Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting dates with women on the street, seems harder than online

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's just Seattle, but even with all the ****y comedy, them laughing and joking back with me, banter, flirting, etc. when I go to ask if they want to grab a drink after work sometime, I usually get: "I can't." No explanation otherwise. I don't get the, "I have a boyfriend" or anything, just the I can't. I tried asking why one time (today) and she just said she can't. I did have one girl who thought about it hard and stopped me, turned to me in front of me and said she has a husband and she shouldn't...Hmmm....she sure was tempted though...

Mind you this isn't me just stopping a random girl walking the other direction. It's a girl that is walking the same direction, and I'll strike up a conversation with her, use ****y comedy, etc. They will be laughing, joking back with me, etc. When we get to where we go our separate ways to get to our cars and I try to make a move to see her, it goes nowhere UNLESS she is from out of town. Met a couple girls from out of town recently like this and I've banged from Seattle to Toronto who were tourists.

Seattle is known for it's "freeze", women are standoffish, etc. Yet I've met and slept with a number of them that I met online, in many cases after just exchanging a few messages in the myspace days. It does seem to be harder than other cities even online, but on the street it's a different story...it's even harder...

I've considered NOT going for the date close when we part ways, hoping I see them again some time and build up the banter, etc., but that tactic has proven to be an epic fail, as I've yet to see ANY of the girls I have tried this tactic with again. Hence why I've started to do the date close. Maybe they can tell that I do this all the time? I have my opening down pat, and they laugh and flirt back from the beginning.

I'm a well dressed, attractive, high income guy and you can tell by the way I look.

What is going on? I've had an easier time sleeping with women ONLINE that this....

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, just wondering if anyone else has this issue, and if it's my approach. Perhaps asking them out for a drink after work is not the right move. Asking for a number via "You seem like you might be cool, we should hang out some time" might be a better approach. I will say I get them laughing and joking back with me, building rapport, setting myself apart from other guys who are more like "ummm...you're hot, can I have your number?" but there is something about how I go to close that's not right.

Stopped another girl on the street today, again happened to be a tourist. They are much more receptive and easier. Even traveling abroad I've noticed tourists are open to meeting new people and an adventure.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's not about the technique, but more about the 'vibe'. And the 'cooler' it is the better.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No. If you are in any social circle then you just have to be nice and show quality. She will be the one to act reactive to you, follow you, try to talk to you. because you are (positively) different that other 10 faggots in that group.

online dating is 90% (feel like 99%) attention hoes and the 10% chats with other men too so they dont see your quality.

i dont know about daygame, but even unatractive people with good game do well in it, thats what i heard at least.

trust me im 22 and I do OLD for a year and its ****ty af even with good photos

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I ran into the girl from the other day that was jiving with me (like most) TWICE today, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't by chance. She was actually the reason I posted this thread. She immediately joked around and then jumped into why she said no, etc. Turns out she's gay. She's super cool though, so I'm going to be friends with her. Heck she could make a great wing man even, but really, she's really cool.

In any case, I wondered the other night if that's why she said she can't. I thought back and many of the times a girl has told me she can't, in the cases where I did find out why, it did turn out that she was gay. So perhaps nothing wrong with the day game approach. The ****y comedy is great. I will say I will ask for a number so we can hang out and have fun instead of asking them out for a drink. I think the drink generally has the "one night stand" vibe.

Sigh, I do so much better online or with girls at places I frequent. With girls at places I frequent, I get a number most of the time (or at least used to when I did that, no longer do as it's always awkward when it doesn't work out and you see them again...).

I will say it has been an interesting learning experience and fun doing this. I walk to and from my car to get to work and back through the city so I figured with all of these hot women I might as well hit on them....what do I have to lose...But I will say there doesn't appear to be a surefire way to stop a woman on the street and NOT get rejected most of the time.

As it is now for those women who are busily walking to work, I just make it a point to say good morning. If they make eye contact for a bit and say good morning back, I consider the seeds planted in case I run into them again...