Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time, long time. Advice appreciated.

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
I’ve lurked here about a year, and you guys on the forum helped me through a horrific divorce. Thank you. The mindset refresher has led to phenomenal events, and life is bright again. Keep it up because this stuff makes a difference in people’s lives, even if you don't know it.

Story...Focusing on creating a better me has led to me creating a tech startup. It’s awesome but a serious time suck so I nixed 3 plates. The one that remained - a keeper with true long-term potential and many years of repressed sexual tension. We’ve been dating about 3 months.

This girl totally rocks in nearly every way except that she’ll occasionally act like a child when she doesn’t get her way. It’s only happened 3 times and nothing major, just some pouty, snarky comments and she always apologizes.

Then the other day, I bail on her for work for the first time. She had a texting temper tantrum followed by a cold shoulder that ended up being prolonged because she had friends in town. I interpreted that as disrespect so I nexted her and went NC. That was about 36 hours ago.

In the 24 hours that followed, she has apologized profusely and sincerely; I have remained silent. So, this AM she texts me that she was getting off to me last night and wants make-up sex. My response was “Oh I bet you’d like that, me bending you over and f**king you hard for acting like a silly girl. Pretty busy today. Fishnets and a fresh wax. I expect you at 7pm.” That’s my only response since breaking it off. Her response “okay.”

So after tonight (cause I ain't stupid), do I give the LTR another shot with a short leash, or just bail altogether? Usually there's no turning back so this consideration is new territory for me. According to conventional wisdom, she most likely wants me back so she can dump me later to cure her wounded pride. With her, I'm not so sure since she's fairly submissive and seems truly sorry. Thoughts?

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we get caught up in this whole Red Pill slash seduction thing and make it more complicated than it has to be. I'm guilty of that, for sure.

I think that you handled the tantrum great and she's probably scared straight - at least for a little while. Unless she's got another prospect lined up at this very moment, she won't be going anywhere. Just remain vigilant to any change in behavior (for the worse) and enjoy her while you can.

"She's not yours - it's just your turn" is NEVER far from the back of my mind.

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is telling you that there is something seriously wrong with this girl
Simple brilliance right here.

Never doubt your gut. I picked up my exGF was a little off and I let it persist for two weeks, thinking it was stress, school, family, etc. My gut was telling me otherwise but I kept trying to rationalize it. Even after having an "understanding and empathetic" conversation, it still felt off. I called her out soon after and wouldn't you know it... My gut was right and she was hiding stuff. F****** women...

You don't need this stress and you got way better things going on. LTRs shouldn't be anchors so let this one go after the makeup sex. And always trust your spider sense...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just getting divorced. I don't think you need to try to qualify any woman as a life partner right now. Just enjoy the fun you're having now without worrying about the future. Maybe that girl would make a bad wife. That doesn't mean you can't have a lot of fun with her right now.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that gut feeling all too well. When you know something about the chick doesn't seem right, and you've gotten burned so many times in the past, but you still push the feeling aside for some sex and play. One thing I can tell you at 33 and seemingly endless experiences with the same feeling. Either a) get out now, or B) tread so carefully that you're almost nonexistent to her.

As far as this situation goes...

I had a girl just like this earlier in the year, only we were dating just two WEEKS when weird signs started coming out when I'd make plans with a friend over her or stuff like that. She'd respond with one word answers and you could just tell she wasn't happy. Here you're telling me this girl threw a straight up temper tantrum bc you had to work instead of hanging with her one time. Unless she's under the age of 20, thats instant next material imo, as in for good.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can’t stay with you on a balanced and logical level I’d let her go. Besides you’re fresh from divorce man. Go have some fun.
Why rush into another female. Be patient and have some fun in life.