Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even the Bible warned us, Proverb 31

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
31 These are the wise sayings of King Lemuel of Massa,[a]taught to him at his mother’s knee:

2 O my son, whom I have dedicated to the Lord, 3 do not spend your time with women—the royal pathway to destruction.

4 And it is not for kings, O Lemuel, to drink wine and whiskey. 5 For if they drink, they may forget their duties and be unable to give justice to those who are oppressed. 6-7 Hard liquor is for sick men at the brink of death, and wine for those in deep depression. Let them drink to forget their poverty and misery.

8 You should defend those who cannot help themselves. 9 Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice.

10 If you can find a truly good wife, she is worth more than precious gems! 11 Her husband can trust her, and she will richly satisfy his needs. 12 She will not hinder him but help him all her life. 13 She finds wool and flax and busily spins it. 14 She buys imported foods brought by ship from distant ports. 15 She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household and plans the day’s work for her servant girls. 16 She goes out to inspect a field and buys it; with her own hands she plants a vineyard. 17 She is energetic, a hard worker, 18 and watches for bargains. She works far into the night!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows who King Lemuel was. My Zondervan NIV says those passages are non-Israelite in origin. BUT, the word Lemuel is very close to the word for Solomon. Jewish legend is that Lemuel was King Solomon, who was born out of David's adultery with Bathsheba. That moment of lust created a king with a weakness for women. He had over a thousand wives and concubines.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why the fall is attributed to Adam, when it was in fact Eve who disobeyed first.

When we men abdicate our authority, we have ourselves to blame for the result. We are seeing this today because our forefathers caved to a handful of loudmouth women in the 60s.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eve disobeyed first, but instead of calling her out on her bad behavior, Adam joined in it with her.

One of the most interesting theories I have read about the garden of Eden, was that it was a metaphor for humankind's time spent as hunter-gatherers. Life started to suck a lot worse when people took up agriculture.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iv'e read hte bible like 5 times cover to cover

if it's not a direct quote from god, or from jesus, i take it wiht a grain of salt. this sin't.

Billtx49

Reaction score
iv'e read hte bible like 5 times cover to cover

if it's not a direct quote from god, or from jesus, i take it wiht a grain of salt. this sin't.
Please quote to me the direct words from God regarding men vs. women. Or, do you believe him to be a God of chaos and that's not his book?
We can possibly save the world from itself and future sexual carnage if you will relay to us the necessary knowledge.…

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please quote to me the direct words from God regarding men vs. women. Or, do you believe him to be a God of chaos and that's not his book?
We can possibly save the world from itself and future sexual carnage if you will relay to us the necessary knowledge.…
What's in the book is basically all the political and social garbage and problems existed at the time of Christ and even hundreds to thousands of years before Christ. Nothings changed except technology.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaningless,Meaningless everything is meaningless!!..- King Solomon (read the whole book of Ecclesiastes,king Solomon had over 1000 women in his harem,and what was his conclusion at the end of the book? that the only thing meaningful in life is worshiping God,if not you will find no meaning.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaningless,Meaningless everything is meaningless!!..- King Solomon (read the whole book of Ecclesiastes,king Solomon had over 1000 women in his harem,and what was his conclusion at the end of the book? that the only thing meaningful in life is worshiping God,if not you will find no meaning.
That makes a lot of sense.
Eve from the beginning fucjed man and God over amd we are told this yet we put all our efforts into a damn woman.
God should come first after all he is the creator of all this, not a damn woman

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only the Lord can provide a good woman. This world produces trash.

Ref. "A prudent wife, is from the Lord."

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the real red pill. Don't swallow belief systems because you were indoctrinated and fear ostracisation.

I cannot believe anyone of a certain intelligence can really believe this deep down, unless you're a bit scared of punishment or scared of dying. This is what it plays on, in the same way some women, and anyone else out to manipulate you, plays on your deepest desires.

Unplug from the matrix. The truth is more important than the fable.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes a lot of sense.
Eve from the beginning fucjed man and God over amd we are told this yet we put all our efforts into a damn woman.
God should come first after all he is the creator of all this, not a damn woman
Well, you were grown inside a woman's womb.

More evidence to say a woman crreated you than the God who was written of by nomadic cave dwellers 2000 years ago who is yet to reappear.