Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminism is an identity

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what do you know, we agree on that mate!

I don't hate feminism, I hate 3rd wave feminism. Ironically, it has reduced men to mere fvck toys. They do not want a man as a provider or a confidant, or a leader. They want a male bimbo, with muscles and tats. Also, one who keeps his mouth shut and agrees with her on everything.
A few months ago i would not have agreed with this. But i totally agree now. This is not hyperbole. They actually want a hot guy that agrees with everything. Once you disagree they "hate" you and drop you. Remember the old seduction advice that said "women like when a man challenges them and doesn't agree with everything they say?"…well I don't think that works on hardcore feminists. I believe that deep down they are attracted to men that disagree but they are just fighting the attraction. Feminists are women that have mastered suppressing their natural urges. I am sure some got turned on by you making a coherent argument and standing your ground. But they will not show it due to pride.

One feminist I dated told me that she had to "deprogram herself" out of liking when a guy dominates her in bed. And it took a while to deprogram herself. Da fuq:confused:………ironically she still likes dominant sex. She just felt guilty every time I dominated her. It is an insane cult. Its fascinating to me how easily women can be brainwashed. I lived out of the country in my mid twenties and then when I came back to the US I lived out west. So i didn't really see the effect of feminism until I came back to the East Coast. And it is horrible. This is new to me. I am still not adjusted to it yet.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago i would not have agreed with this. But i totally agree now. This is not hyperbole. They actually want a hot guy that agrees with everything. Once you disagree they "hate" you and drop you. Remember the old seduction advice that said "women like when a man challenges them and doesn't agree with everything they say?"…well I don't think that works on hardcore feminists. I believe that deep down they are attracted to men that disagree but they are just fighting the attraction. Feminists are women that have mastered suppressing their natural urges. I am sure some got turned on by you making a coherent argument and standing your ground. But they will not show it due to pride.

One feminist I dated told me that she had to "deprogram herself" out of liking when a guy dominates her in bed. And it took a while to deprogram herself. Da fuq:confused:………ironically she still likes dominant sex. She just felt guilty every time I dominated her. It is an insane cult. Its fascinating to me how easily women can be brainwashed. I lived out of the country in my mid twenties and then when I came back to the US I lived out west. So i didn't really see the effect of feminism until I came back to the East Coast. And it is horrible. This is new to me. I am still not adjusted to it yet.
I've not especially found it consistent to be fair. I was laying a girl about a month back and she was pretty fem, but she did not like rough sex and was a bit "ewww! about anything except missionary.

Generally though, the fem thing is a defence. I've laid enough girls who "hate you and all you stand for", literally weak at knees when you turn it on to them. I think the whole overt masculine thing is so they can still feel they have a real man, without actually having to confront those issues.