Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of a NPD' crazy logic or lack thereof

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a correct assumption, but considering her disorder, who wants to go for a wash, rinse, and recycle again…
Agreed.. i can't do it i would literally become suicidal from the stress of her

Billtx49

Reaction score
Agreed.. i can't do it i would literally become suicidal from the stress of her
Yep, they’re absolute man eaters…
Only after you’ve been involved with one do you truly understand the threat they pose to your own mental health and life.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, they’re absolute man eaters…
Only after you’ve been involved with one do you truly understand the threat they pose to your own mental health and life.
It is an unreal sickening in your stomach as your soul is slowly dying and yet all they can do is keep pushing your head under water as you are trying not to drown from there torture and chaos.. and when you try to communicate they turn it around into them being the victim.. it is absolute insanity

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Emotional instability of the extreme variety.
And they know to an extent something is off, in the moment they have no control at all of their crazy behavior.. tho later on they see it yet refuse to attempt to change an oz of their being for the better..
i strive to be better in every way every day and these npds or bpds dont have an oz of remorse in them to change..

Last edited:

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ That's how I would think I would laugh in my head like WTF did she just make this up and say it out loud? I mean it was like really laughable.. it got to the point she no longer tried to act nice around my friend it was just whatever now.