Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism was correct after all

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
feminism was right,patriarchy does indeed suck big time
my mom is a housewife we depend on dad income.whenever he gets
into argument with me he says who pays bill to keep y alive
and mom shut up totaly bc she got no income.if divorced now theres
no way lviing stabdard can be kept at curent level.
bad cycle continues.im stil siting in my room as broke jobless
uni student pursuign 100%no use BA degre.i see no future in myself
but already late toomuch paid for me to quit now.universal basic income is a foolish dream that can never be achievved always will be.
if theres any NEET out here that count on the idea i tell u do not,
bc u wil be disapointed a lot.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Wtf? How old are you?

my mom is a housewife we depend on dad income.
And you think things would be better if she was earning the bacon and he was a stay at home dad?

whenever he gets
Either accept living on your own terms with a lower standard or stop whining about your dad.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every good man there is a bad man. Genuinely good people are rare. Being strong is not just a physical thing. It means striving for emotional maturity and growth. Many men dont have that ambition. This is especially true when humanity transitioned to a nuclear family suburban way of life. There were no more elders making sure that the man of the house was not abusing his power.

Weak men are ultimately to blame for feminism. That being said women need STRONG and FAIR male guidance or else they devolve into fantasy and chaos.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mom is a housewife we depend on dad income.whenever he gets
bad cycle continues.im stil siting in my room as broke jobless
but already late toomuch paid for me to quit now.universal basic income is a foolish dream that can never be achievved always will be.
if theres any NEET out here that count on the idea i tell u do not,
bc u wil be disapointed a lot.
You don't know why your parents are having the argument, you'll never understand. As a child my parents had arguments and my mom was always complaining to me, using me as emotional tampon and telling me bad things about him, that fvcked me up cause I grew to be a nice guy and put women on a pedestal.

In reality, my mom was a harpy control freak, who was codependent with daddy issues since her dad hung himself when she was 12.

With that said, as son as you can move, do it, till today I have lingering issues of nice guy behavior. You'll never understand their fights, and its not your problem.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This isn't a problem with the model, it's a problem with a single person, your Dad.

Stop trying to extrapolate things across the board because your single experience isn't great.

It would be like saying dating doesn't work because I can't get laid meanwhile dudes are out there banging 4 new women a week.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im stil siting in my room as broke jobless
but already late toomuch paid for me to quit now.
You posted in Wealth & Success, so maybe you can provide some details of which degree and what you plan to do with it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is only good for degenerates that wanna fucc low-value women in the butt and engage in hook-up culture
In regards to humanity and society Feminism is part of the symptom that is part of a bigger global agenda by the elites so many guys miss the forest from the trees, But it's not women that is your enemy but other men. Men who have wicked intentions that have spiritual ramifications that the average guy can't fathom cause you need a 120 IQ to at least understand the concepts of these ideas....

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Feminism is only good for degenerates that wanna fucc low-value women in the butt and engage in hook-up culture
In regards to humanity and society Feminism is part of the symptom that is part of a bigger global agenda by the elites so many guys miss the forest from the trees, But it's not women that is your enemy but other men. Men who have wicked intentions that have spiritual ramifications that the average guy can't fathom cause you need a 120 IQ to at least understand the concepts of these ideas....
Strange choice of forum to post this type of invective on.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Liberal arts BA from nameless University
Yikes, bro! Its like studying to become a professional useless person or something. Maybe try a teaching job?

There´s a million things you could do, but all the advice and suggestions in the world wont help you if you dont change your mindset first. Stop with the victim mentality.

Last edited:

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Father comes to room mext to mine opens curtain makes such loud ass noise at fkn 8am.he has hiatory of DV ,dont wana directly confront him. Even when i do, my requests are dismissed with gaslighting eg "u care too much" "u crazy" NO, it was his treatmenf of me that made me crazy

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
A therapist can help with your lack of hope. Your university might have counseling for studeInts
They failed my exam, bonus higher tuition next term... God rly hates me
Yikes, bro! Its like studying to become a professional useless person or something. Maybe try a teaching job?

There´s a million thing you could do, but all the advice and suggestions in the world wont help you if you dont change your mindset first. Stop with the victim mentality.
[/QUOTe 2
Want a higher pay job like day trader instead
victim mentality. Word loved bty right wing ,even kanye used it,but is it blacks fault if they get shot due to skin color?

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score

There´s a million thing you could do, but all the advice and suggestions in the world wont help you if you dont change your mindset first. Stop with the victim mentality.
how can i contribute to site like u do? I also want to be a mod bc i love helping other men get his life together.

Serenity

Reaction score
how can i contribute to site like u do? I also want to be a mod bc i love helping other men get his life together.
You can always contribute to the site and help guys out, you don't need to be a moderator to do that. Help yourself first though, can't help anyone else if you can't even help yourself.

You'll only be able to apply to become a mod if there's a need for new mods, we just recently filled up on new mods so it will probably be several years until applications open up again.

Besides, being a moderator grants you less time to help men get their life together, because you instead spend that time and effort helping the forum just to function so others can keep helping those who need it. Think of it as being a digital janitor, cleaning up others mess and getting little appreciation for it.