Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freedom and Principles are more important than anything

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to tell you about something, something some of you may know about.

Any of you in the western hemisphere, particularly if you're in the middle class or professional sphere will have come across the types of things I will tell you about....

Following a break up of a LTR, I hooked up with an old mate. He had a new group of friends who are so far from red pill it's unreal. I am not really red pill, but I see the bullsheet when I see it and I call it out.

So, this group are basically run by a group of middle aged women. Often, we got on to the subject of sexism etc and I was completely and utterly ostracised for not towing the line.

I do not varnish what I say. I won't go into it, but I made a lot of things clear. I didn't claim to want a career woman and said I want a feminine one - evil stares. I've criticised women for making their husbands wait until 40 because career are before kids - more evil stares. I've openly said younger women are more attractive and all this shoehorning of women into positions because of some BS "patriachy" theory is a BS theory.

The crowing glory was to enter into a relationship with a much younger woman. This drew objection and riddicule.

I've also had a lot of severe circumstances so I was near enough suicidal for a year. Rather than rally round like good friends should, literally, this was used as a tool to discredit me further. Even the self proclaimed "male feminists", guys I shared a lot with, joined in.

I spent a lot of time trying to repair things. I tried, because I didn't want to be socially isolated.

I've had a true awakening. I have recently decided to leave it, move on to a new life, it just hit me I was trying so hard to win friends I didn't want, or respect. It really hit home when a formerly close pal said he couldn't have me as a guest because his girl was there. This is a man I used to respect, a man who could get a different girl every weekend, and he's now completely controlled.

I don't even dislike her, I've disagreed, but the extent of this situation spelled out why I want no further part in it.

Bottom line is, it's better to be a lone wolf than a prisoner, unable to speak the truth or be oneself.

Priniciples are more important.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If those modern day women could convince me that their way is better I would be on board. But they can't. I can't see how their concept of a better life has made things better.

The most successful times in this country were when people married young, went to church, made babies, she worked in the home, he worked outside the home. You didn't have all of this chaos and confusion that we have these days. Everyone had their role, it was much more straight forward, and the economic growth and success was proof that it worked better. You can accomplish a lot with a strong team. Its what launched the American Dream.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight !!! I lost all my friends from HS. I was in all their weddings and a best man In two. Once they started getting married I was villianized by all their wives. Hanging around the single 30 year old who doesn't prioritize marriage and family is evil. It's ok man... as I approach my 40's im suddenly surrounded by married guys that can't wait to leave their marriages... I'm trendy now

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of Fight Club is...
Correct. There is little, if anything, to be gained by sharing what you know is going to be an unpopular opinion. If somebody asks you directly, tell them. But don't be a red-pill hero and think it your duty to awaken anybody.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue then is for me, why am I friends with people I have to moderate my opinons with? I see the kowtowing to their wives views and literally feel sick to the pit of my stomach, to have to go along with it.

It's not like I go on unprovoked rants, to kick things off, but these are real issues and form part of my views. It's part of who I am.

Bottom line is, I don't hate them for their views, I accept them. They ostracise me in that pathological bullying way middle class women have, because they have zero insight and their men just follow behind.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome the real world !

Dismiss lala land forever from your mind.

Soon those very man who looks down on u will admire u 1 way or the other. I guarantee it !

Demote them into the ranks of acquaintance. They r no longer ur friends.

Now keep up with ur current believes, it will serve u well into the future. Do not back track.

A lone wolf is much better then a sheep being herded into some obscure destination.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome the real world !

Dismiss lala land forever from your mind.

Soon those very man who looks down on u will admire u 1 way or the other. I guarantee it !

Demote them into the ranks of acquaintance. They r no longer ur friends.

Now keep up with ur current believes, it will serve u well into the future. Do not back track.

A lone wolf is much better then a sheep being herded into some obscure destination.
The key for me is I had a bit of bawdy banter about my 25 yo girls body being like rubber....If my friends said that I would high 5 them.

It made some of them actually frown with displeasure. I was just kidding, younger girls come with their own issues, but I did detect jealousy.

