Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat vs Fit on attraction

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this pic:

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/djr48312/media/before_n_after_zpslw7qjxwy.jpg.html

Be in good shape where the abs are visible without flexing. Marmel will say it doesn't matter being like 8% vs 12%, and I understand his point. With clothes on it looks very similar. But babes love and crave and talk about abs and pecs on guys, and you need to see the muscle to know it's there.
From this built lean pics we need to be somewhere between 7 and 15%. 10% is a good target, just go by the pics. Most body fat measurement methods suck and are inconsistent.

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

The thing I LIKE about the body fat calipers is they give you a thickness. You can use skin pinch thickness to determine if you are gaining or losing, also you can figure out which skin pinches that everything looks best at.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this pic:

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/djr48312/media/before_n_after_zpslw7qjxwy.jpg.html

Be in good shape where the abs are visible without flexing. Marmel will say it doesn't matter being like 8% vs 12%, and I understand his point. With clothes on it looks very similar. But babes love and crave and talk about abs and pecs on guys, and you need to see the muscle to know it's there.
Lol, when your back is wide enough to block out the sun, abs are just like the cherry on a hot fudge sundae...nice to have, but its all about the ice cream and hot fudge, not the cherry.

Ever tear a shirt simply by reaching out to grab something?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, when your back is wide enough to block out the sun, abs are just like the cherry on a hot fudge sundae...nice to have, but its all about the ice cream and hot fudge, not the cherry.

Ever tear a shirt simply by reaching out to grab something?
Yeah, LOL. Was a bit fat and neck 19.5" when it's usually 18" when I'm leaner. I was at a wedding and "sucking in my neck" to I'
In my mind it's a no-brainer: exceptionally fit guys attract more women.

I never really concern myself with BF %. The mirror is my ultimate guide. Could care less how much I can bench or squat. I just want to LOOK hot. I LIKE having lean abs and ripped arms. Mainly because most women get wet between the thighs for it.
Women like to give head more when they got abs to view and a firm athletic rear end to grip.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, LOL. Was a bit fat and neck 19.5" when it's usually 18" when I'm leaner. I was at a wedding and "sucking in my neck" to I'

Women like to give head more when they got abs to view and a firm athletic rear end to grip.
Anyways I stopped making excuses and started getting my own abs. I was like marmel, thick, strong as hell but they don't really care about that. Very strong back too.

Some women are ok or like "thick" guys, but a majority of them like a more fit guy with a "flat stomach", and I decided to leave no stones unturned.

This is my stuff two days after thanksgiving. I'm still going, want a bad ass magazine capable mid section. Going to be 6'3" 220-230, solid with abs and a very tight waist and nearly as strong as i was at 250. http://s61.photobucket.com/user/djr48312/media/dont_wanna_1_zpswhoxstd6.jpg.html

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3, 198lb probably medium sized. Since we are the same height what do you suggest to gettin more toned like that?

Gym Routine? Diet?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3, 198lb probably medium sized. Since we are the same height what do you suggest to gettin more toned like that?
and Gym Routine? Diet?
I think 6'3" 200 is great size, ESPI will think the same. 180 might be a bit too slim. What I did to get it off was operate off a calorie deficit daily. I also do a small amount of cardio daily. So every week there is a slight loss. The right amount of protein ( .8-1.2 g per lb of body weight ) REALLY does keep the muscle on like they say.

Don't cheat! It's easy to cheat yourself with chips, snacks and alcohol and it adds up quickly. While you are shredding it down keep it strict, better to use same meals daily or similar meals that you know the macro breakdowns for. When you get where you want to be you can add things back slowly monitoring your look.

For you, you will lose some fat and gain some muscle so you stay around 200lbs.

My suggestions

add in 30 mins cardio in the mornings every single day before work.
Get a 30-60 mins weight workout 3-5 days a week later in the day
lose 250 calories in the form of carbs daily. So cut down whatever your doing by 250 calories or so.
Don't cheat, just focus on hitting the goal.

Your hunger for sugar, sweets, snacks and cheating will subside as you control it. It takes 3-4 weeks to get control. Most of our sweets cravings and snacks is the brain fooling us like it does for drugs.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown it is greatly appreciated. First let me tell you that I'm new to this calorie counting thing and may ask some dumb questions. Normally I just go the gym and play basketball and just hit some weights a couple of times.

