Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flipping the script....

Bigmike89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that girls tend to ask questions like where are you from, what do you do etc not because they want to get to know me but as a way to sort of put me in a category of whether or not she’s interested.

To flip the script, i could reframe the questions she asks into another question that doesn’t reveal too much about myself.

I dont mind sharing facts about myself as long it is not the first thing a girl asks. What do you all think?

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are correct. Let them ask, answer, but at the same time ask them back the same questions. At the end, act meh or not impressed, so they qualify themselves to you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overthinking too much, but keep asking the question to her works well

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a natural self sorting process that men and women both do in the initial stages of dating. Generally people can reach a decision pretty quickly and based on physical presentation or a photo about whether or not they find someone else attractive from a physical standpoint.

But initial screening also includes finding out if there are mutual compatibilities. Is someone at a similar level in terms of intelligence, education, ambition, common sense, etc. Is there common ground? Are you in the same social strata, do your relate to one another?

That's all that is. Have an answer, these are normal questions that as others have mentioned you should be asking as well. You need to see if she is good enough for you, and if so, in what capacity.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just throw the question back at them and smile.
Reason: It breaks their train of thought, because they are so use to men catering to them.