I think the social isolation Im having is almost an example to everyone what men who stay true to their nature and opt not to be led get.

My GF is younger and Asian and they've already told me it's because I want someone "subservient" which is BS, she is not subservient, just not a bully. I prob do more housework to be honest!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Besides giving birth to babies, I seriously hv a hard time finding anything remotely momentous woman has created in furtherance of civilization.

So if they discuss abt babies, I would listen and learn from them what I can on that topic.

Anything else brought up I'll politely listen, be wholly amused by it and dismiss it from my mind.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's a whole mess of issues there. Firstly these people are heavily conditioned basically brainwashed. They literally can't understand your words. It's like you trying to talk to a guy whose had 10 pints.

Groups bond by emphasizing commonalities and shared experiences.

To them you probably came across as bragging and being a know it all.

You can slowly inject the red pill but it has to be a 5% solution. You're in your 30s I would suggest getting some younger friends. The red pill has bled out into the mainstream a bit. A younger crowd would probably have some of these concepts by osmosis.

And also use some of the cultural references. If you talk about alpha and beta in the UK you ll get locked up.

But if you talk about being a bit eccentric and comfortable in your own skin and being your own man those are perfectly acceptable terms. You're a sales guy mate you have to tailor your message to your audience.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue then is for me, why am I friends with people I have to moderate my opinons with?
Because you're an adult who realizes that not everybody can be your bff. Moderating your opinions based on who you are with is general life skill.

Expecting to be "totally real" with everybody and expecting everybody to 100% accept your "totally real awakened" opinions is pretty childish.

Any sentence that beings with, "Why should I have to...." is indicative of a lazy, entitled attitude.

You read the situation and respond and interact appropriately.

You learn to deal with different people with different levels of candor.

This has nothing to do with red-pill nonsense. This is the way it's always been.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score

This has nothing to do with red-pill nonsense. This is the way it's always been.

I think taiyuu nailed it here. I think that having principles and sticking to them is incredibly noble, and extremely admirable. I respect that you have developed yours and I hope that you never let them bend unless your mind has been changed. If it has, then stick to your new principles with the same convictions as your old - even if they are complete opposites. That's what a man does, so you're most of the way there.

However, a man is also aware of the opinions of those around him and recognizes that he coexists in this world with others and that he must continue to coexist in that same world. You can still stick to your principles without making a scene, upsetting other people, and socially isolating yourself. Take it from me: I'm an American republican living in the most liberal city in Canada. Most of the time I feel like I'm living as part of the French resistance in Nazi occupied Paris. However, I make it work and people still like me - even though we share radically different opinions on many things.

I would encourage you to think of James Bond as a role model for this type of situation. Think of yourself as undercover and behind enemy lines. If James Bond was at a Russian party where they were bashing England and MI-6 would he make it known that he has a completely different set of principles? No, he would probably smile and laugh and carry on being a social creature who recognizes that his making a show of his principles will accomplish nothing productive. However, when he goes home later that night is moral convictions are probably even more so solidified. You can have your cake and eat it too. Think social tact, and be more like James Bond.

Best,

SPEAK

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're an adult who realizes that not everybody can be your bff. Moderating your opinions based on who you are with is general life skill.

Expecting to be "totally real" with everybody and expecting everybody to 100% accept your "totally real awakened" opinions is pretty childish.

Any sentence that beings with, "Why should I have to...." is indicative of a lazy, entitled attitude.

You see, I associate what you are suggesting with spinelessness. Do I tell certain friends I vote Labour and others Conservative to fit the bill?

What you are suggesting is exactly what I am taking issue with. Men who tell their girlfriends they are a feminist. People that ageee with their boss. Social climbers without a strong conviction, waltzing around being all things to all people.

It's a life skill of those without principle. You've assumed I've hit people over the head with it, which isn't the case. These are points of disagreement in normal conversation. I am not turning up places with a slide deck and a pamphlet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key for me is I had a bit of bawdy banter about my 25 yo girls body being like rubber....If my friends said that I would high 5 them.

It made some of them actually frown with displeasure. I was just kidding, younger girls come with their own issues, but I did detect jealousy.

