Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fooling around with no complete sex,first night, need advice can't detach myself yet

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been a long time since I wrote anything in here but something interesting came up 2 nights ago.

Here it goes

There's this chick I met on the net (I do talk to girls on the net but rarely meet them in person) that's really fun to talk to.

So, 2 nights ago I invited her over to my place. My brother and father were there too (just to precise). I had to go pick her up at a bar since she lives 30 minutes away. We took a beer at the bar then went to go pick up my father at his work and went to my place.

I got to say It didn't take long before I knew I was (at least) physically attracted to her

So as we were to my place, I played it laid back style, telling jokes and testing her a bit (I always do it with her on the net, she also likes to call my bull**** which I appreciate). So as the night went on I was still "using some moves", at some point I was sitting on her telling her she was useful at being a chair and stuff like that.

I don't know if it's relevant but I still thought it was interesting. At some point during that night my father went nuts at me (he's not used to me being with woman) and told me straight he tought I was being direspectful with her. I immediatly went in "cmon dude let me prove you HOW wrong you are"
mode and told my father to ask her if she felt I was disrepestful (she said no and from what I know of her she's not afraid to tell what she thinks) and told my father there's a difference between being being funny and a tease as to be a PRICK. He immediatly left, pissed off. As I said, it's not relevant but I thought it was interesting to see HOW far my father and I are with our relations with woman.

Going back to my story with the girl, I asked her some questions about her travels and stuff she likes, played guitar hero 3 with her (she didn't know how to play, great chance to use kino weeeee). Cutting to the case, later on she was SITTING on me and letting me know she wanted to be kissed. I took my time, about 20-25 minutes of playing around enjoying the moment and finally kissed her, well I got closer and she made the move. We went to her car and she gave me a BJ, I fingered her later on (I thought ok, she gives me a bj, I'll do something for her (weird logic I know) and that was it. Told her I didn't want to have "complete sex" on the first night. We fooled around until 7:00 a.m (3-4 hours not sure) then she went home

Bottom line is : I like the girl and I want to see her again (she might be a slut I don't know maybe it was a 1 night thing or I don't know but I'm interested in knowing more + she looks like a family girl so I give her some space to prove herself to me. I also asked her if she already fooled around with a guy on the first night and she said no (of course she might be lying but I wanted to test her a bit)

BTW she's 21

What do you guys think of that?

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon guys, there's got to be something to say! As I said I can't completely detach myself yet, I know the game but I feel some stingy emotions in the "back of my brain"

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dad got mad because he's from the generation that recreated women as saintly victims and outlawed testosterone. You should inform your father that "This is the legacy of the modern feminist movement, dad: traditional 'courting' methods get you labeled as a chump and the women never talk to you again."

It sounds like you did pretty good, but quit the overanalyzing, because this woman is not the key to your everlasting happiness, but she could very well hold the key to your future (metaphysical) jail cell should you become involved.

And asking her about fooling around with other guys? Come on man, there are no other guys in your reality.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I will definitely inform my father about what you just said, makes sense to me too.

Again, ty I needed that.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure wouldn't want dad "winging" for me. Wow dude. Break the chain.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think: Well, no offense, but the description of your time together does sound to me like two little kids on a date, what with hanging out with daddy and playing guitar hero and all, except for the BJ part. But other then that, don't, don't, don't get so attached already.

Are you perceiving her a "family" girl because she gave you a BJ on the first date and you thought, "Wow. She's being very familiar with me!" Ha, ha.

Speaking of which, asking her (or any chick) about her sex habits with other guys on first dates: of course they'll lie. What it signals to them when you do that, whether it's true of you or not, is that you're the jealous type and hooked.

That's why they'll lie.

You got the BJ because you were oozing confidence. Note she was testing you all night by calling on your behavior. You passed. BUT that asking her if she's fooled around on first dates is the clue letting her know that you may not be as cool as you seem.