now i was at college 10 years ago and nothing, zip, zadda, zilch. Now im back and im like a kid in a candy store.

Keep in mind too, i wasnt doing anything.

No day approaches or any of that ****. Just look good and be where girls are thats IT.

Props bro. I don't think I could do any "activities" with a girl 10 years younger than me other than sex.

Getting in shape helps but not as much as most people think. It will get you in the door but that's about it. If you can't talk to attract her, or don't have education, or money, or value, she will lose interest pretty fast.

10 years ago I had a six pack, girls didn't care at all and wouldn't talk to me. Now I don't and could probably get a good looking girls number in less than 3 minutes.

It's all relative.

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props bro. I don't think I could do any "activities" with a girl 10 years younger than me other than sex.

Getting in shape helps but not as much as most people think. It will get you in the door but that's about it. If you can't talk to attract her, or don't have education, or money, or value, she will lose interest pretty fast.

10 years ago I had a six pack, girls didn't care at all and wouldn't talk to me. Now I don't and could probably get a good looking girls number in less than 3 minutes.

It's all relative.
I agree with this. I'm wondering how much his recent success is looking better, or if it's just the surge in confidence that he's gotten from knowing that he looks better. Obviously, it's both. But, we shouldn't discount the fact that his increased confidence is undoubtedly playing a big factor here in his recent success. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that we SHOULD be working out as much as we can and becoming the best, well-rounded men we can.