Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EXAMPLES OF ****Y + FUNNY

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
i am not sure if these are CF but i used them before-

"awwww, how sweet..you're like an angel...
you know..ANDROGENOUS"

"not really feminine , not really masculine
almost ASEXUAL"

i say this to those "cute" girls that are really cute but
like i said , they don't have a masculine, not really a feminine
style to them.

while another girl checks herself out in the mirror-

"you're frumpy. like a tree stump."

what heck is frumpy?! i don't know but i got the :mad: face
:crackup:

i was gaming on a girl at the gym while doing leg lifts
with her then i busted out..

"wow,i don't even know ya, and you're
already on your back with your legs spread in the air"....:mad:
.:crackup:

"awww, i like the new outfit... are you TRYING to get laid?"

when being told my freind got a boob job-

"did you happen get a "personality" job also?"
hahaha

Bad Karma

Reaction score
Doe Boii said:
Yea you could say that, but when I tried the girl tried to rag on me saying "But you're not that cute"...she thought i was cute, but she was flipping my game on me to play around w/ me and break my game down, what is a good response to something like that?
"well then you won't mind if I go sit down beside Stacey instead", then leave and sit with another girl or somebody else. If she calls you back jokingly make her apologize or something like that and make her say that you're cute.

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of mine: If she's talking pedantically without letting you get a word in...

Wow, wow, wow, slow down, your a verbal-machine-gun.

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy one but be prepared for a C+F hit back....

Your mad - tell me whats it like to be out of the asylum....

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good sassy comedy opener.... it has the benefits of immediately demonstrating C+F, confidence but also *can* help identify wether or not the girl your dancing with in a club has a boyfriend nearby.

Is he/ is one of those guys, your boyfriend?

They usually answer yes/no.

Reply: His eyes are getting greener faster than the labour party.

If they answer: Yes - well, as least you got one more approach under your belt, more confidence - it's a great boost to get a girl to chuckle. Sadly if you try to chat her up with her boyfriend around then you risk a bit of :box:.

Keep in mind that girls will often use you for making another guy jealous.

If she answers no. Well, I'll leave it to your imagination.

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
gsxtreme1987 said:
these a re all great...

What would be sum things C & F things to say to a girl when she says "I'm bored" .

Girls call me randomly and say im bored.. and i usually just say.. me 2 or something lame..

need some ideas thanx
I would reply:

1. Chalk Board?

2. Knowing you, don't go any further otherwise you'll go overboard.

3. You came to the right person.

Whadaya think?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I've been looking everywhere on the internet for examples of ****y and funny but couldn't find one, this is like the best thread ever made. The stuff that David DeAngelo comes up with is so nerdy that I can't possible see how it attracts any woman outside of librarians no matter how ****y and funny it is.

This one girl that I haven't seen for 3 months came up to me while I was shopping with my friend at the mall. She was like "hey I haven't seen you in a long time! That's messed up you don't even remember me huh?" I responded "All that matters is that you remembered me."

DJKadash

Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
You know, I've been looking everywhere on the internet for examples of ****y and funny but couldn't find one, this is like the best thread ever made. The stuff that David DeAngelo comes up with is so nerdy that I can't possible see how it attracts any woman outside of librarians no matter how ****y and funny it is.

This one girl that I haven't seen for 3 months came up to me while I was shopping with my friend at the mall. She was like "hey I haven't seen you in a long time! That's messed up you don't even remember me huh?" I responded "All that matters is that you remembered me."
I've had girls say that hey haven't seen me in a long time in which I respond "yeah, I knew my luck would run out eventually" - that usually gets a punch on the arm or an astounded look.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Python said:
I would reply:

1. Chalk Board?

2. Knowing you, don't go any further otherwise you'll go overboard.

3. You came to the right person.

Whadaya think?
try sayin these.

1.im bored too. hey u know what you should do? Entertain me.

2. say this sometimes also. OMG GUESS WHAT.. then they reply liek what. and then you say nevermind and never tell um.

DJKadash

Reaction score
This one usually works well:

Girl employee in clothing store folding clothes: Can I help you?
Me: You obviously are an expert folder; I have a room full of clothes at home that need to be folded -- I can beat this store's pay rate...

Girl: Oh you can't afford me..
Me: Yeah I heard that about you. Most people I talk to say you're WAY over priced...

