Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Girl wants me back!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so funny.

3 weeks ago was my last weekend in my town before leaving for college and there was this big party at the club organized by the high-school I finished.

Friday 11 PM

I went there alone, I rarely do that, but I wanted some real fun before leaving. I sat down next to some chicks in the tram, I wasn't in "the mood" at first but after a few minutes I started talking to them. Cool girls, to bad they were only about 15-16 or else maybe I would have hooked up with them. Anyways all I got from them was their name and some social proof because I arrived with 2 chicks there.

12 PM

I meet some people I knew there, started dancing and drinking heavily and was literally having a great time, until I meet and old mate of mine. We went out to have a quiet smoke and talk a bit and then a drunk chick that we both know came to us and just kept trying to kiss us. I didn't let her, but sticked around because she has some nice girl friends :) Few minutes later one of the sexiest dressed girls from the disco comes up to her to say "hi!". Turns out we emailed each other on hi5.com but she refused a date because she "had a bf" at that time. I replied with the great quote from The Archive: "whens the wedding". Turns out she replied to me saying they broke up but I didn't check my account in the last month.

I asked her if she had a table so that I could put my jacket there (it was getting pretty hot in the club):

HB: -Yeah, follow me!

So I grabbed her hand and she took me there. Here is what I asked here:

T: -So are we going just for a one night stand or for a longer relationship? :crackup:
HB: -Do I look like a girl only useful for a ONS?
T: (evil grin)

We danced a little and I ejected but I tried a routine that I read around here:

T: -Gotta go for a bit!
HB: -Ok
T: -Give me a kiss ! (pointing to cheek)
HB: (kissing my cheek)
T: -Another one! (pointing to the corner of my mouth)
HB: -NO, baby steps, if you come back I'll give you more.

Hahaha, that was cool, so I drank 2 beers and 2 tequilas and went back to her.

1 AM

We danced a little and she asked me if I wanted to go "to a quiet place" :D

We went in some secret room that I didn't knew of, I sat next to her, and soon we were making out like crazy. Sorry that I don't remember everything but I was pretty drunk. She was striping for me when my bladder felt like exploding and I had to go take a piss. I got her number and went home.

Saturday 1st date

I was leaving for college on Sunday so I called her and we went for a walk the same day as I got her number. One mistake. It was cool, but she was making a drama out of the fact that I was leaving.

Next week 2nd date

SMS-ed her but she said she is out of town. So I made my Sunday short to date her. 2nd mistake. Great date though.

Here is a pic: http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=datemx0.jpg

Next week we kept texting each other, as we couldn't meet because I was in another town for college. 3rd mistake, shoving to much attention.

So last Friday we had to meet up, but she canceled at the last minute, so I accept a date on Saturday.

3rd date

****ty date, she found out that I was sleeping with some other girls at college and I felt like she was going to break up with me, I guess she couldn't do it in person. If you are wondering we didn't go past me kissing her tits (btw she had really big ones, probably the biggest from all my ex gf) because she was a virgin.

So the next day she wrote me on yahoo mess while I was offline, something like this: "You are a beautiful, intelligent, charming guy but I don't think we should see each other again. You want to have a great time at college, and also someone has turned back into my life (bollocks :)), but we could still be friends" etc etc

All I said was: :) ok, kiss you :*

I know that I wasn't enough of a challenge with her, but this turned around from that moment. After that I saw her online just once and she kept putting avatars with me :crackup: and half hour ago she asked me if we could date tomorrow. All I said was "maybe" :D

What do you think about this? Should I give her another chance? :)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not? You get laid, or, worst case scenario, you move on.

Invite her up to stay with you at your college for the weekend or something.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already showed low interest whenshe dumped me, so I nexted her (trowed her number away as Anti-Dump suggest :) ).

I would probably meet her today if my friends wouldnt come back from the countryside with 20litres of moonshine. Hey thats life, she missed out on the great catch, to bad for her.

:D

Sarge on!