Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report#14 : Date #2 with Indian Girl at Waterfalls

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the whole thing:

1) The Girl

• Same girl in this field report, she just got back from INdia
  • She put on some weight
    • 20 year old
    • Type-->> Indian FOB (yeah I have a thing for indians), thick indian accent ---> just graduated
    • Looks: 6.
    • Conservative: Never had a bf before, never been on a date before, never kissed a guy before
  • I actually see a future with her, not just sex.... we have a similar mindset and thinking

2) How I asked her out

• Spoke to her on the phone: asked about her trip, told her about my story where I nearly had a head on collision with a transport, then I was like hey let me pick you up from work, we can chill, she suggested a festival downtown---
  • She promised to bring me biscuits (cookies for the yanks on here) back from India ---> but she didn't --> so I told her she "fing sucks" and generally busted her balls.

3) The date

• I showed up early, she was still in the store (she works in like a grocery superstore), and she told me she was still buying items, so I decided to walk into the store and surprise her, I was on the phone with her the whole time while I was walking into the store. I asked her if she missed me and she said "no" lol. I noticed she looked a bit chubby, she looked a different from the first date (which was at night), I even commented "You look different", she responded "I put on ten pounds while I was in India". We walked to my car. She was complaining how tired she was (she woke up 6am that day )

• I set the address for the festival on my GPS, then we found out that this festival was already over the previous day! Then she suggested going to see deadpool 2, Im like 'No its a beautiful summer day, lets go to the waterfalls', she like "sure I dont mind"..During the ride there, I asked her what she meant on the first date when she said "When I get back from India, you probably wont see me", she explains that she thinks I would of found a hotter girl in that time.

• We get to the Waterfalls, I open my beer (Thank God it really made me relax), I noticed she is folding her arms, so I think to myself she is avoiding holding hands with me. We had to climb across all these rocks, and she was complaining about slipping, so I gave her my hand , we held hands for a bit (yeah I feel @MrWood will give me flack for this lol). As soon as I took her hand, she asked me "What is it about me that you find so interesting?" I returned the question to her, to which she replied "My friend told me to swipe on you lol! then she goes on to say " Right now I dont want to date anyone, I just want to find a job (she just graduated)"

• I suggested that we sit down-->> she starts complaining that the rocks are dirty, so we had to find a clean rock lol Eventually we find a clean rock, we sit down, I try to initiate the 36 questions (read Marmel's thread which discusses it) . She responds to most of the questions, but when I asked 'What was your most terrible memory', she says lots and refuses to answer. I then try to kiss her, she says she doesn't like PDA, and there are people around, I ended up laying a half kiss on the cheek. It then starts to drizzle a bit, and she is adamant that we leave. (I nearly wanted to tell her she is complaining too much), she then says 'Im tired I want to go home',

• We walk back holding hands, I got her to take some pics of me/us (the whole time in my head I am thinking "I want to get her to a private place so we can makeout", I see tunnel, so I am like lets go check out the tunnel, as soon as I get into the tunnel I grab her and kiss: She initially turned her head, but I plowed and we ended up kissing :D, then she is like 'Lets go'. We get back to the car,and then I decided to cruise to the back of the parking lot where there is little people (told her I had a beer wanted to sober up a bit)

• We sat in the car and chatted, the whole time I am thinking of a way to segue into another kiss....I then put my arm around her...ended up kissing ( I was pretty much leaning towards the passenger seat), I started to rub her right breast and she brushed my hand away (I didn't persist). She then says she has to get home because she has to apply for her work visa soon. So I start up the car and leave. On the way back she asks me if we can pick up something from Wal Mart; I'm like sure, so we go inside the store and I walk around with her, she then asks if we can go to second cup, but it was closed.

• I drop her off at home, in the car, instead of chatting this time, she says "ive got to go", I'm like you are forgetting something, and then we kiss again.

4) Thoughts

• Seems like she is losing interest in me, I am doing all the chasing: initiating the holding hands, kiss etc.
  • I think I will go NC for one week.

Ok so rate and critique?

Please if you haven't gotten laid in the past three months, dont bother replying.