Girl: Who said that?!?

And it goes on.... This actually happened to me on a couple of occasions over the last month and are good ice-breakers....

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are two that I've always had in my arsenal, though for whatever reason I've never used them yet.

If you're with your girlfriend, and the conversation is dying or you guys are just really bored, say "You know, I feel like breaking up with you." If she asks why, then say "There's nothing else better to do."

When in a conversation either on AIM or on the phone, and she asks "So what you up to?" be like "Well, I was enjoying life, and then you called me."

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F doesn't really work well and u'll come off as just an stubborn jerk if you don't know the girl. I think she has to know ur personality and that ur a funny person for you to be able to pull these off. at least thats the case for me.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
C+F doesn't really work well and u'll come off as just an stubborn jerk if you don't know the girl. I think she has to know ur personality and that ur a funny person for you to be able to pull these off. at least thats the case for me.
I know i kinda feel the same way, i try to use CnF to girls i JUST met and idk....but it works really well with the friends i already have

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why rapport is important, especially if you're in high school. Girls are more insecure at a younger age. In fact, I remember a while ago, I was trying to bust some girls' balls, and it ended REALLY REALLY ugly.

luckylivs

Reaction score
Well to be sincere!
We all know that c&f works like magic...but i must tell u here in africa(Tanzania) it have some boundaries i mean there are some chicks especially the elder educated ones it can work but for those a bit not highly educated always think you are insulting them...will you please comment on this coz its kinda confusing here.

Python

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
True to an extent. But ****y and Funny has major benefits.

1. Shows your Smart.
2. Shows your Funny.
3. Shows your Confidence.
4. ---- The skill makes your more confident as if you get a negative reply you can turn it around. --- It's almost as if it gives you something to defend yourself with in a tough interaction. Ie. From my experience I am much more likely to approach using David Deangelo's masculine mindset than the nice guy approach.

It's all about creating an emotional tornado.

It's all about the manly mindset, if your in the moodset, er... I'm scared becuase I might insult her then what are the odds of approaching her?? This is a problem because instead of engaging in a personal way, your constantly thinking of the right things to say.

But if you go in with the mindset, "I'm going to go in there and create emotional turmoil, caused by my stubborness, stare her down with eye contact, use a deep voice, slow and confident body language - reel her in with ****y and funny and kino, then escalate.
If she's insulted I'll tell her she couldn't handle a handsome bloke if he weighed 5lbs and **** off". If you approach like that what does it say to her? Super confident bloke. It's not what you say, it's whats being conversed between the lines.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Python said:
True to an extent. But ****y and Funny has major benefits.

1. Shows your Smart.
2. Shows your Funny.
3. Shows your Confidence.
4. ---- The skill makes your more confident as if you get a negative reply you can turn it around. --- It's almost as if it gives you something to defend yourself with in a tough interaction. Ie. From my experience I am much more likely to approach using David Deangelo's masculine mindset than the nice guy approach.

It's all about creating an emotional tornado.

It's all about the manly mindset, if your in the moodset, er... I'm scared becuase I might insult her then what are the odds of approaching her?? This is a problem because instead of engaging in a personal way, your constantly thinking of the right things to say.

But if you go in with the mindset, "I'm going to go in there and create emotional turmoil, caused by my stubborness, stare her down with eye contact, use a deep voice, slow and confident body language - reel her in with ****y and funny and kino, then escalate.
If she's insulted I'll tell her she couldn't handle a handsome bloke if he weighed 5lbs and **** off". If you approach like that what does it say to her? Super confident bloke. It's not what you say, it's whats being conversed between the lines.
No, it makes you sound like an arrogant douche. Jeez. This ****-in-the-ass-funny stuff doesn't work unless you know what you are doing. I don't use this stuff.

After you get to know people, well, that is a different story.

ope

Reaction score
i don`t know about u guys but i don`t use any of those lines
i use the mean style and works wonders and mostly whit height

on messenger the girls says: yeah bonaparte is a little kid near me
i go: do u know bonaparte maybe u were him in anothere life u know u both have almost the same height
yeah says bla bla about she is bigger than him and if i met him
i say i read in a book about him, maybe u have some centimetris minus
and she says fu ck you and smile
and then sayd to her buy speak to u anothere time