Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling blindsided, what happened?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship. Maybe she'll deflower once well into the relationship.
Then take your time and go at her pace. However the days between replies is kind of odd.. so I would actually directly mention this to her jokingly at some point. if she continues this erratic behavior though and you feel like its a roller coaster my suggestion would be to get off the ride.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then take your time and go at her pace. However the days between replies is kind of odd.. so I would actually directly mention this to her jokingly at some point. if she continues this erratic behavior though and you feel like its a roller coaster my suggestion would be to get off the ride.
Thanks, yeah the two prolonged replies weren't a great sign, she doesn't reach out as much as she used to, but I've also pulled back, so who knows what she's thinking. I'm used to being chased so this is a different experience, guess I'll keep the line of communication open and gently pursue and see what happens. Flying by the seat of my pants .

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update:

Saw her Monday to help with the car. She ended up riding around with me for 2 hrs while I checked out homes for sale. Had a deep conversation that felt like it made us connect even more intimately than ever. She texted heavily Mon night and Tues with "I really enjoyed our time, thanks for, blah blah" and other fun small talk. We did a goodnight call Tues, phone call Thurs afternoon.

Met up today and spent 6 hrs together. I hope it wasn't too much too soon. She's going to tough. This girl is late 20's and never been touched. I'm the first guy she's romantically considered. Never even held a guys hand before. A combination of a very strict Latina dad and having to raise younger brothers because her parents worked like hell to provide. Now her mom is pushing her to put herself out there. We've been out five times now and she's not even comfortable with me wrapping my arm around her yet. Weird about intimacy and touch like she's emotionally damaged from never having it romantically before. Doesn't even usually ride alone in cars with men. I believe she's being honest based on her body language and how naive she is about dating.

I dunno I have some mixed feelings after tonight. Good conversation and comfortable around each other like always. Talk about "we should go do this, try that", she talked about us in the future tense "we have to find you a house, we have to get you to quit drinking so much pop, we have to get you off night shift" etc. We talked about dating. I told her "we have to take baby steps otherwise anything else will push you away". She agreed. Said she's never had a guy in her life romantically and is so used to being alone that she doesn't know how she'd take it. She did once or twice list something she thought we were different about, like she was looking for a reason to disqualify me for it, but I might be overthinking. Overall went well but toward the end I got a small weird vibe that it might have been a little too much too soon for her, so think I'll back off communication a bit and won't be too quick to ask her out again.

Sorry to ramble but this is uncharted territory for me, appreciate being able to bounce feedback off you guys.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she really is a virgin, she will want to marry you as soon as you have sex with her. This girl seems all about commitment. Is that what you want?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she really is a virgin, she will want to marry you as soon as you have sex with her. This girl seems all about commitment. Is that what you want?
I think she would be a phenomenal catch if she's obtainable. I also realize part of my infatuation over this is probably because she's putting herself out there for me but staying at arms length in the process. The challenge accelerates my desire. When talking about the need to take things slow so she doesn't get overwhelmed, she said "and I don't want to stop you from dating other people because of it". Normally a bad sign but she said it on the 2nd date and is still here. So probably won't be rushing for a title, but did say she doesn't fall fast, but will fall hard.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but to cut it short, why on earth are you making life so difficult for yourself?

the only reason i can think of is you picture this girl as a 10. and if thats the case then no way in hell would i believe all the jive about her being a sweet innocent angel lol
She's beautiful, smart, successful. Yeah prude but so many great qualities devoid in most women today. I've been out with so many run of the mill sloots over the years, slayed on POF and Tinder, had my fun with women, but so far this girl is the proverbial diamond in the rough that I don't want to slip away if I can help it.

I believe 99% she's legit about her history. Her coy body language backs it up. I've gotten to know her. Everything adds up. I've heard the "I'm an angel" talk from a dozen women but she's different.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you not tell wtf. She gave you every red flag of being played yet you refuse to believe it because you dont want to believe it.
Aware me on every red flag of being played then? I doubt it. Not typical of a player. She's not really getting anything from me.

Last edited:

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys. Go ahead and gloat. Rough me up. I deserve it.

