Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding your woman's TRUE colors

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Jeeeeeezuz H. Could it be true, could it almost be time to stick a fork in sosuave?
Its like everyone on this thread has a vagina right? I'm done.

These morons are desperate and doomed. They smoked the Dr. Phil crack pipe and they are too high on faggot-smoke to think clearly. Not my problem.

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Its like everyone on this thread has a vagina right? I'm done.

These morons are desperate and doomed. They smoked the Dr. Phil crack pipe and they are too high on faggot-smoke to think clearly. Not my problem.
so there are two kinds of people

there`s you and the rest of the world, who are idiots

you have nailed your inner game bro

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
so there are two kinds of people

there`s you and the rest of the world, who are idiots

you have nailed your inner game bro

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
You have a lot to learn. Read up :up:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201855

The thread I posted above is the perfect eye opener for all you white knight girl-power faggots. Have a nice day.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I think every guy who believes he has found a "catch" or a girl he really likes needs to test her. I'm talking about the same sh*t testing women do to men. Put her in a crappy situation and see how she responds.
You don't have to play games to find out her true colors. You guys give women too much credit: they tell on themselves inadvertently when they go on rants, they can't help it. YOU just have to know how to interpret what they're saying (you learn this as you go, it comes from experience dealing with women). A scandalous woman who's been with 50 guys will have a night/day difference in demeanor from a girl who's only been with 1, no matter how hard she tries to be innocent.

pastispast

Reaction score
Im not test woman..i treat her equal..if I felt she start getting boring,i will let her go..base on my experience when woman get bored with you she will start play game and the most is silent treatment..if a girl pull that on me i will let her know i dont like the silent treatment from you we should talk about it if she ignored my words then time to let her go and move on..Most of them will sit down and the problems resolved..

pizzaman

Reaction score
Hmm, how interesting. Know the details of someone doing this couple times to his main squeeze few yrs. ago. the last trick he pulled was his last with her. She became fearful of him, he had been playing strong alpha game on her. She had only been out of an abusive marriage for 3 yrs. Had been telling him to lighten up, as all other signs were she was clearly interested and honest. That player still gets wistful about her and is realizing that woman was from a very rural area, not worldly, not throwing tests & was not wise to his shenanigans.

As most of you probably already know.. the majority of women put on airs to seem more nice and innocent than they really are. Underneath it all, a lot of these women are cunning, manipulative, b*tches. For this reason, I think every guy who believes he has found a "catch" or a girl he really likes needs to test her. I'm talking about the same sh*t testing women do to men. Put her in a crappy situation and see how she responds.

What I've learned over the years dating many women is until you force her to make a decision by putting her in a situation where she has to stand up for herself... you don't know her true colors or her true feelings about you. A lot of women will date and marry men they have low interest in just to "be with someone". You don't want these women. You want a woman who is truly into you.

Put her in situations where she has to prove her loyalty. Purposely make her angry and see how she responds. Flake out on her to do something stupid like shopping for sports equipment or looking at new tires for your car.

The bottom line is... any woman who would dump you over something small doesn't deserve your time and isn't really committed to you. You'll find that most women who overreact to small things are really passive-aggressive control freaks. The type of woman who will give you the silent treatment if you use profanity around her because "she doesn't like profanity". Weed these b*tches out fast and early. They want to dominate you with a smile on their face. Don't fall for it.

In order to find out who a woman really is and how she really feels about you, you have to abuse her emotionally. You have to piss your woman off. Don't be afraid to do it. A truly committed and caring woman will let you get away with this. She will even make excuses for your behavior. A typical toxic, egocentric b*tch will find a way to punish you for it.

The moral of the story is.. you always want to make sure you are dating a woman who is NOT a crappier person than you. Toxic women will make you suffer.

pizzaman

Reaction score
Yep, he Lost her. Played harsh mind games/tricks, she got fearful & sad...not mad. And, LOL he is a ghostrider, too!

dude this only works as playmode. on skanks sluts and tit-bearing hoes. their desperate for attention. but the ones who have ****ed the least number of times are the cautious ones. they aint gonna stick around if they start hurtin. now if she starts to freak out when you treat her bad or become sad then you know where she stands. so what do you do? you might end up losing