Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaining Weight

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, im like 5'9 and skinny as a muther, im like 120 lbs Im small boned (no not like THAT haha) but i look small, have skinny wrists and **** for my height. Anyway, i smoke alot of weed, and eat alot of food, pizzas, fast food, home cook meals, steak, chips, candy etc EVERYTHING pretty much. But i dont gain a damned ounce.

It took me like a year to gain 10 pounds. A GODDAMN YEAR!

Well im trying to get healthier and build up a little. I dont want to bulk up but i would just like to keep my skinny build but id like to be toned and more muscular. Im guessing i have under 5% body fat.

Heres an idea of what i eat in a day,

Wake up between 12-1pm. Eat a huge bowl of cereal. It equals out to about 5-6 servings, according to the nutrition info on the box. Plus the milk.

After that ill prolly munch on some junk food and eat dinner at like 5-6 pm. Basically anything i want, like a 9oz steak + potatoes and salad.

Then later ill eat like chips or candy or whatever and at night, prolly like midnight -1am ill eat a pizza or some late night fastfood. Before i go to sleep i drink these drinks called "Ensure" Filled with vitamins and 350 calories each, then i go to sleep, rinse repeat give or take a little ya know.

Im not super active or athletic and i have been bummin all summer but have not gained any weight.

Im thinking of investing in some weight gain or some **** from a GNC. Any suggestions?

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man read everything before you ask questions. Read the GUIDE TO BULKING UP and the GUIDE TO EATING. They will answer all of your questions. If you still have questions afterwards, please feel free to ask.

lates-

industry

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. no junk food
2. no junk food
3. no fast food
4. why the **** do u eat 1 pm, then candy, then dinner at 6?
i ate every 2 hours today cuz im bulking..
eat healthy food often if u wanna gain weight..
if ur skinny dont say i want lean mscle.. u gotta bulk then cut.
eat lots of tuna,chicken,oatmeal,eggs,whey protein,etc.
not milky way, and **** i dont even know names of candy anymore lol!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMOKING WEED ISN'T DOING YOU ANY FAVORS, EITHER.
IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING BIG YOU'LL HAVE TO DROP THAT SHYT.

D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn i love weed. Thats one of my weaknesses, a nice phat joint or some bomb nuggets. =(

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You start too late in the day.. whenever i start getting into the wake up and eat at midday routine, i loose weight.

start eating earlier, and go back to bed if you want.

also, the cereal is shyt.. eat more fat and oil in your diet.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, you need to eat, eat, eat!!!!

You should be eating every 2 hours....everythign and anything you want...try to get enough protien, dont worry about fat or carbs...just feed your face and bust your balls in the gym/.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well flip,
If you actually got up off your ass and did something instead of whining - "im so skinny".

If your serious about gaining weight then get up off your ass and do something, e.g lift weights instead of getting ****ty junk food and smoking dope.

Get up earlier, go to bed earlier.

Donny

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
eat more!

You're not eating enough.....try to eat a medium sized meal every 2 hrs....and if you're really obsessed with putting on weight set you alarm to wake you up in the middle of your sleep cycle once and eat then. There's no way you won't gain weight doing that. I put on about 30 lbs in 3 months. Oh yeah, loading with creatine will put 5 lbs, who cares if it's water weight, it all looks the same.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Smoking weed.... thats your problem.
Yes obviously :rolleyes:

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Alright, im like 5'9 and skinny as a muther, im like 120 lbs Im small boned (no not like THAT haha) but i look small, have skinny wrists and **** for my height. Anyway, i smoke alot of weed, and eat alot of food, pizzas, fast food, home cook meals, steak, chips, candy etc EVERYTHING pretty much. But i dont gain a damned ounce.

It took me like a year to gain 10 pounds. A GODDAMN YEAR!

Well im trying to get healthier and build up a little. I dont want to bulk up but i would just like to keep my skinny build but id like to be toned and more muscular. Im guessing i have under 5% body fat.

Heres an idea of what i eat in a day,

Wake up between 12-1pm. Eat a huge bowl of cereal. It equals out to about 5-6 servings, according to the nutrition info on the box. Plus the milk.

After that ill prolly munch on some junk food and eat dinner at like 5-6 pm. Basically anything i want, like a 9oz steak + potatoes and salad.

Then later ill eat like chips or candy or whatever and at night, prolly like midnight -1am ill eat a pizza or some late night fastfood. Before i go to sleep i drink these drinks called "Ensure" Filled with vitamins and 350 calories each, then i go to sleep, rinse repeat give or take a little ya know.

Im not super active or athletic and i have been bummin all summer but have not gained any weight.

Im thinking of investing in some weight gain or some **** from a GNC. Any suggestions?
buddy boy, you want to eat 6+ meals every day spaced 2 hours apart... with meals #1 (breakfast), #3 (lunch) #5 (dinner) being huge!

throw in weight gainer supplement drinks (N Large 2 is the best and most concentrated) in there between...

also if u cant handle the ammount of food u have 2 eat, i suggest u try digestive enzymes that will help u eat more...

what dygestive enzymes do is make your digestive system digest faster so u can eat earlier...

try that **** payce

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ayo, thanks for the all the feedback, i know this is an overdone topic and i apologize, however i am gracious for your replies. I will do as you say.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Ayo, thanks for the all the feedback, i know this is an overdone topic and i apologize, however i am gracious for your replies. I will do as you say.

No you wont. Your another poseur.