Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escaping The Friend Zone

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend of mine recently and she made me realize a skill that I possess that I am totally unaware of. We were talking about past relationships and she pointed out how many friends I have converted into lovers. Not just any friends either…CLOSE friends! Apparently I am a FriendZone Escape Artist!

A few weeks after this eye-opening convo, I got to see myself in action again, but with a more trained perspective. An ex-girl of mine came to visit me from overseas.

A little background info on her:
Before we had ever even kissed, we were best friends for years and ended up in a very intense love affair after she confessed her true feelings to me. It all ended a few years later cuz I was still a chump back then...but thats a whole other thread.

Well, long story short, this time we ended up seducing each other AGAIN even though she had a boyfriend back home. I didn’t even TRY to hook up with this girl. In fact, I RESISTED my urges in an effort to be the good guy. But finally, we both caved.

I started to really see the things I do subconsciously that gets my lady friends horny for me.

I hope this revelation helps some of you guys out...

Before we begin I want you to read and absorb

THE GOLDEN RULE ABOVE ALL RULES

Never, EVER, express you feelings directly. Don’t tell her that you see her as more than a friend. It just does not work like this. The only way you make the change is by HER confessing her feelings for you, or you taking the initiative and kissing her like it was some crazy accident of passion.

Now obviously, there are a few things you must communicate to her before this can happen:

(1) You don’t need her.
(2) You find her attractive but she has competition.
(3) You have high standards
(4) You are a sexual/sensual being
(5) You understand the value of sex with a connection
(6) You are physically affectionate
(7) You give conflicting messages that hint at your desire.
(8) You don’t let flings ruin friendships

(1) You don’t need her.
Dont be so readily available. Have enough going on in your life that NO girl is a priority. Pursue your dreams, hobbies, etc so your focus is mainly on yourself. This gives you a perfectly legitimate excuse to flake on her ass once in a while and then "Make it up to her" by taking her out and showing her the time of her life. It is also crucial to have other prospects going on in order to kill any subliminal desperation you might be projecting onto her.

(2) You find her attractive but she has competition.
Start noticing other attractive girls when you are with her and commenting on it "Damn, she is fine!" Stare other girls down and become distracted till your "pal" starts to get a little miffed.

Tell her not to get her panties in a twist because she is also totally hot and she knows it.

Its okay to compliment her like this when it is balanced by your wandering eye. It also communicates that you find her attractive, but in a very detached way.

She might try to flip it on ya and talk about other guys but dont let it faze you. Take interest in it and find out what attracts her most about guys. Needless to say, this should be an interesting convo!

Talk about the things you require in a woman. This is a subtle way of qualifying her. Tell her how you once thought that the key to happiness was being able to approach any girl and hookup at anytime. But after you finally overcame your fears and was able to hook up consistently, you realized how many women just dont meet your standards. (intelligent, funny, knows how to cook, whatever)

Let this conversation build and get her to talk about what makes a great boyfriend. Listen to her and give her feedback as this convo unfolds. She will probably have a lot to say.

Let that convo fizzle out and then talk about one of your past flings where the girl seemed perfect for you in every way (really build this up “this girl cooked, gave massages and even loved basketball! She was the bomb!”) except she was a TERRIBLE lover. This will build curiosity and of course she will ask why this girl was so bad in the sack. This leads smoothly into...

(4) You are a sexual/sensual being
Talk about sex. Mention things that you like done to you but most girls are not keen on. Talk about it like it is as casual as a convo about the weather. Just be comfortable letting her see your sexual side, because she IS your friend after all (if she cant handle this topic, then this should strike you as a MAJOR red flag, this girl has issues and you are better off moving on.)

Contrast your previous story of frustration with a tale of a girl who knew EXACTLY how to please you and what she did that was so great. Once you tell her a little bit about what you like, close up a little and act somewhat apprehensive. Say “Heyyy, this is not fair! Here I am giving you the inside scoop and getting nothing in return!” Prod her for a few sexual details… what her favorite position is…. what gives her the most powerful orgasm….who was her best lay and why.

If she gets suspicious or uncomfortable, tell her that if she was really your friend she´d give you some killer tips and how its good karma because one day some lucky girl will thank her.