Called her tonight to say hi and make plans for the weekend. She answered but did not seem excited to hear from me like she usually is. Way different vibe. We talked for a minute, said she had been busy then ended the call pretty quick saying "but I'm on my way to work right now". I said cool I'll let you go, but I'll be doing X this weekend if you want to tag along. Something we normally did together. She replied "Umm not sure what I'm doing this weekend but I'll let you know". I just said "alright, bye" which seemed to surprise her, she kinda laughed saying oh okay have a nice night stig in a sweet voice, but overall seemed like a totally different person with waning interest.

Maybe I'm overreacting and called at a bad time but my experience tells me it's probably done. Plus the vibe I got on our date Sat night. Went like our other dates but we spent 6 hrs together, 2x longer than usual, and toward the end I just got a tiny micro vibe it was too much too quick or something was off.

I haven't had a oneitis like this for years and not knowing how much she reciprocated was eating me up. I just got sucked right in and couldn't help myself, really wasn't healthy. So this feels like some weight off my shoulders.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Called her tonight to say hi and make plans for the weekend. She answered but did not seem excited to hear from me like she usually is. Way different vibe. We talked for a minute, said she had been busy then ended the call pretty quick saying "but I'm on my way to work right now". I said cool I'll let you go, but I'll be doing X this weekend if you want to tag along. Something we normally did together. She replied "Umm not sure what I'm doing this weekend but I'll let you know". I just said "alright, bye" which seemed to surprise her, she kinda laughed saying oh okay have a nice night stig in a sweet voice, but overall seemed like a totally different person with waning interest.

Maybe I'm overreacting and called at a bad time but my experience tells me it's probably done. Plus the vibe I got on our date Sat night. Went like our other dates but we spent 6 hrs together, 2x longer than usual, and toward the end I just got a tiny micro vibe it was too much too quick or something was off.

I haven't had a oneitis like this for years and not knowing how much she reciprocated was eating me up. I just got sucked right in and couldn't help myself, really wasn't healthy. So this feels like some weight off my shoulders.
Sucks bro, but that's why you can't pedeastilze a chick especially one you haven't banged.

I don't know for me it's all about focusing on my purpose (businsss, fitness, investing in crytpo) If I'm not spinning plates I still have an abundance mindset because now in my 30s I put myself first instead of women

It's truly liberating because now women aren't the be all end all

if a chick is on games or not cooperating I cut them off no big deal.It sucks you go through a lot of chicks but I also get a lot of shyt done that I wouldn't otherwise if i was constantly chasing tail like I was in my 20s

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Bruh......I saw your post about this girl over on the other website (MISC). Cmon man.

Are you really this desperate that you need to make at least 2 different threads on 2 different websites over this girl?

And I saw the pic. She is a 3-4 at best. At best. Creating this much stress over a girl like that is ridiculous.

Imagine her seeing these threads you are making? Imagine how she would take knowing that? That some guy she has dated all of 6 times is so hung up over her, a girl who does not even like to touch or have sex, that he needs to get advice from random people all over the internet to soothe his anxiety.

I am not trying to be a **** but you NEED to calm down. If you are so stressed over this that you are making multiple threads, I am sure your desperation is very apparent to her when you talk to her.

My advice? Stop texting, calling, or even thinking about her. Don't ask her out. Don't contact her. Date others. That will do two things. One, it will stop you obsessing over her and two, it will probably make her want you more as she senses you slipping away.

Good luck.

In edit: The only time you should be spending 6 hours with a girl is if she is your wife, long time gf, or you are in bed with her. Period.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks bro, but that's why you can't pedeastilze a chick especially one you haven't banged.

I don't know for me it's all about focusing on my purpose (businsss, fitness, investing in crytpo) If I'm not spinning plates I still have an abundance mindset because now in my 30s I put myself first instead of women

It's truly liberating because now women aren't the be all end all

if a chick is on games or not cooperating I cut them off no big deal.It sucks you go through a lot of chicks but I also get a lot of shyt done that I wouldn't otherwise if i was constantly chasing tail like I was in my 20s
I remember your field reports with pictures from some years ago, I was new lurking this forum. Good old days :)

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smgdh...

Facepalm..