Thank you for your time. If you need anymore information just ask.

Questions: How can I increase her interest in me?

- Is it ok to just drive to your house when you pick up a girl for a date?

What I did well:

• Told some funny stories / made her laugh
  • Quick on my feet: already had a backup plan since her festival plan flaked
  • Made her feel like I was her bf: helping her out at the store, holding hands (?)
  • Escalated to kissing and rubbing tits

Mistakes I committed:

• Just said "lets chill" ---> never had a legit date setup.
  • <<please add>>

What I will do next time:

• Have a legitimate date planned
  • Find a way to be calm without alcohol :(
  • <<please add>>

Oh and please do the poll http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/personal-study-please-participate-in-the-poll.248714/

@Amante Silvestre

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75 @logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21 @Alvafe @Mauser96@Julian @JohnChops @Mazer @Desdinova @sph21 @MidnightCity @deesade @guru1000 @Dash Riprock @ubercat @Murkserious @Poonani Maker @NSX-R @Knight of Roses @skinnyguy @wifehunter @AJ84

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What was your most terrible memory"

What kind of question is this to ask anyone, let alone on a date?

Just NC her, she's an indian virgin, this could be hard work for you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not even going to point it out
well...

I asked her if she missed me and she said "no"
you are needy.
Girls wonder if a guy missed them, not guys.
This projects that you sit and wonder all day long if a girl misses you... your life is not complete without the security to know IF she missed you, after one date
why are you asking her if she missed you? she will tell you if she did

She promised to bring me biscuits (cookies for the yanks on here) back from India ---> but she didn't --> so I told her she "fing sucks" and generally busted her balls.
see previous comment (poor you that you were not even one bit in her mind.. butthurt much?)

As soon as I took her hand, she asked me "What is it about me that you find so interesting?"
and you dont answer her... its no wonder she can hardly think of you, if you are not standing in her way
I grab her and kiss: She initially turned her head, but I plowed and we ended up kissing
, I started to rub her right breast and she brushed my hand away
rape much?

she does not like you...
you do not like her, or women
you want someone other than your hand for masturbation...

this is a story of how not to act on a date, just a slightly different version of you your other date stories.

women smell your desperation.. like your rancid armpits and beer breath.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...

you are needy.
This projects that you sit and wonder all day long if a girl misses you... your life is not complete without the security to know IF she missed you, after one date

see previous comment (poor you that you were not even one bit in her mind.. butthurt much?)

and you dont answer her... its no wonder she can hardly think of you, if you are not standing in her way

rape much?

she does not like you...

this is a story of how not to act on a date, just a slightly different version of you your other date stories.

@MrWood I did answer her question....

I know I am needy..but I am working on it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you never read marmels 36 questions thread
What's that I am curious. Post link.

Needy behaviour will kill you. Act like you don't care but are conscious ;)

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...

you are needy.

rape much?

she does not like you...

Even though this guy has no clue how to be positive...we should at least give him points for taking the time to post .

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go 180deg

dont touch her
dont talk

doing everthing else has not worked out well for you in the past.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright dude, you’re on ignore now because you can’t stop tagging my ****ing username in your stupid posts. How you could find out about this place 18 years ago when people like Pook were around and still need help with newby stuff is beyond me. God help you, son.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I do not endorse the idea that men "practice" red pill ideas on average and below average women (a 6 as you describe her). All of this game is actually counterproductive with these types. These women want nothing more than to avoid the pump and dump player types who always appear to have many women at their call. This woman even stated this directly to you.

Practice on attractive women who also have many options, not on mediocre virgins trying to avoid heartache.

All you need with these types of women are the basics: confidence, the balls to make a move and the balls to move on if the interest is not returned. Simple.
Yes 100%. Game is for 8/10 and above - anyhing less and you're fooling yourself and in for a big shock if you want to move to the big leagues. 8+ women are different. I'm talking genuine 8+ these girls will not look at chumps. 9 will be expecting statmus and money on top of looks 10/10 full package or bye.

I think many guys here shout 8/10 for 6/7's

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let her come at you.