Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girls can turn you into a loser

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Chad friend who peaked early. He lost his hair & grew older. Alas. Chad no more. He should have settled down when he had the chance.
This is an interesting case. We often discuss here how early interactions with girls can have far reaching consequences regarding your self esteem and confidence level when dealing with women. Apparently this guy started out getting positive feedback, so that should have given him a solid base of confidence.

But it sounds like age caught up with him, he wasn't prepared for it, and his self esteem got crushed. Almost sounds like he became an incel.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This is an interesting case. We often discuss here how early interactions with girls can have far reaching consequences regarding your self esteem and confidence level when dealing with women. Apparently this guy started out getting positive feedback, so that should have given him a solid base of confidence.

But it sounds like age caught up with him, he wasn't prepared for it, and his self esteem got crushed. Almost sounds like he became an incel.
Many folks(Guys and dames alike)who are considered "cool" in high school are the social equivalent of cultural phenomena like Dice Clay

Even at their pinnacle they're one-note, and over the long haul, they become redundant

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no, a lack of discipline and time management will turn you into a loser, whether your vice be broads, booze or any other trope associated with loserdom.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Chad friend who peaked early. He lost his hair & grew older. Alas. Chad no more. He should have settled down when he had the chance.
On a positive note; ANY man can somewhat recover untill his 50's..(if he cares about self preservation)

Reaction score
Most dudes I know who got a lot of girls are total losers in life. Even the girls they get from my persepefcie now are worn out, toxic, and low quality. I see those dudes now and they are skinny fat, fat, or someone you just don’t want to look like. They haven’t accomplished anything significant and not very interesting fun people to talk to. Especially in their older age maybe when they’re younger. However what I have seen is those that weren’t successful with women in high school and college become one of the most successful people you know killing it in life. Rejection and pain is a great motivator and actually getting what you want may be a curse.
Rejection and pain come with being a man. Also: sacrifice, integrity and courage

Women can't comprehend the agonies men go through

Nor should they. They aren't mentally equipped for it

Reaction score
Rejection and pain come with being a man. Also: sacrifice, integrity and courage

Women can't comprehend the agonies men go through

Nor should they. They aren't mentally equipped for it
I will also say that you can't become a man without rejection and pain.

Not one that will be respected by other men

And this goes back to your point. Guys that have it easy learn nothing. They show up, find success and then expect it

I'm sure it's nice, but it doesn't make them stronger

Take solace in the fact that you're not alone, and that your struggles make you stronger