Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explain

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got talking to this girl in university, quite sexy, got her number, chilled in her dorm room (no sexual action, was the first day we spoke and the middle of the day, so even if she wanted it, I didn't because frankly I ddin't know her well enough) (I live in my own flat in a much better part of town, and didn't want her to know I was as wealthy as I am hence we went to her dorm room, which was closer to uni), got her number, called her and asked her to a house party that I was throwing about a week later, she said no.
I purposly avoid her for about a month, and she come back, asking where have you been? sits next to me, keeps chatting etc. and frankly I was not interested becuase I have better prospects at the moment...
The problem is, I feel bad blowing her off, I tried to chat and flirt a little, but I don't want anything from it....
So things to bear in mind...
1. I actually don't find her that attractive, although I did when I frist spoke to her....
2. The fact that she said no to coming to the party is, I think what thew me off her...
I wouldn't mind ****ing this girl a few times, but girls who reject my first offer to take them out don't normally get a second chance, that said, they don't normally come back to me either.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you already know what you want to do, since you did not even ask a question from all of us. Glad you sorted it out on your own!

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
I think you already know what you want to do, since you did not even ask a question from all of us. Glad you sorted it out on your own!
Leave her or give her a good ****ing and forget?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW we have a question.

Leave her. Your first intuition is correct here, once you have been rejected it's time to move on. Anything else puts the ball in her court, and do you really want to spend time trying to nail this girl? Nah, not worth it. Use your time for worthy pursuits.