WARNING: Talk about sex but dont get hung up on it or you will seem like a perv. Let the convos flow naturally by guaging her reactions. As soon as you feel the convo fizzling out, change the subject to something else. Its much better to leave her wanting more sex talk than to overdo it! If done right, this convo will be a recurring topic of conversation. When it does come up again…

Talk about the difference between animal sex and spiritual love making. How the spiritual thing is so much more intense and beautiful when you really connect with someone. Anchor your earlier story as if it’s a revelation and say “Hmmm , maybe that’s another reason that girl rocked my world. We were actually good friends before anything happened.” And so the seed is planted…muahahahahhaaa!!

(6) You are physically affectionate.
After building up the sexual tension, toss a little innocent KINO in the mix. Comment on her jewelry and touch her. If it’s a ring hold her hand and admire it then let her hand go with a slow slide. If its an earring, let the backs of your fingers grace her cheek. DO NOT GROPE HER! Think of this physical contact as subtle displays of tenderness.

Also when you hug her, make it count! I have gotten many compliments on my hugs from all my girlfriends because I do it with all my heart. I love to wrap my arms all the way around them so they feel all enclosed and protected, then I squeeze them tight (not too tight there killer) and give them a hundred little kisses on the cheek in the same spot.

Sometimes I like to tell them I am having a crap day and am in need of a real hug…not the fake kind that people give out like loose change, but a REAL HUG where I can proceed to bury my jawline in the crook of her neck and get full body contact. Girls are emotional, mushy creatures and they LOVE this stuff!

Tell her how special she is and you wish more girls were as cool as her and you are glad that you guys are pals. Then tell her she smells really nice and get close to her neck for a closer whiff and ask what perfume she is wearing.

Joke around and say that she MUST NOT wear this perfume around you anymore because it drives you crazy and just might “ruin” your friendship. Say this in half-jest “Keep wearing that perfume and I just might attack you someday!” If she continues to wear this dangerous scent in the future, consider it a HUGE indicator of her interest. (translation: she WANTS you!)

Reassurance. At some point mention how you are still friends with most of your ex’s because you think it’s a waste of time and energy to just write off the people who played such powerful roles in your life. Girls always agree with me when I say this. It also helps alleviate her fear of jeopardizing the friendship if she acts on her desires. This is your loophole for managing her expectations in case things don’t work out.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****************And thats pretty much it.

Above all, the real deal-sealer here is your detachment. This technique doesn’t work on all girls obviously. But if you keep your vibe open like this, conveying your sexuality, not caring if she feels the same etc. one of them is bound to bite! I can honestly say my success rate is 100%. I have never been rejected by a friend. This is because I turn them into the pursuers and actually “resist” their advances with my conflicting messages (It would never work between us….damn your skin is so soft!).

Sometimes it takes a while..could be days, weeks or even months …it all depends on her emotional state at the time. But eventually the flirting gets more intense and I can just TELL when she is ready. She will start touching me more often and calling me "cutie" or "baby" It all escalates until the final Moment of Truth.

Usually we are in the middle of one of my famous hugs when I sort of nuzzle her neck with my chin and make her giggle. Then I nuzzle her cheek to cheek. Then I pull my head back, still hugging her and look her in the eyes. If she returns this intense gaze without getting weirded out, this is my signal she is ready…so I slowly close in for our first kiss!

Once the iron is hot I strike and let me tell you, there are few things more passionate and gratifying than that first forbidden encounter between two friends.

Now before you rush off to try this exciting escape, keep in mind that there are girls who will never see you as anything but their good-natured little brother. Don’t write these chicks off! They not only provide you with excellent social proof when you go out together, but they have access to an intimate circle of friends who are as hot, if not hotter than they are.

Also it is nice to have a few platonic girls you can genuinely enjoy and yes, even cuddle with and just leave it at that. I have quite a few friends who want to cross the line but I don’t let them because I know for me it will be a fling but for them it will be love, no matter what they say and I honestly value their friendship too much.

DISCLAIMER: Use these tools wisely! The last thing you want to do is mess up a great friendship, so decide if you really want to go the extra mile with this girl and if she can even handle this without destroying what you have both worked to build over time.

Always remember the Golden Rule and also the most sacred rule of them all.

Its called Game because its supposed to be fun!

I am going out now to have a fukking blast with a few friends. I hope you will join me as I sign off…

Best of Luck to all my fellow Escape Artists!

