Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escaping The Friend Zone

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a friedn that i have the hots for and i play with her sometimes and make her laugh but like idk where to go from there, how do i apply this stuff, like do i randomly start talking about sex? and i have no idea if she's attracted to me ><

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the site so bear with me. Been friends with a girl now for 8yrs and recently she has just finished a LTR she keeps texting me when we are both out asking me to come and meet her and her friends.......A friend of mine thinking he was doing me a favour suggested to her that her and I should have a go together....however she replied we were bff(best friends forever!). She is always very flirty with me when we are together touching me and feeling my arms etc which is giving me the mixed signals.
Ive been trying to keep detached frm her but everytime I get drunk I think it is a good idea to ring her! Against my better judgement instead of keeping detached and thinking clearly I ended up texting her asking her out for drinks she was keen but then the day arrived and she text me saying she had forgot about it and could we take a rain check on it.....after getting pretty wasted last night and ending up at a girls place I rang her again to try and get her to pick me up (stupid I know!). She text me today saying sorry her phone was on silent last nite and wot did i ring for.....After talking to a girl friend who told me I should express my feelings I ended up trying to ring her 2day still very drunk i might add to tell her the whole deal....again stupid I know.....Any help u can give me guys would be awesome as I don't have a clue where I am with this girl or even how to play it!

dj_phobia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post. If I may add my 2 cents:

I believe another great tool is Time-off (especially when you have known the girl for a long time). I.e. Cut all contact with the girl for a period of time (this should depend on how long you have known her...but the Max I would suggest is 4-6 months (if you have known the girl for ages).

Time is a great tool when used smartly. This "time off" would mean that you would leave the girl without the usual friendly banter/chat you shared and would wipe the slate clean. I.e. when you do get in touch with her again you can have a fresh start in a sense, and using the great tools in the post have a better chance at succeding at your game.

Another advantage of this time-off could be that the girl's situation might change, i.e. someone else could fill the "Friend's" place that you once held and she may not be with her BF anymore (if she had one in the first place).

Imp: You should try and come up with a good excuse about why you would be unavailable for a period of time...if its not possible to cut all contact, keepp contact to a bare minimum.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..read the post...rule #1 never express ur feelings............solid solid post prob one of the best in this forum i ever seen.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS GOES IN THE BIBLE! Excellent post beyond compare!

I wish I'd known this sh!t every time I got friendzoned (which was a LOT).

The thing is I don't get friendzoned much anymore, but if it ever happens I'm prepared to use it!