I think the social isolation Im having is almost an example to everyone what men who stay true to their nature and opt not to be led get.

My GF is younger and Asian and they've already told me it's because I want someone "subservient" which is BS, she is not subservient, just not a bully. I prob do more housework to be honest!
Dope! She's probably smarter and better looking too!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think taiyuu nailed it here. I think that having principles and sticking to them is incredibly noble, and extremely admirable. I respect that you have developed yours and I hope that you never let them bend unless your mind has been changed. If it has, then stick to your new principles with the same convictions as your old - even if they are complete opposites. That's what a man does, so you're most of the way there.

However, a man is also aware of the opinions of those around him and recognizes that he coexists in this world with others and that he must continue to coexist in that same world. You can still stick to your principles without making a scene, upsetting other people, and socially isolating yourself. Take it from me: I'm an American republican living in the most liberal city in Canada. Most of the time I feel like I'm living as part of the French resistance in Nazi occupied Paris. However, I make it work and people still like me - even though we share radically different opinions on many things.

I would encourage you to think of James Bond as a role model for this type of situation. Think of yourself as undercover and behind enemy lines. If James Bond was at a Russian party where they were bashing England and MI-6 would he make it known that he has a completely different set of principles? No, he would probably smile and laugh and carry on being a social creature who recognizes that his making a show of his principles will accomplish nothing productive. However, when he goes home later that night is moral convictions are probably even more so solidified. You can have your cake and eat it too. Think social tact, and be more like James Bond.

Best,

SPEAK
I know you are right in some ways but I feel physical disgust at having to do it.

See Deesade's comment. People here take you down if you aren't in the cult. You are called names and ostracised.

I know a couple of narc bullies, utter cretins and this is how they operate. They prioritise public image as a first objective, bend their views to fit and use it as cover to be generally selfish and unpleasant. Perhaps this has clouded my view somewhat.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, it can definitely be one of the unpleasant things of life at first before you practice it a little. It also can be a lot of fun if you do it right. I completely understand the name calling thing and being ostracized for not being in the cult. As I mentioned, I've been living in the most liberal place in Canada for the last 7ish years and I'm still an American republican. I was literally at a Feminist burlesque show/rally? this last weekend where there were speakers going off on the terrible 'right-wingers' and talking about Americans as if they were the scum of the earth preventing the 'sane' people from accomplishing true social 'progress'. It was ****ing wild. Luck would have it that I was sitting FRONT ROW for this drivel, and so I played it like James Bond. I smiled, I politely clapped, and I went home and laughed at how messed up all of their 'arguments' were. I also lived to see the next day.

It's a skill you learn and it's part of living in a society - for better or worse. I joke to my friends back home that I'm just going to have to move to a compound in Alaska because people are just so messed up in the world today. But that's not quite productive is it? It can be likened to asking someone 'How's it going?' when you greet them. You don't actually care, but that's just what you are supposed to do. I think you can accomplish more from beating them at their own game. Just my opinion, as you are completely able to make whatever decision you want. Just know that I know people who behave in the way you describe, and while I am good friends with them as it is fun to watch and I admire their brazen approach to calling out people, they seem to be incredibly lonely and MANY people (especially girls) hate them.

Cheers,

SPEAK

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair there is some truth in that for sure.

I have a friend in this clique and he just keeps his mouth shut.He's too clever to buy in, but he just sighs and changes the subject.

I've always been a fighter and I quite like a ruck.

Difference is, I can tolerate another view, and still like someone. I make it banter. Lefties/SJW/Progressives seem to genuinely think you've evil. I'd never ostracise someone for it.

Perhaps this is why they are winning. Or at least have been for a long time.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see, I associate what you are suggesting with spinelessness. Do I tell certain friends I vote Labour and others Conservative to fit the bill?

What you are suggesting is exactly what I am taking issue with. Men who tell their girlfriends they are a feminist. People that ageee with their boss. Social climbers without a strong conviction, waltzing around being all things to all people.

