Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming in a Strip Club?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for advice from players who've pulled a stripper before at the club itself.

Any general guidelines you employ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for advice from players who've pulled a stripper before at the club itself.

Any general guidelines you employ?
Don't spend money on her . The single most important tip that differentiates you between a FWB/boyfriend and a customer.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't spend money on her . The single most important tip that differentiates you between a FWB/boyfriend and a customer.
The two guys on this forum who have probably banged the most strippers though were Big Neil and Richard the Frog, and both of them DID put money down, at least to some extent. From what I gather, at least an initial investment is sometimes required. I suppose it depends on what you are looking for, and what your resources are.

HOWEVER, I'm just throwing that out as food for thought, not as advice. I know nothing at all about gaming strippers as I have no interest at all in even going into a strip club, let alone banging someone who works there. I used to go to strip clubs when I was younger, usually just because some friend of mine wanted to go.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Trying to game a stripper makes no sense to me. Game her for what? A LTR? A hook up?
Why not spend that time and resources on someone that has way more potential, probably much cleaner and doesnt have the baggage that most strippers have (emotionally and financially)?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two guys on this forum who have probably banged the most strippers though were Big Neil and Richard the Frog, and both of them DID put money down, at least to some extent. From what I gather, at least an initial investment is sometimes required. I suppose it depends on what you are looking for, and what your resources are.

HOWEVER, I'm just throwing that out as food for thought, not as advice. I know nothing at all about gaming strippers as I have no interest at all in even going into a strip club, let alone banging someone who works there. I used to go to strip clubs when I was younger, usually just because some friend of mine wanted to go.
They drop you in "customer" status as soon as you money drop on em. I've done it and another friend who did really good there. If your gonna have stripper gf's you might as well have 2 or 3 . Cause they will cheat. But yeah you don't have to spend $ if you a real bf. They like to show off their $ by spending on their bf .

BigNeil and Richard did it operating out of "trick" status. Your sex won't be as good as a "trick" and you will have a greater boundaries.

I found strip club waitresses to be much more dependable and much happier to have a bf.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigNeil and Richard did it operating out of "trick" status.
It sounded like Neil would enter into some sort of casual relationship status with some of these women. Although he seemed to be so interested in gaming (over gaming, IMO) these girls that he would barely see them (going NC, giving them the gift of missing him, or whatever).

I knew a girl who tended bar at a strip club, one of the most attractive women I've known actually. Horrible attention ho though. She said that the guys who went to strip clubs were lonely and that they would often come talk to her instead of the strippers, because a lot of them just wanted to talk to someone, and in that environment she seemed a lot "nicer" in comparison.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounded like Neil would enter into some sort of casual relationship status with some of these women. Although he seemed to be so interested in gaming (over gaming, IMO) these girls that he would barely see them (going NC, giving them the gift of missing him, or whatever).

I knew a girl who tended bar at a strip club, one of the most attractive women I've known actually. Horrible attention ho though. She said that the guys who went to strip clubs were lonely and that they would often come talk to her instead of the strippers, because a lot of them just wanted to talk to someone, and in that environment she seemed a lot "nicer" in comparison.
In there the all eventually become money grubbing attention wh0res . Really bad Friends they make.

I give a lady a pass that did a "girls gone wild" and a 3-6 month stint in there never to return .

One that's been in there 3-6 years is guaranteed to be rotten . They see men as disposable and only to be used.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to game a stripper makes no sense to me. Game her for what? A LTR? A hook up?
Why not spend that time and resources on someone that has way more potential, probably much cleaner and doesnt have the baggage that most strippers have (emotionally and financially)?
Why not? Gaming in a strip club is a great way to practice new remarks and tactics / witty comments. Takes out the whole approach issue since they come to you. Strippers are hot and likely down for casual sex, or to exist as a side b1tch on someone's rotation. Im not saying that I am a master of gaming strippers, far from it. But I believe that with the proper finesse and correct mindset, these locations would be gold mines.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why not? Gaming in a strip club is a great way to practice new remarks and tactics / witty comments.
No it’s not. They will react positively to anything you say because they’re looking for the $$$… They may even laugh at something that’s not funny if it suits that end.
Find a normal woman to practice on if you want true unbiased reactions.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it’s not. They will react positively to anything you say because they’re looking for the $$$… They may even laugh at something that’s not funny if it suits that end.
You can **** them without spending $$$. It's the best way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love it when guys with little to no experience in $trip clubs make the claims they do.

I've spent 20years in $trip clubs. If you are getting fleeced by women, that is your own fault. Its no different than the real world. The guys that project more value, have more skills, and understand women better will be more successful than the rest.

I've pulled more girls out of $trip clubs than regulars bars. I’ve poured shots of Jaeger onto strippers stomachs when they were on the mainstage and licked it off of them. I’ve done about everything sechsual and paid very little to get it. I’ve been kicked out. Danced on the pole once! I’ve partied with a well-known rock band at a club they owned. I’ve taken girls out after meeting them at the club on the same night. Lots of good times. $trippers are just as dysfunctional as the rest of the population.

For some reason, I've always felt very comfortable in those places and it’s my home away from home. Good music, naked women, and alcohol are some of my favorite things to indulge in.

Here are some tips to attract $trippers: (its going to take longer than a few random visits before you have any success)

-Make a grand entrance. You want the whole place to know you have arrived! Shake hands with everybody, smile lots, be loud, draw attention to yourself like an Instagram attention w-hore. The bystanders will think you are somebody important.

