friend was cheated on, personal search resulted in surprise.long post

mandoremay

Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine had told me his girlfriend told him that she cheated on him and he was surprised that he never even suspected anything. he thought things were going good too.

he asked me if i was ever cheated on and i said no way. "i knew all the signs". little did i realize i was too a fool in the past.

the feeling you get in your gut..it never lies!
and so i looked to a past ex that i had a feeling on, it was more than the truth.
but the weird thing is and why i never suspected was because she was average looking. for years i had dated some girls that far surpassed my looks and i thought i would pay back the favor and give an average girl a chance. i also thought maybe these average girls give more in a relationship because they don't get very many chances with dates.

this average girl turned out to be the devil in disguise. she was all the great things in the beginning. but in the end she was like every other women.

this is how i figured it out.

me and the guy who was cheated on were watching a show on couples that cheated. and i remembered watching a simular show with this average girl years ago. and she said the oddest thing to me.

"if you cheated on me, i wouldn't dump you"....i'd be mad at you, but i wouldn't dump you"(i thought that was the coolest line back then!). i thought geez if i cheated on her all she'd be was mad at me.) in ******** she was flatout telling me she cheated on me and she just never got caught. i verified this later with some covert operations.

another thing that should of stuck out like a sore thumb, was that she lived an hour away from me in the summer(we were students) and i wanted to go and see her and i asked a friend to drive me and he said no...so i told her i couldn't get a drive with my friend and her line was "if he drives you he'll get laid tonight"...so i told my friend and he drove me and what do ya know he got laid.(i thought i was cool, cause how many friends can guareentee a lay with a pretty gal).

come to think of it now...don't girls reflect their friends. what if it was the other way around. would've my ex done the same thing. wow i was really dumb back then.

here's where i verified i was cheated on.

i still remembered her old email and password and to my surprise she still used it. but to my greater luck was an email fowarded back to her from a guy she use to talk to online while we dated.

this guy blocked her emails to him. but her being stupid...i took the opportunity to open an email account and pretend i was him. (i had to know the truth)

to make things short...she described how bad of a boyfriend i was and glad this guy i was pretending to be was around(sexually).

upon further examination she now has a kid and another on the way and that she was getting married soon. so while pretending to be this guy...i said darn your getting married. i was thinking of coming up that way to see you.
and as shocking as it was....she said we can meet. and i said if i was coming up that distance i would want to do a little more than just meet. and BAM...she said her man works in the day and she would meet him at this hotel. that was just shocking.

in the end i had been cheated on by an average chick who most don juans would not even let their dog hump her leg.

my advice never let your guard down...even if shes just average.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ever just think that the hotties are the only ones who cheat. Its usually the average looking h0's that the guys go after all the time , just because they're an easy lay. Usually the hotties play so many games, that they usually end up losing the race on getting laid as opposed to an average girl...

If your really paranoid you could always act like Jack Berns from Meet the parents and have surveillance cameras everywhere :D

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you missed a lot signs.

DONT LTR A WOMEN WHO WOULD HAVE A FRIEND TO FYCK UR BOY THAT NIGHT.

shyt my gf told me hey i have cute friends but they wont fool around with ur friends fast.

im like thats what I like to hear!

but thanks for this post....women even the average ones are HOES sometimes!