Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-FB still texting occasionally

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody. Long time lurker, first time poster here.
English is my second language so cut me some slack.

A few years ago I had an affair with a married woman. Spare me the morals, okay? She was in her early 40s, I'm in the late 40s. She was living in an almost sexless marriage and even if she had sex with her husband they just ****ed for three minutes, he came and that was that. She bought a vibrator but that wasn't enough.
So she met yours truly and from then on we ****ed like rabbits. Her place, my place, a hotel, her office, my car,a park...you name it, we ****ed there. I never thought of myself as that great in bed but for her I was Chad Thundercock himself. After 15 years or so of duty sex she was hungry for some real action. She created a lot of drama though, started to be jealous of other women, accused me of only wanting her for sex...the usual stuff. She even told her husband about me and the poor guy just told her that SHE AND I should figure out what we want...LOL. Well we figured that out and ****ed some more. Anyway, I don't want to bore you. You all know how the story goes. She wanted to branch swing from him to me, I wanted her just for having fun, so things came to a natural end.
I don't remember how many times she told me "we can't **** anymore" and then we did it again after a few weeks.
But the time span between our dates got longer and longer. The drama got stronger. She started flaking and "not having time this week". The usual ****. So I gave her a freeze out. She kept texting me useless stuff like "Hey, how are you? Haven't heard of you for some time" I always replied polite but short, made it clear that I'm busy and never tried to initiate a new date. After six months I thought I give it another try and when I got one of her usual pointless texts I replied "Let's meet up this week." She replied she hasn't time this week because she took a second job but maybe next week. I said fine. A few days later I texted "On what day do you want to meet?" and she replied she has thought about it and since I would not want to meet up just for talking she has decided that she doesn't want to meet with me anymore.
Oh...I haven't heard that one before....not in the last few weeks anyway.
So I replied "Fine, if you ever feel like it again, just give me a call. But please stop texting me unless you want to meet."
That was four months ago. A few weeks ago was my birthday and guess who send me a "happy birthday" message and a follow up message to my "thank you"?
So this woman is obviously still interested in me. I'm still interested in ****ing her because without any hyperbole she WAS the best **** of my life.
So I would welcome any ideas how to get a few more **** dates with her. In the last 11 months or so I have acted aloof and only asked for a date once in a reply to a text from her.
I don't think that her texts are "orbiter checks". I feel that she (or at least her *****) tries to get in the sack with me again but being a married woman she wants it "just to happen" so that she doesn't have to take responsibility for it.
Any ideas?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the wrong place to look for help on a continued affair with a married woman where u just want to bang.

This place here is where the goal is to be better and learn how to assess and learn how to find a quality woman.

You are a low life scumbag and so is she.

Sorry I don't tolerate cheating.

Even tho women can be God awful still does not justify such actions.

U are almost 50 and on the web asking how to get f dates with a crappy married woman.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The affair ran its course.... Enjoy the memories and move on.