Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Contact (why it's important)

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boy83:
yeah, but for how long should you stare? I mean, should you look into her eyes all the time or should you look away a few times? Some say you should look into her eyes all the time, some say it scares her off.
You shouldn't stare into her eyes like a psycho.

Hold that eye contact for the duration of the time she is speaking so that she knows (or she thinks) that you're listening. Or during the converation, look at her other parts of her face but don't let your sight drop to her rack level. At least don't let her catch you staring at her boobies!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a little question, is it true that a girls pupils will get larger when she is attracted to you? if this is true...then what should you do if her eyes are black, and you cant see her pupils?

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story of something totally unexpected that happened to me with the girl that I still date. It was our second date. We went to a local pizza place and while we were waiting for our dinner we had a great conversation sitting facing each other. Well, then in the middle of it, out of no where, she goes: "Your pupils got bigger, do you know what that means?". Of course I did know what it meant, but I still asked her to explain it to me. She said that it reflects an interest in the person who I speak to. Well said, I agreed and she asked me if her pupils got bigger, too! just my 2 cents.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip:
i have a little question, is it true that a girls pupils will get larger when she is attracted to you? if this is true...then what should you do if her eyes are black, and you cant see her pupils?

don't worry about the pupils.. as with every other "sign of interest", one sign alone doesn't mean anything. If she's interested there will be other signs too.. a lot.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally ??
[/b]

I'm picking up some bad vibrations from her, but want to make sure she's not interested. I do this by continuously watching her to see if she looks back after she's already past. She never turned back. An interested woman will look back. Even a shy girl will look back when she thinks the coast is clear.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I disagree with this statement, although everything else you said is a good analysis.
I'm Shy and when I'm checking out a guy I like, I don't have the guts to turn my head around once he has past. A lot of girls who are interested will do this due to a lack of confidence.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend (8-9) said she really fell for me because of THE WAY I LOOKED AT HER! I always held eye contact and smiled with her when talking, and I always noticed that sparkle in her eye back at me.

Fortunately, my eyes are my one of my best physical qualities; EVERY woman I've been involved with has commented on them....

I look directly at women and smile all the time; it is amazing at the response you get.

Just do it...

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...

I'm bringing up this old post because a question (repeated a few times) didn't seem to get answered.... and that was

"How do I make my eyes look better."

I can't tell you how to make your eyes looks better, but I can tell you that if you have f'd up eyebrows, drop $20 at a salon and get em waxed/shaped. Trust me, it makes a difference, and don't be childish about being gay... I'm not gay... I need my eye brows shaped cuz they'll go all wild and shlt if i dont...hehe

just a thought.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really about where they are from and what they are used to,

Where u live light coloured eyes may be more rare *in comparison to dark colours* so ones with lighter would naturally be in higher demand

I dont really think any eye colour is better than any other in terms of the main colours *blue,black,brown* but some people have a mix of colours *if there parents are two different colours and that mixes* now that is more rare so NATURALLY people would like that

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sun-Tan Superman:
Its really about where they are from and what they are used to,

Where u live light coloured eyes may be more rare *in comparison to dark colours* so ones with lighter would naturally be in higher demand

I dont really think any eye colour is better than any other in terms of the main colours *blue,black,brown* but some people have a mix of colours *if there parents are two different colours and that mixes* now that is more rare so NATURALLY people would like that
I never seen a black eye before, the colours that I've seen: blue (dark/light), brown (dark/light), and light yellow. But never green and never black.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some people have a mix of colours *if there parents are two different colours and that mixes* now that is more rare so NATURALLY
heh, sorry guy, no such thing as a mix of colors, atleast not visible to the naked eye(no pun intended).

anyways, my eyes are green in winter and brown in summer, and I was just wondering, I have huge, ugly purple bags under me eyes, what can I do to get rid of them? :[

and no I don't smoke and yes I sleep plenty.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eyelid surgery

I am not kidding.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marius_Novus:
Here's a story of something totally unexpected that happened to me with the girl that I still date. It was our second date. We went to a local pizza place and while we were waiting for our dinner we had a great conversation sitting facing each other. Well, then in the middle of it, out of no where, she goes: "Your pupils got bigger, do you know what that means?". Of course I did know what it meant, but I still asked her to explain it to me. She said that it reflects an interest in the person who I speak to. Well said, I agreed and she asked me if her pupils got bigger, too! just my 2 cents.
Shytt! Something very similar happened to me two years ago. I was picked up at the airport by a guy and his (quite attractive) sister. Anyway, we were having a late dinner at a Mexican restaurant. She said suddenly, "You know, your pupils are really dilated". I just gave a rather embarrassed smile, but I didn't know what she was trying to do. She said it again a couple of times afterward. I even looked at one of the lights to constrict them and said, "That should fix things."

In the car, she even said, "I haven't gotten laid since..." Her brother called her a "slut" (jokingly).

I guess these would also go into the "Obvious Come-Ons Missed" post??

Ahh... the good old days of ignorance!

BGMan

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 09-28-2002).]

J_B_B

Reaction score
you know what, i just realized that i used to do all this stuff when i was younger, but i didnt even realize it... wow. but ok... for the eye thing. what if when you smile. you look stupid because you fell on your face, and never got it fixed. seriously i did that... nose surgery?

J_B_B

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ekschaxze:
heh, sorry guy, no such thing as a mix of colors, atleast not visible to the naked eye(no pun intended).
and no I don't smoke and yes I sleep plenty.
i think hes talking about where an eye color of one parents gene meets the next, like my eyes are greenish but around the pupils theres a slight outline of tanish brown from (im guessing) my grandfather

------------------
J_B_B~

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what color eyes girls find most attractive? I'm thinking blue and green, but i want to know other opinions.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahh, big old brown eyes are the sexiest

------------------
Shoulda, woulda, coulda are the last words of a FOOL!

Jules

Reaction score
Originally posted by call m candy:
thanks i allways look in girls eyes and get a funny feeling eyes fascinate me.Everyone say my eyes are pretty but there dark brown .im good with the eye contact if i wore contacts would it be the same.

Now I know the quote itself is old and Call m Candy may have tried this by now. But this can have very amusing effects - wear bright contact lenses - I'm not talking crazy ones that make you look like a lunatic but bright natural blue or perhaps green - you'll notice an instant difference when maintaining eye contact - after a while you'll work out which colour has conveys which persona. Can be an interesting one to play with.

------------------
Jules - Player, Gentleman, Stud.