Feeling bad for male redditors asking for women help

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this post about a guy with an all-too-familiar story of the long time wife losing interest in ever having sex. He tried his very best to be the most beta desperate husband he could be - but shockingly, that failed.

The thread got posted early in the morning and had pretty good replies at first from dudes probably getting up for work. Then...the women awoke.

Now its just a blue pill cesspool with the best comments downvoted to oblivion.

I wish I could drag him over here haha.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is filled with blue pill ideology beta males and feminist/Girl Boss types.

Bottom line is that things won't get any better for that guy. He needs to move on and divorce her.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is filled with blue pill ideology beta males and feminist/Girl Boss types.

Bottom line is that things won't get any better for that guy. He needs to move on and divorce her.
yep. I had one woman tell me she knew the answer was better communication because she was a woman studying to become a sex therapist. LOL.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaah reddit. Great for a lotta things,but bad for men in relationships

Reddit's issue is there are too many women yapping their mouths and quite (passive) aggressive . The overall consensus is that it MUST be women friendly. Heard a good qoute today; women mostly will give dating advice about HYPOTHETICAL situations so they can give the best looking anwser to themselves.

This man should definitely join us. He needs to completely reinvent himself anyway, so he can avoid his next relationship to be the same. Lotta overlaps , whether you keep her or leave her you must reinvent yourself either way.

By the way , especially in this system, even in marriage there is the possibility of sexually abusing your partner. And a little pushing and persuasion can also be translated later in lawyer -langauge as forcing and threatening .