Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendship zone or hell? What do you call it?

Don Scotta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is a really old post, but I'd thought I'd post anyway.

I had a girl just like this when i was 14, I was in love with her for 2 years and was just her friend (f*ckin torture). When I was 16, I finally said f*ck it and started talking to as many girls as I could. So I lost my virginity, slept with 2 more girls, and had a long term relationship for about a year and 1/2. After the long term relationship, guess who I f*cked one month later? The girl who I was in love with for f*ckin 2 wasted years of my life. That was 2 years ago and was still the best sex I ever had. Why did she give it to me? Maybe because I wasn't on her nuts anymore, I had no more problems talking to girls, and I really didn't care if I got some or not, (was ****y+funny) etc., etc.

Oh yeah, she didn't really talk to me anymore after that (except to ****tease me once), lol, but who cares, i got mine.

Now, I just got out of another long term relationship, and chilled with this girl that I had accidentally got into the 'friend' zone back in highschool. And, I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna get some next weekend. If I don't, guess what? She goes back to being what she used to be, a friend, who's friends I f*cked.

Only just recently back into the single game, so I'm gonna try to reach a level of DJ'ing comparable to some of the greats here. Later!

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump...

great post

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can really sympathize with this post. Been there, done that... I wish I had discovered this website even 2 years ago. Maybe it's low self esteem that causes people to allow themselves to follow girls around like puppy dogs, just to be friends, I don't know. But there is a cure...

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

excellent read

JJNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I just discovered this post and it's amazing.... this could have been an exact transcript of my own personal experience.

This AFC episode cost me 6 years of my life!
Here's to new beginnings!

Yoursmasterfully

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to admit it; but I see myself in this
piece. I can't tell you how bad I had Nice
Guyitis.

It all ended with the woman I am currently seeing. I knew she wanted sex outright from the gate; but I (and please don't laugh) wanted to get to know her prior to f***ing
her.

She gave me a couple of opportunities to redeem myself, and I still neglecting to give her the pounding she craved.

Next thing I know, she de-emphasized the
attraction she initially expressed that she had for me and started calling me "friend."

It is the absolute worst! Now, though I know her well, she has withheld any sexual
favors, and commenced to telling me about
sexual experiences she had with guys who
did not "beat around the ****ing bush."

A direct quote. What did I do?

First I promptly let her know that I can
be an ******* . I initiated an heated
argument with her, and when I had her going
full blast I said: 'I did not call you for
this, and hung up."

I took Pook's advice. I rescripted my behavior. First, I stopped pining after
her. I stopped calling. I made certain
that she knew other desirable women were
in the picture.

If she called, and I saw here number on the
caller I.D., I didn't pick up. After all,
I'm busy.

If she left a message, I returned it when
I got around to it. When we do hang out,
Now, I am extremely aggressive. Boldly grabbing her ass, I am the master of innuendo, and I keep her in suspense.

I am no longer Mr. Predicatability, I fight
every temptation to be nice. This has worked
like a charm.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
It is a great way to meet women, but the author is forgetting about CHEMISTRY. If MUTUAL chemistry doesnt exist, there will be no sex, period. You can be "best friends" with Pamela Anderson, and if there is "no chemistry" nothing is going to happen, except you watching her with other men. However, if there is MUTUAL Chemistry, then the door is wide open.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just like to say, excellent post.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer

For an average person the change over shouldnt take longer than about 3 months. After which you will probably have already accumulated 5 or so girls. Which is about 5 more than what you would have had if you didnt go and try.

:yes: :yes:

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
But in order for anyone to have a chance at having anything with a girl who's "just a friend," they've gotta at least try and get rejected, instead of not trying, which'll only continue what they've already been doing and it'll suck. It seems like this post is trying to scare people away from making any effort to get with a girl who's just a friend by detailing a total worst-case-scenario.

It's better to try and have it not work out than to do nothing, right?