It's a life skill of those without principle. You've assumed I've hit people over the head with it, which isn't the case. These are points of disagreement in normal conversation. I am not turning up places with a slide deck and a pamphlet.
Remember from the 48 Laws of Power...

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others.

I disagree that this is spineless. I don't think stating views that rock the boat serves your interests. Rather it creates discomfort in the group and creates animosity toward you.

How these people navigate their lives doesn't materially effect you unless you get above the radar screen with some comment other people find controversial. Never forget...the way you choose to interact with others WILL influence the way others interact with you. Therefore you can exert a great deal of control over the perceptions of others by having awareness on the front end.

That doesn't mean you have to state agreement with every opinion these people have. It's about social calibration. I for example am conservative in my political leanings. I have some friends who are quite liberal. Some I can have political discourse and conversation with despite our vastly different views...some cannot tolerate dissention from their own political opinion. I do not talk politics with those who cannot handle dissention. There's no point in it, it riles people up & there are 10,000 other things to chat about. It's my job to know who's who and read social situations on the fly.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember from the 48 Laws of Power...

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others.

I disagree that this is spineless. I don't think stating views that rock the boat serves your interests. Rather it creates discomfort in the group and creates animosity toward you.

How these people navigate their lives doesn't materially effect you unless you get above the radar screen with some comment other people find controversial. Never forget...the way you choose to interact with others WILL influence the way others interact with you. Therefore you can exert a great deal of control over the perceptions of others by having awareness on the front end.

That doesn't mean you have to state agreement with every opinion these people have. It's about social calibration. I for example am conservative in my political leanings. I have some friends who are quite liberal. Some I can have political discourse and conversation with despite our vastly different views...some cannot tolerate dissention from their own political opinion. I do not talk politics with those who cannot handle dissention. There's no point in it, it riles people up & there are 10,000 other things to chat about. It's my job to know who's who and read social situations on the fly.
Do you not see how this can be seen as being disingenius? You could walk straight from a charged debate on abortion, but then into a discussion with say, a boss, and remain silent, for social gain.

Some of the worst human being I have ever known work in my field of sales. I know men who literally tear people to shreds over particular topics, yet entirely modify their viewpoint publicly, or with the right company. I call these people sneaks. Sneaky fvcks who play the game and won't stand on their beliefs. The biggest social manipulator of this kind was one of the oldest, ugliest men I've worked with, yet bedded multiple young women so I am not suprised in your opinion, women really seem to dig these kind of men. I guess they see them as clever, and survivors, but I personally have no respect for them.

Holding ones tongue to stop an argument, yes, but the points I have made never came from me starting them with my group. I was asked what type of woman I like, and I said I prefer homely, feminine girls, not career driven women. This drew ire.

The men, the socially succesfull men in this group, would proclaim their backing of feminist issues and when with the lads, knowingly glance at hot women and speak entirely differently. Perhaps I am an autist but I am sickened and repulsed by these kinds of people.

To me,it shows a weakness to stand by ones convictions. Women, sorry to generalise, seem very swayed by the "in" opinion. Even in groups, they "agree" with the guy they like, as if being "right" is something determined by agreement, not facts.

I think the world needs more men who take a stand, not more yes men and social manipulators. But they are undoubtedly the survivors and outcasts like me are not. However, I would go to the gallows for a belief and some things are more important than social status. It feels like selling ones soul.

It matters not how straight the gate.
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the world needs more men who take a stand, not more yes men and social manipulators. But they are undoubtedly the survivors and outcasts like me are not. However, I would go to the gallows for a belief and some things are more important than social status. It feels like selling ones soul.
You're unable to play the social game that has been part of civilization since the dawn of time.

And you spin this weakness into some kind of moral strength, and call yourself an outcast, as if you are some kind of moral, heroic martyr.

Humans are not angels.

Humans are not vulcans.

Humans are talking monkeys that live within a social environment and use every trick in the book to climb up the social ladder.

Might makes right, and it always will.

This is demonstrated socially by who can play the social game most effectively.

Play the game well and get laid and paid like a rockstar.

Get in the game or get on the sidelines.

Don't pretend to be morally superior because you don't know how to play.