Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Clooney style serial monogamy

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 38 and getting a bit tired of the serial dating/hook up carousel. In my 30s I tended to go for quantity over quality and am coming to realise that sleeping with women even if they are really hot isn't much of an achievement or something that will bring any lasting happiness. It is also incredibly time consuming and expensive.

I am not looking to get married as I am not interested in having kids and do not want a messy divorce. But I have a lot of admiration for confirmed bachelors like Clooney (back in the day) and Di Caprio who have relationships that last a year or so and then move on to the next one. Of course it is easier when you have your pick of women and they all will commit in a heartbeat. More difficult when modern women have multiple options and are mostly serial daters who will rarely commit to a guy because they are delusional and still think they can find a Mr Big or whatever.

But I think that there are some rare women out there who are able to commit and interested in relationships and have the desirable qualities such as being giving and affectionate and so on. Question is how you find those women and how should you change your approach? The DJ approach is geared towards seduction and sleeping with women as quickly as possible and I have found it quite effective with most women who are easy and respond to confidence, physical escalation and banter. But in my experience quality women are put off by player vibes and

Also in terms of age range any thoughts? I am starting to think that late 20s is where to look. And preferably someone who has been in long term relationships already so haven't had many years of dating experience. And perhaps from non-Western backgrounds so social norms have deterred them from excessive promiscuity. I've found the ones in their 30s who have many years of serial dating tend to be very messed up and have commitment issues, are incredibly picky and delusional and also have very high body counts which comes with all kinds of problems. And also good if they are quite focused on their education/career so are responsible and not party girls and take life including relationships seriously.

Any other input welcomed

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pull off this relationship style, but it's not easy to do and not easy to find.

If your goal is to have 1-3 year long relationships without marriage or children, then you're probably going to need to find these women through in-person approaching or your social circle.

You don't want to say this stuff upfront because a lot of women will disqualify you upfront. If you stay silent/give some vague goals for the future, you can keep things going and let things go to their natural conclusion in 1-3 years.

The DJ approach that is geared towards seduction can definitely work in finding women for serial monogamous relationships that will end in 1-3 years without marriage or kids. You need the initial attraction first and that's where classic seduction style methodologies are still valid.

Age range of 25-35 would probably work for you at 38-39.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you reach 40 as a man your local l/ global status and financial situation is going to be everything

Your going to be wanting to date women 25-30 MAX because any younger they won't stick around and any older there's a high probability they will be either carrying baggage or psychological damage IMO women like this can and will ruin your life especially the way you want to live it

its like playing Russian roulette

Girls 25 - 30 will also be more willing to go with the flow I.E not desperate to immediately get pregnant or offload their bastard children onto you

Naturally your dating pool is going to be small and women in this bracket are hot property every guy wants girls in this age range

which is why you need to be real piece of cheese to capture them

Think club / bar owner , business owner , director of company , influencer , local celebrity basically any role that is going to place you within high ranking social circles

Women love power and if you attain this level you will get a lot of women who work for you and their girlfriends wanting to date you and sleep with you

It may sound extreme but this is how competitive it is out there now

No average Joe in his 40's is bagging one 25-30 y/o insta hottie let alone multiple ones every year

If you are going down this road you better be prepared for the competition that comes with it

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
But I think that there are some rare women out there who are able to commit and interested in relationships and have the desirable qualities such as being giving and affectionate and so on. Question is how you find those women and how should you change your approach?
- Luck and dont commit to a carousel rider or you wont be available when/if you met a decent girl.

- Be a little more patient than you would be with a carousel rider.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you reach 40 as a man your local l/ global status and financial situation is going to be everything

Your going to be wanting to date women 25-30 MAX because any younger they won't stick around and any older there's a high probability they will be either carrying baggage or psychological damage IMO women like this can and will ruin your life especially the way you want to live it

its like playing Russian roulette

Girls 25 - 30 will also be more willing to go with the flow I.E not desperate to immediately get pregnant or offload their bastard children onto you

Naturally your dating pool is going to be small and women in this bracket are hot property every guy wants girls in this age range

which is why you need to be real piece of cheese to capture them

Think club / bar owner , business owner , director of company , influencer , local celebrity basically any role that is going to place you within high ranking social circles

Women love power and if you attain this level you will get a lot of women who work for you and their girlfriends wanting to date you and sleep with you

It may sound extreme but this is how competitive it is out there now

No average Joe in his 40's is bagging one 25-30 y/o insta hottie let alone multiple ones every year

If you are going down this road you better be prepared for the competition that comes with it
I agree If you want bombshells but I'll give an alternate view for the sake of being a tad more realistic because if OP was in the bracket of a local celebrity this thread wouldn't be needed

If you're working a 9-5 instead of looking for a insta hottie what about the adjustable 7? Tons of these women can be found depending on where you live. Even in a Medium sized metro area that are the ages of 27-32. Who are not going out to clubs every weekend, and are relationship material. They are out there. The only thing is with some of those women eventually they may want marriage

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You continue to approach women who you find desirable. You still need to have the desire piece. You just screen differently once you get some time around these girls. More patient as noted above, but it’s more than that. Pay attention to behaviors and character traits and background. Observe more. Listen more. Let someone show you who she is.

Also don’t expect the higher quality girls to chase you. They often won’t. Go read my old thread using the search function on this site. Ignore the silly bickering in the thread, but read it.

How to Spot a Unicorn.

Cheers.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 38 and getting a bit tired of the serial dating/hook up carousel. In my 30s I tended to go for quantity over quality and am coming to realise that sleeping with women even if they are really hot isn't much of an achievement or something that will bring any lasting happiness. It is also incredibly time consuming and expensive.

I am not looking to get married as I am not interested in having kids and do not want a messy divorce. But I have a lot of admiration for confirmed bachelors like Clooney (back in the day) and Di Caprio who have relationships that last a year or so and then move on to the next one. Of course it is easier when you have your pick of women and they all will commit in a heartbeat. More difficult when modern women have multiple options and are mostly serial daters who will rarely commit to a guy because they are delusional and still think they can find a Mr Big or whatever.

But I think that there are some rare women out there who are able to commit and interested in relationships and have the desirable qualities such as being giving and affectionate and so on. Question is how you find those women and how should you change your approach? The DJ approach is geared towards seduction and sleeping with women as quickly as possible and I have found it quite effective with most women who are easy and respond to confidence, physical escalation and banter. But in my experience quality women are put off by player vibes and

Also in terms of age range any thoughts? I am starting to think that late 20s is where to look. And preferably someone who has been in long term relationships already so haven't had many years of dating experience. And perhaps from non-Western backgrounds so social norms have deterred them from excessive promiscuity. I've found the ones in their 30s who have many years of serial dating tend to be very messed up and have commitment issues, are incredibly picky and delusional and also have very high body counts which comes with all kinds of problems. And also good if they are quite focused on their education/career so are responsible and not party girls and take life including relationships seriously.

Any other input welcomed
Are you going to tell these women upfront you don’t want children?