For Australians out there...

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a new australian-based seduction/sarging site gone up. It's not there to compete with sosuave, its primarily for aussie guys to chat about more local based stuff.

Australians have been credited many times among seduction gurus (DeAngelo, TylerDurden etc) as being naturally alpha and instinctively good at PU, and hopefully they can build a community that reflects these abilities.

It already has some resident gurus giving advice - The Modern Man guys, who are running bootcamps and seminars in Australia and who have pretty tight game. Dan, the head guy for TMM one night standed an 18 yr old catwalk model from Denmark on new years eve LOL.

Anyways, head on down and sign up.

www.ausmenslounge.com/forum/

Last edited:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you just hit your sheilas with kangaroos and dragged 'em back to your bush-house ..

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
^lmao..

i'm australian born but i'm asian so i don't think that site's for me, not really into aussie girls. i do like the wog and asian girls, they're fine

i will agree that alot of australian white guys are very alpha

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think Steve Erwin is alpha?

Australian girls are so nice compared to UK girls.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
^lmao..

i'm australian born but i'm asian so i don't think that site's for me, not really into aussie girls. i do like the wog and asian girls, they're fine

i will agree that alot of australian white guys are very alpha
I'm an Australian white guy. And disagree with that pretty strongly.

I think in each high school, you'd find 2 or 3 white alpha male types in the 'stifler' (american pie movies) mould.

But I'd say that the 'wog' australians are the most alpha.

I guess it would depend where abouts you live, and your experiences, but for me, definently, the wog guys.

However, I've been out of highschool for a while now so its all a non-issue.

I love all girls.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
I can't really agree. At my high school, most of the wog cliques were just very loud. Of course I went to a sh!tty school where C+ was an achievement, so maybe the rich wogs from private schools are different.

Personally I reckon the Luxembourgians are the most alpha group in Australia.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
I'm an Australian white guy. And disagree with that pretty strongly.

I think in each high school, you'd find 2 or 3 white alpha male types in the 'stifler' (american pie movies) mould.

I guess it would depend where abouts you live, and your experiences, but for me, definently, the wog guys.

However, I've been out of highschool for a while now so its all a non-issue.

I love all girls.
I think wog guys seem to be the best with the ladies because they have the looks and also have the alphaness

but what I meant was that white guys tend to be very manly, into AFL and all that, not necessarily the best DJ's

on a side note I think australian white girls aren't feminine enough, that's why I prefer the wog and asian girls

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think wog guys seem to be the best with the ladies because they have the looks and also have the alphaness

but what I meant was that white guys tend to be very manly, into AFL and all that, not necessarily the best DJ's

on a side note I think australian white girls aren't feminine enough, that's why I prefer the wog and asian girls
I'm interested in your veiws here.

firstly, to think that wogs are better looking? I disagree. I'd say that in general, they rate about the same. Wogs would tend to hit puberty earlier, thus get a slight jump, but it all evens out.

But I agree they tend to be best with the women, but also appear to be extremely sleazey. Sleazey works better then scared (the aussie attitude).

About white-Aussies being more manly, I completely disagree with that. Define manly. AFL (my favourite sport) is perhaps slightly more manly then soccer because of the physical aspect, but there is no difference in the leadership skills, and fitness requirements etc.

I'd throw in that wogs tend to be more interested in cars. Which is definently considered manly.

About the girls, thats harder. White-Aussie girls are definently the skankiest, but I'd say they're equally as feminene.

All of this is, of course, in general.

And is probably respective of where we live, and go out etc.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
go around and ask random girls between 18 - 25 who hit up clubs and all that, they'll tell you that wogs dress the best and are the best looking

personally i think that australian girls are nowhere near as feminine as wog or asian girls. they're alot rougher in personality and physically bigger than alot of other girls

it has been said many times that a large majority of white australian males prefer french girls because australian girls aren't femine enough

i talk to alot of white girls and you never hear them complaining about how their high heels hurt or if they broke their nails. for some that might be a good thing, but personally I like my girls to be... girly

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
go around and ask random girls between 18 - 25 who hit up clubs and all that, they'll tell you that wogs dress the best and are the best looking

personally i think that australian girls are nowhere near as feminine as wog or asian girls. they're alot rougher in personality and physically bigger than alot of other girls

it has been said many times that a large majority of white australian males prefer french girls because australian girls aren't femine enough

i talk to alot of white girls and you never hear them complaining about how their high heels hurt or if they broke their nails. for some that might be a good thing, but personally I like my girls to be... girly
being that your an 18 year old guy, i have some doubt your so well informed of the opinions of girls aged 18-25, about wogs dressing better, well, its all relative, there will be well dressed wogs, in a wog style, and well dressed aussies in an aussie style.

who says that australian guys like french girls? i've never heard that, yet lived here all my life. its especially funny as the generalisation of french girls is hairy legs/arm pits, yet you've labled them more feminen.

you like girls who complain? awesome. I certainly wouldn't shun myself away from any particular race/culture because I like all women, and new experiences.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably older than you guys, but I would say, a lot of wogs WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG, definately do the best with the ladies. This means 14-17 year olds. As they get older, they are seen as sleezes and do not do as well.

Half my mates are "alpha" wogs, and half are ozzies. Most of the wogs date young girls, like 17-18 year olds, and most of the ozzies date girls a few years old, say around 22 (as far as girls older than that, a couple date girls around 26, but I dont see the point in dating a girl like that when you can have a nice 22 year old who is not so stuck in her ways). This seems to be because wogs are seen as "cool" by little girls who seem to be sl*ts and think that opening their legs will gain them a boyfriend. The more secure girls who have grown through that stage tend to go nowhere near wogs.

Just a few thoughts, since I have been around and observed this for many years.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is a 'wog'?:confused:

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I am probably older than you guys, but I would say, a lot of wogs WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG, definately do the best with the ladies. This means 14-17 year olds. As they get older, they are seen as sleezes and do not do as well.

Half my mates are "alpha" wogs, and half are ozzies. Most of the wogs date young girls, like 17-18 year olds, and most of the ozzies date girls a few years old, say around 22 (as far as girls older than that, a couple date girls around 26, but I dont see the point in dating a girl like that when you can have a nice 22 year old who is not so stuck in her ways). This seems to be because wogs are seen as "cool" by little girls who seem to be sl*ts and think that opening their legs will gain them a boyfriend. The more secure girls who have grown through that stage tend to go nowhere near wogs.

Just a few thoughts, since I have been around and observed this for many years.

yeah i think you're on point with this, it sounds pretty correct

and centurion, a wog is what australians call a greek or italian, or sometimes both

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i think you're on point with this, it sounds pretty correct

and centurion, a wog is what australians call a greek or italian, or sometimes both
oh god no! all this time i'v been using racist slurs on the wrong ethnic group. Somebody needs to write a book on which words mean what.