Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every time I see it....

ConnectedTox

Reaction score
never ceases to floor me.

Been dating this girl for 2 years. Everything going great. All signals are positive.

Then starting last winter he mentions new projects at work are going to take time. No problem. It’s life right? Dates adjust. I’m getting off vibes. I pay attention but it’s too early to tell. Sometimes red flags can be situational life events.

Now the flags are coming more consistently. Her communication is down but she’s clearly making an effort. Slowly but surely they taper off.

Her time is cut drastically. No one is that busy. Besides. I know her habits. She checks her phone a few times while we are together. She has kids.

Until the last two months she canceling dates left and right. Her kids suddenly have a ton of things and she’s sooooo busy she’s forgetting to tell me upfront. Huh

First off This didn’t happen before. I mean her telling me. Why mention it? I never poked into her kids lives. But now she’s makes a point of it?

Second she never forgot ****. Ever. Besides no one is that busy.

All Hallmarks of the slow fade. I’m not killing the puppy yet. Two years is a long time. Yet I’m one foot out the door looking to see what happens.

This weekend. No communication in 48 hours which is highly unusual for her uet facebooking it up. Despite the fact I know she had yard work to do. The pics are right there.

the medium is the message.

So lessons/reminders

She fancies herself a red pill woman since she reads the TRP sub. In fact she’s AWALT as they come. They may recognize it but they will rationalize it how ever they want.

I’ll admit I broke some rules. But I knew what I was doing when I did it. I personally don’t think strict adherence to rules will yield different results anyhow. It’s me that matters. I stay true to my rules and things will be what be.

Just food for thought for anyone else:

Doesn’t matter how great you think things are going suddenly out of no where it’ll change.

The reason why they leave isn’t important other than those things which you can fix yourself.

Regroup. Look at yourself. Improve what you can. Move forward.

Everything is temporary in this world today.

ConnectedTox

Reaction score
Dating a single mom

She had 2 ex’s. One no longer around the other was/is the father. Low N count though. Married first when she was 21. Second at 32. Then divorced him at 44. Year later me.

Her life was in deniability a train wreck. I ignored it going in considering it what you get into for a single mom. Turns out she was just unable to manage her life.

With held sex though she was a master at it. Completely went under my radar for a bit until I saw the trend.

All in all seeing it laid out I see why her life is the way it is. The only thing I can say is that sometimes you need to see the bigger picture. How it all lays out.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, most guys on this forum are familiar with the slow fade into a complete ghosting - even after years of "commitment". Inhuman behavior and the X factor in why women will always have the upper hand in this game.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating a single mom

She had 2 ex’s. One no longer around the other was/is the father. Low N count though. Married first when she was 21. Second at 32. Then divorced him at 44. Year later me.

Her life was in deniability a train wreck. I ignored it going in considering it what you get into for a single mom. Turns out she was just unable to manage her life.

With held sex though she was a master at it. Completely went under my radar for a bit until I saw the trend.

All in all seeing it laid out I see why her life is the way it is. The only thing I can say is that sometimes you need to see the bigger picture. How it all lays out.
Sounds like a good time to start spinning plates.

-Augustus-

Glassguy

Reaction score
You just need to back completely off, become super busy, start lining new chicks up and prepare for the inevitable because it is going to happen.

Be prepared for her to spin this all around on you and ask what your problem is once you start fading off in the distance. Just tell her that "it seems like things have changed and you really arent interested in being a part of what it has turned into. But best of luck".

Trust me, I have used that line many of times. It either knee jerk reacts them back into form or they have someone else there in the background and will agree with you.

Do what is best for you. Making yourself happy by putting yourself in a great situation is priority #1.

Time to eject.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Train wreck for her = train wreck for you. It was doomed from the start, as the handwriting was on the wall, as you now know.

I recommend fading way back, or a preemptive strike. Women break up with a man several months before the actual split. She is already mentally and emotionally working through the loss of the relationship. She has already checked out, and is waiting for the resulting friction to reach critical mass for the actual physical split.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, most guys on this forum are familiar with the slow fade into a complete ghosting - even after years of "commitment". Inhuman behavior and the X factor in why women will always have the upper hand in this game.
This... heartless...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens and it will continue happening. Heck, most guys on this forum end up here because of these situations.

Strap your boots and spin plates.