Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freedom and Principles are more important than anything

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat, those that claim you lack "social game" (with little to no other insight to offer) may lack the comprehension of your viewpoint (this isn't a jab to anyone btw).

Also being in sales, I take it that we may be alike here. I can sell the H3ll out of a product I believe in, but fail with something I do not. The same goes for clients. If someone cant afford or benefit, I can't (won't) sell. If I know there's a benefit to someone, I'm the best in my field.

At the end of the day, we go to sleep with our principles (and some go to sleep with a lack of). This isn't a judgment call, it's just a fact.

Me? I really don't like myself very much when I engage in time/conversation with women that are uninteresting or stereotypical "rural" for the sake of bedding. Like nearly everyone (if not all) here, I've done it, but it sure feels like a compromise to my core . Sure, it has "benefit" but it's at a cost to my self-worth. In other words, I'm a slave to my c*ck.

When it comes to peers, some play the game (and are quite experienced) . While some may be naturals, most get better by experience. I'd conclude that they practice more often due to being a slave to others. In other words, being a living hostage to the very people they oppose. This is usually rationalized by their desire for what the other has to offer (material gain, social status etc...) . The reality is that their agenda based 'goal' has more value to them than their inner personal worth.

My mind was opened because I listened to others. Fortunately, these people didn't conform. The best you can offer to a friend is your true self. I agree with a post-person above that stated that you have to know your audience and practice tact or else the repercussion could leave you getting ostracized. You can practice that art and maintain your self-worth, while opening the minds of others (which will not be all, but a few) .