Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fallback girls

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
loverlover said:
BUSTED!!!

"Danger" and "( . )( . )" are soooooo busted!!!!

"Star Trekkies"?

:moon:

Nerd alert.

Read about Star Wars fanatics. They don't have a sex life and you're sitting around watching Star Trek reruns.

No commentary needed.

The loser I dated who had a three and half inch penis, was a Star Wars and Star Trekky.

Seriously, a woman is forced to question the penis size of any man, who posts Star Trek pix.

Let me ask, did that Star Trek pic come from your mom's basement too?
http://www.revolutionsf.com/images/content/facepalmworf.jpg

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee wiz Wally, another woman who is smarter than all the men in the world. IF men are so stupid... how come you keep getting played by them?

As far as not able to get an erection... I've never had it with a hot woman,BUT I have had it when I've peeled all the layers off and saw the fat unrestrained by the full body spanx. I don't call them back either,not because of SHAME but because I'm REPULSED by their naked bodies. The worst are former fat girls with all the loose sagging skin.

Husband cheated? When I was happily married, I wouldn't dream of it. At the end, when she KNEW everything [except how to have sex] and was b1tching about all the little things that would mean nothing by next week... I would have done it in a minute with the right woman just so she would find out and end the marriage. [Just didn't find the right woman] Ring any bells?