What type of diet do you have planned personally per day? Is it hard keeping track of the calories that you eat per day, what is the optimal way to do it. How about juice and sodas?

If it's easier to, you can just PM me or respond here. Look forward to the response.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about juice and sodas?

Junk. However, if you're playing full-court basketball for two hours or so, and getting in enough sprints, then it's not going to matter what you eat. If you work a body hard enough, you can eat anything and look good, especially if you consume the junk post-workout. But if you're not doing extensive, high-intensity cardio, sugars and refined carbs are the first thing to drop from your diet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown it is greatly appreciated. First let me tell you that I'm new to this calorie counting thing and may ask some dumb questions. Normally I just go the gym and play basketball and just hit some weights a couple of times.

What type of diet do you have planned personally per day? Is it hard keeping track of the calories that you eat per day, what is the optimal way to do it. How about juice and sodas?

If it's easier to, you can just PM me or respond here. Look forward to the response.
Sodas gotta go. Juice too. Get your fruit juice from fruits that you eat.

Your going to have to keep track of what your food has in it. That's why i said it's easier to have 1 meal that you use daily, but you could also model 3-5 meals that are exactly the same so you have options.

Sweets, sugars, sodas gotta go.

Keep track of how much ball you do, I would say do no more than 60 minutes of playing, because it will hamper your ability to hold muscle.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the advice. I'm going to give it a shot and then once I start getting some gains I gain post back. It's going to be hard giving up the sweets and juice but it's for the better good. What kind of meals do you have made mrgoodstuff?

Also, what type of snacks do you tend towards?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the advice. I'm going to give it a shot and then once I start getting some gains I gain post back. It's going to be hard giving up the sweets and juice but it's for the better good. What kind of meals do you have made mrgoodstuff?
You gonna have to measure and weigh to dial it in.

Im eating following:e

1. Protein -
chicken breasts ( 1lb = 110g protein )
nuts ( pistachio and peanut )
eggs ( I use 4-6 eggs but remove all but two yolks )
salmon when I have the money
beef is once or twice a month if that
2. carb -
oat
banana ( one banana after workout )
orange ( one orange after workout )
you could use brown rice but im not eating carb after breakfast
3. fat
nuts
olive oil
egg yolks
( the very tiny amounts of fat in a chicken breast )
salmon

Thats about it. Sometimes I make a salad using spinach leaves.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is whats up: http://s61.photobucket.com/user/djr48312/media/before_n_after_zpslw7qjxwy.jpg.html?o=2

My snacks when i'm bad are doritos and hot chips, when im keeping mind on what im doing its nuts and i keep track of the amount.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BTW, your basketball is your cardio. I would keep track of the time spent. I'm not sure if you want to have muscle that you want to do over an hr of day tho...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gonna have to measure and weigh to dial it in.

Im eating following:e

1. Protein -
chicken breasts ( 1lb = 110g protein )
nuts ( pistachio and peanut )
eggs ( I use 4-6 eggs but remove all but two yolks )
salmon when I have the money
beef is once or twice a month if that
2. carb -
oat
banana ( one banana after workout )
orange ( one orange after workout )
you could use brown rice but im not eating carb after breakfast
3. fat
nuts
olive oil
egg yolks
( the very tiny amounts of fat in a chicken breast )
salmon

Thats about it. Sometimes I make a salad using spinach leaves.
Where are the vegetables? I personally would never go back to limiting myself to 10 foods...might as well hold up a sign for chronic inflammation and say "Please come and stay forever!"

Rotational diets are key to prevent low grade chronic inflammation whereas eating the same things day in and day out create it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carrots and broccoli are cool. String beans and corn too. But those two only add calories not vitamins.
Wrong... the amount of calories added by them are negligible and natural foods have other co-factors in them...Calories are analyzed by people way too much, IMHO

Its hard to go wrong with any fruit or vegetable, to be honest.

How is it you are worried about calories from vegetables which are near meaningless but not worried about getting chronic low grade inflammation from eating the same 10 items on a daily basis which research has shown is going to be a near certainty? Its not a matter of if, its simply a matter of when.

I just don't get it...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong... the amount of calories added by them are negligible and natural foods have other co-factors in them...Calories are analyzed by people way too much, IMHO
Yeah but spinach and carrots have a ton of vitamin A for example. Whereas a corn serving has traces of vitamin under 5% of us rda. Broccoli reduce estrogen some so that's good.