Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found Tenacity A Woman

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do lots of file uploads...but check out Joy Villa at the Grammy Awards.

Might have to find myself a Trump flag & get that man who created her dress to make one for me. My son would be stoked for me to wear that dress at his academy spring formal & fundraiser.

Somebody upload pictures of her in that dress...black, beautiful, female and an unashamed Trump supporter.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beautiful, female and an unashamed Trump supporter.
source

Maybe...or perhaps a shrewd marketer.

Singer Joy Villa’s decision to wear a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammy Awards may have radically altered the course of her music career as she experiences a stunning Amazon sales increase of over 54 million percent at the time of this writing.
Villa’s 2014 album I Make the Static currently sits atop Amazon’s “Movers and Shakers” chart where she also owns the second through sixth slots, as well.
Make the Static previously held a rank of 543,502 and her other albums were unranked.

In addition to dominating the album chart, Villa also owns the top nine slots in the “Movers and Shakers” songs category.
Leftists’ worst nightmare became reality as it was revealed that the designer of the dress was a pro-Trump Philippine immigrant named Andre Soriano, who tailored the ensemble from a decorative Donald J. Trump flag.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she's hot. I don't think she has any kids either, so she fits my criteria lol! I would have to do "an approach" on her to see if she's feeling TENACITY or not ;)

B

BlueAlpha1

Yeah she's hot. I don't think she has any kids either, so she fits my criteria lol! I would have to do "an approach" on her to see if she's feeling TENACITY or not ;)
To a white male, there is something incredibly sexy about a real strong, independent black woman. One who is unapologetic about her blackness (will do her hair in African styles), but understands she doesn't have to toe the party line. You "Uncle Toms" really are the bravest people on earth (see my thread on Ayaan Hirsi Ali)

Damn @Tenacity , all this talk about Tyquesha and you got be feenin' for my black masseause, all because she is the anti-Tyquesha and cites the air force instead of affirmative action for her accomplishments. :D

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
To a white male, there is something incredibly sexy about a real strong, independent black woman. One who is unapologetic about her blackness (will do her hair in African styles), but understands she doesn't have to toe the party line. You "Uncle Toms" really are the bravest people on earth (see my thread on Ayaan Hirsi Ali)

Damn @Tenacity , all this talk about Tyquesha and you got be feenin' for my black masseause, all because she is the anti-Tyquesha and cites the air force instead of affirmative action for her accomplishments. :D
Tyquesha only good for a fvck lol.

I must say, even though her stank a.ss got 5 kids from 5 criminals currently locked up in prison on 5 strikes.... Tyquesha sure as hell can fvck!

Nobody will fvck you like Tyquesha! ;)

logicallefty

Reaction score
To a white male, there is something incredibly sexy about a real strong, independent black woman. One who is unapologetic about her blackness (will do her hair in African styles),. :D
Agreed. We call it jungle fever.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's definitely pretty but wasup with the muscular body??

I'd still hit though no doubt.

B

BlueAlpha1

Careful there buddy......Taiyuu will put you on Ignore if you disagree with him ;)
Yeah, kinda a passive aggressive thing.

Comes at you with that base in his posts, then you respond in kind and he tells you to chill out. :lol:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! Although obviously she is already taken at 25.....married and a step mom.