-Pick a table that can be easily approached by $trippers. You want something close to an aisle way but still has some privacy. Position your chair so you can stop any girl that walks by. You want to be easily approachable.

-The more girls you get at your table, the more desirable you will be to the others and the more curious the others become. You need to keep cycling girls thru.

-If you are at a BYOB club, have a wide selection of booze in big/unique bottles that draw attention. They have some cheap liquor in a big Tommy Gun bottle that will draw lots of interests. They also have some liquor called “Cahk Burn” that makes for fun conversation. Buy cheap vodka and pour it into a big bottle of Grey Goose. Offer drinks to all the girls. Don’t waste money on their over price energy drinks/juice. Drink it straight up. Do shots.

-Dress nice. Wear expensive looking watches. Wear premium cologne and lots of it. These girls know what the top shelf men wear.

-Your emphasis should be on having a good time. Not being some pervert. Not trying to find a girl. Its all about fun times. Turn it into a social function/happy hour!

-Give the girls nicknames/pet names/etc.

-Get to know the staff. Visit with them every time.

-Sit in the same place every time.

-Be funny, be entertaining, be a good conversationalist. The girls will appreciate this and reward you for it.

-Visit a girl 3-4times before you ask for the number.

-Rarely buy lap dances.

-Physical touch is important. You can build attraction quicker with more touching. When you engage in conversation, always have them on your lap.

-Pay attention to body language. If its not positive, then don't waste your time. Filter out the ones that only what dances.

-Always tip a dollar or two when they are on stage. Walk up to the stage, compliment them, or say something funny. Throw them 2 bucks and tell them to come see you when they get done. Don't be the guy that wants to stick his face in her crotch/boobs or tries to give her a vaginal exam on stage!

-Always remember their names. Keep notes in your phone to help you remember.

-Use the same waitress every week. Get one that knows the club gossip and the schedules for the girls you like.

-In the bigger clubs, The DJ usually has a print out of all the girls that are there. Check it out when you get there to see if your favorite girls are there.

-Once you get some dancers number, don't text ahead of time that you are going to show up. Just show up unannounced. Its more of a surprise that way and you don't come across as so needy. And when she spots you in the crowd she will ask you why didn't you text me that you were coming. This is what you want. They work for you, not you work for them.

-If you are good socially with women, you will do good here and won't spend much money. Its about making a connection. Figuring out what makes them tick and how you can connect.

-Friday afternoons between 3-7 are good times to go. The girls aren't so busy then and are more willing to spend time with you for free.

-Don't waste your time on the extremely hot girls that are all-business. They hate their job, think men that like $trippers are losers, and only want to make the money and get out.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Excellent point. Contrary to popular belief about men being only about sex, there are plenty of lonely guys out there that would be thrilled just to talk to a woman.

I knew a phone sex operator girl that told me at least half of her calls didn’t involve talking about sex. The guys just wanted to talk to a female.

But back to the strip club thing, a lot of strippers are really mean, nasty people. A friendly bartender is probably a breath of fresh air for the guys there. And being asked if you want another beer isn’t as bad as being pressured into a lap dance.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a phone sex operator girl that told me at least half of her calls didn’t involve talking about sex. The guys just wanted to talk to a female.
I know the standard forum response to this would probably be "Dirty rotten filthy betas, they get what they deserve". But that actually makes me a little sad for them. They don't give much stock to "companionship" here. Women are wonderful comforters, or they can be when they want to be.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How can you practice game, tactics on a female, who will quite literally hand that puzzy over for a price..

Even if you are trying to GF her or FWB her, she can't see past the dollar signs, and will 9/10 act positively.

Not much game involved Bruv, hoe quite simply put, wants your money!

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming next in this series: how to game a pr0stitute.

Step 1: Give her money.
Step 2: Well done.

What is the obsession with "gaming" women who just trade money for sex/lately? And it seems it's gaining acceptance on this site because there are big threads now where guys are defending how it's secretly really masculine and brave to give money to women for sex.

Paying money for sex is lame (no, it's not the same as "trading personality" or "trading dates" for it, SMH).

Hitting on women who give sex/lap dances for money is lame, go hit on any normal girl because it's not like they're in short supply.

At this rate you may as well just sleep with 10 pr0stitutes, call yourself the ultimate DJ and then hang your boots up for marriage.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming next in this series: how to game a pr0stitute.

Step 1: Give her money.
Step 2: Well done.

What is the obsession with "gaming" women who just trade money for sex/lately? And it seems it's gaining acceptance on this site because there are big threads now where guys are defending how it's secretly really masculine and brave to give money to women for sex.

Paying money for sex is lame (no, it's not the same as "trading personality" or "trading dates" for it, SMH).

Hitting on women who give sex/lap dances for money is lame, go hit on any normal girl because it's not like they're in short supply.

At this rate you may as well just sleep with 10 pr0stitutes, call yourself the ultimate DJ and then hang your boots up for marriage.
I once had a hot as fvck HB 9 that moved in next door to me.She came over to borrow some flour and I asked her out on a date and got her number.One hour later I get a text from her saying she needed money and said I could have anything I wanted for 25 dollars.I was fvckin shocked at the super low price.This b!tch in Vegas could easily make 1000 bucks a night.I never could figure that one out for the life of me.We fvcked about 5 times once I jewed her all the way down to 15 dollars and there was no time limit and It was raw dog.I just think she liked me and wanted to feel like a wh0re.