Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you who are hot heads especially if someone tries to AMOG you how do you handle this without it turning into a punch up?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are hot heads like me how do you handle being AMOG'd in a group setting be it at a group dinner with gf's/friends and 1 guy wants to show he is the big man or tries to test you making derogatory remarks or comments belittling you in a jokey manner to assert his authority and if you fire back it gets heated quickly how do you handle these types of situations?

Another scenario if you are seeing a girl at the beginning and there is a rival is who is trying to undermine you and using the fact you are a hot head to his advantage trying to get you to act out so you self implode how do you deal with these scenarios?

Do you just try to stay calm remove yourself from such situations if possible and revisit it later?

Im still reeling from earlier indiscretions with time wasting women it is affecting my interactions with any new ones as they can tell something is up and i am feeling jaded and bitter so even i can see i need to vacate until i have calmed down and in a better mood.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be quite violent but became a bouncer / cooler and learned how to deal with 'tense' situations in nightclubs where little roosters were clucking about the same hen.

The mark of a man is self control, Pete. The best way to deal with attention seeking men when you're around women is to studiously ignore them and keep your attention on the lady in question. If the lady turns out to be an attention/validation seeker and turn to the AS guy, you dodged a bullet.

Become cold blooded. Hot blood gets spilled.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dutchman is spot on. Do not be a hot head. Hot headed people are easily manipulated and controlled by others (and made to look foolish).

Self control is the mark of a mature individual. That is grown up 101.

Grown up 202 is amused mastery where you can actually find humor in the idiots around you.

You arent there yet. Work on Grown Up 101.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grown up 202 is amused mastery where you can actually find humor in the idiots around you.
Dark and sarcastic humour, but... yes, it can be fun watching idiots flounder.