Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone can be a sign of respect

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a friends with benefits situation now. Which means it has a limited life. Use her for lots of kinky nasty sex and then when she inevitably moves on who cares you had the profit. Don't catch feelings she had her chance. If you weren't good enough then she's not good enough now.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is a friends with benefits situation now. Which means it has a limited life. Use her for lots of kinky nasty sex and then when she inevitably moves on who cares you had the profit. Don't catch feelings she had her chance. If you weren't good enough then she's not good enough now.
Oh yeh for sure. After we had sex she started getting all mushy and cuddly. I quickly threw her off, put on my clothes and skipped out of there. I made a joke to her about how we agreed not to catch feelings and then put on my shoes, kissed her on the forehead and left. Once they make you wait that long they disqualify themselves for anything more.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If you're not first, you're last.

She just kept you as backup. Otherwise, you were an orbiter.

All friendzones are created equal. You're not attractive and not showing your sexual desires. Hence why your ass is in there to begin with.

The only compliment is you know she's not interested in you, so delete her from all platforms. If she was a tease, block her if you need to.

All this good guy crap is just relationship material, and comes AFTER sex, not before. Sometimes, you have to tell girls you don't committ to them until sex happens. If they het pissed, delete and move on.

Men and women can't be just friends. Women disagree because they're getting attention. Do any of you motherf**kin' guys on here masturbate when a female gives you attention but not sex? Didn't think so.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she let you smash it after being in the FZ, one of two things has happened:

- You've raised your value/attraction high enough in her chick mind (probably combined with her not having other higher options)
- She's depressed and just wants somebody, anybody

It's none of that other BS you talked about. This is a simple deal, it ain't complicated.

Glassguy

Reaction score
IMO the OP is in a perfect position.

You got out of the friend zone and fvcked her. In order to make this a conistent thing, you just have to start ignoring her and give her little attention unless you want to schedule a hookup. Trust me when I say she will wonder WHY you are not interested in a relationship after you obviously were before the smashing.

The rules of the game suddenly change once you stick your d!ck in them. You can string this along and name your own price if you play your cards right.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she let you smash it after being in the FZ, one of two things has happened:

- You've raised your value/attraction high enough in her chick mind (probably combined with her not having other higher options)
- She's depressed and just wants somebody, anybody

It's none of that other BS you talked about. This is a simple deal, it ain't complicated.
yeh this is def true lol....i prob read too much into it.