Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fashion sense

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey im wondering about clothing and whats in and such, is attention grabbing tshirts good? i made a shirt at work that says "man im cool" and then theres like this picture of this thingy inside a circle i full love the shirt and i wear it to all sorts of places and ive had girls i dont know tell me its a cool shirt like 3 times once on the train and twice on the bus anyways would it be a good idea to wear it to clubs n pubs n stuff

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to armaniexchange.com and go to looks, but however I'm not buying **** from them, I'm gonna change my style a bit to more like that and more away from this too gangsta rap ****, but at the same time I'm not paying them $140 for a pair of jeans, I'm gonna be hitting up NYC and AE (maybe) when I get back home lol.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
How to dress
Shopping at chain stores is not your best bet, going for Versace is out of some people budgets but in every mall there is at least one store that has good cloths that are more expensive than those of chain stores. This is not always the best place to shop because in terms of getting into high class clubs these cloths won't cut it but if you’re on a budget and want to look good, go for it.

What you think looks good on you often doesn’t, it’s a good idea to take a female shopping with you as she can help you pick out cloths that suit you or ask the guy/girl that works in the store. They might try to sell you the most expensive stuff but usually they are ok.

A few rules:

-Spending $5 on a belt is a no no, women notice belts it is a good idea to spend a fair bit on a good belt, good belts last a while so it is a goof investment.

-Shoes are the most important part of dressing up, 1 pair of good shoes is worth 10 pairs of cheap shoes problem is good shoes usually coast 10x the amount. It is a very good investment though; when a girl is looking at you fashion sense first thing she realizes is shoes and your watch. Try to go for something Italian, expensive and that looks good. Brand name shoes aren't your best bet.

-A good watch is an essential part of you dress sense, you should spend a fair bit on a watch but a good watch will last you a long time.

-Black and White both go with anything, except black and brown.

-If you want to stand out look for bright colours, black is monotonous and makes you blend in.

-Pink is a good colour, if you exude male energy pink can be your friend.

-It's always better to overdress than to under dress
-Only buy cloths if you feel comfortable in them

-Plain shirt means plain personality in a girl’s eyes, dress in shirts with patterns

-Armani is great but that’s high level, you should aim for medium high if you are on a budget. There are men’s stores in all malls, most men shop these days sell bad quality cloths (made in a Chinese sweat shop) that are all too common (about 200 people will have the same shirt as you). Medium High stores aren’t chain stores they are independent and they have high prices but when you buy that shirt you know you are one of the few people in your city that has that shirt and that it is good quality.

-Egyptian cotton not manmade fibers

There is a lot more but this is all that I can think of right now.

P.S. Your "I'm cool" shirt doesn't sound so cool

P.S. pooparu $140 for a pair of jeans is nothing, last pair I bought was $400

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have to tell you angelus that you sir, are out of your mind lol.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ive never bought a piece of clothing in my life (cept my work shirt)! ive got a few ok shirts and the awesome man im cool shirt! so is attention grabbing a goodthing also im only 18 so i dont need to be that mature..

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
man im cool shirt it is, do u think it will work as a slut magnet? last time i went out i wore it and i got really drunk before going so i was there and got sick and on my way to the tiolet i decided to hold out my hand to randoms and try and get them to high five me and a few chiks did one grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to the dance floor but i really needed to puke fun times bus home was also fun

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hrmm i need to work on my confidence... also someone mentioned shoes i wear big boots? are they cool? i keep em fairly clean and polish occasional but i dont see girls lookin down at my shoes like eva

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hrmm well the boots were 150 so thats cool plus the few ppl that do notice my feet never comment on the actual shoe/boot there always like ure feet are so big or somethin allong the lines of that

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
It's not the price, it is the place it was made, how it was made, what material it is made from and the brand.

For example I have a pair of shoes that are made by hand, from calf skin and ostrich skin, in Italy.

I can't remember going out once without at least one girl complementing me on those shoes.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
It's not the price, it is the place it was made, how it was made, what material it is made from and the brand.

For example I have a pair of shoes that are made by hand, from calf skin and ostrich skin, in Italy.

I can't remember going out once without at least one girl complementing me on those shoes.
Those shoes sound cool. What brand are they?

Also, what jeans did you buy that cost $400? The only QUALITY jeans I can think of that cost that much or more are Japanese. Please don't tell me they're Dolce and Gabbana.

For the most part, I disagree that guys should go out and buy shoes that say "Made in Italy" on them. Italian shoes can be just as sh¡tty as anywhere else - Banana Republic (where I work :() sells a $250 "Made in Italy" shoe that's not any nicer or cooler than their cheaper American corrected-grain. sh¡t.

Last edited:

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women we find good looking or sexy wear clothes that compliment their feminity. If you are in good shape wear clothes that compliment and enhance your masculinity.

-If you have overly baggy jeans and jean shorts, I would go donate them to
charity.

-I wouldn't go for pink or any bright fluorescent colors. Do not be the guy
that looks like this: pink polo shirt with the collar "pop", jeans with holes in
them, and sandals with your 200 dollar shades on.

-If you are short avoid horizontal lines on your clothes. They will make you
look even shorter. The same goes for baggy clothes.

-Great advice on shoes and a good watch were given.

-Don't forget the essential classics:
-good blue jeans
-button up dress shirts
-black leather jacket
-converse all stars or converse jack purcells
-nice winter jacket
-CLEAN, FITTED white t-shirts

- I would ditch any shirt with a slogan.

each to their own.

not clothes related but have a good, confident posture and walk.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
It depends on the woman you are trying to attract, If you want your average bar/club slut go for the "I'm cool" shirt if you want a HB10 classy girl go with Armani.
Dude, I totally agree.. Armani has some really great clothing!