FINGZ------------------> out

Shinrao

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn good advice

cheers to that info, seems interesting, gonna give it a ring soon. ;) Thanks Fingaz.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about detachment is so true. The vibe you give off to a girl when detached is priceless and works wonders. A friend of mine, quite a natural DJ, seems to exhibit this to the women in his life and they are ALWAYS the ones chasing him, wondering what he is up to and worrying about keeping or developing something with him.

Nice post Fingers.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Its called Game because its supposed to be fun!
love that, i always kinda wondered why...

Thanks for the tips, definetly gonna try them (cautiously of course!!)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been a subscriber to this, because I never rule anything like this out. Too many people let the LJBF zone psyche them out. As long as a girl never expressly says "LJBF", everything is fair game.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
similar situation

Does this strategy work with people who try to "friends first" you?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the **** did Fingz come from? All of a sudden you have his advice stickied, iqqi and SexyHotSizzling_Malibu sending love notes to him (and panties too).

Great advice Señor Dedos.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty damn good advice! I abide by a similar set of rules myself when in the "friend" situation, but you have put it into words and a neat list of rules better then I ever could. :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers

Talk about the things you require in a woman. This is a subtle way of qualifying her. Tell her how you once thought that the key to happiness was being able to approach any girl and hookup at anytime. But after you finally overcame your fears and was able to hook up consistently, you realized how many women just dont meet your standards. (intelligent, funny, knows how to cook, whatever)

i think that a better way of getting your point across is giving more examples of what happened to you and how it made you think. sometimes when you tell a story like this it helps to prove a point better than just saying it flat out

Talk about the difference between animal sex and spiritual love making. How the spiritual thing is so much more intense and beautiful when you really connect with someone. Anchor your earlier story as if it’s a revelation and say “Hmmm , maybe that’s another reason that girl rocked my world. We were actually good friends before anything happened.” And so the seed is planted…muahahahahhaaa!!

This is showing your true colors. Id think that just about any girl would pick up on what your doing when you say this, espcially when you do what you do below

(6) You are physically affectionate.
After building up the sexual tension, toss a little innocent KINO in the mix. Comment on her jewelry and touch her. If it’s a ring hold her hand and admire it then let her hand go with a slow slide. If its an earring, let the backs of your fingers grace her cheek. DO NOT GROPE HER! Think of this physical contact as subtle displays of tenderness.

Tell her how special she is and you wish more girls were as cool as her and you are glad that you guys are pals. Then tell her she smells really nice and get close to her neck for a closer whiff and ask what perfume she is wearing.

Joke around and say that she MUST NOT wear this perfume around you anymore because it drives you crazy and just might “ruin” your friendship. Say this in half-jest “Keep wearing that perfume and I just might attack you someday!” If she continues to wear this dangerous scent in the future, consider it a HUGE indicator of her interest. (translation: she WANTS you!)

If this is your normal style fine, otherwise keep the changes in personality at a minimum

Reassurance. At some point mention how you are still friends with most of your ex’s because you think it’s a waste of time and energy to just write off the people who played such powerful roles in your life. Girls always agree with me when I say this. It also helps alleviate her fear of jeopardizing the friendship if she acts on her desires. This is your loophole for managing her expectations in case things don’t work out.

you might as well be waving a huge sign, the girl would have to be a ditz and a half not to pick up on this
Fingers,

i have always found your post to be interesting but could only relate to them in a small way.

i think that is becuase we are very different people, so it is hard for me to accept your advice.

i think that the directions in the post though useful, are unneeded for you.

id be willing to bet that you would not of needed to act any differently and that your female friends would still be jumpin all over you

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BIBLE

A-fukkin-mazing, Fingers. I love the positivity of your style, it always succeeds in getting me out of any personal rut I'm in.

Very practical and to the point. The praise you get isn't unwarranted.

One quick question: If the girl confesses her feelings to you FIRST, are you then allowed to tell her that you feel the same way?

I'm really indebted to you for all the wisdom you've shared.
My sincere thanks, Fingz.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shinrao
cheers to that info, seems interesting, gonna give it a ring soon. ;) Thanks Fingaz.
No prob. Good Luck!
Originally posted by Templeton
The thing about detachment is so true. The vibe you give off to a girl when detached is priceless and works wonders. A friend of mine, quite a natural DJ, seems to exhibit this to the women in his life and they are ALWAYS the ones chasing him, wondering what he is up to and worrying about keeping or developing something with him.
The beauty of it all is that the more girls you have sweating you, the less you need women, and the more attractive you become to them. Ironic isnt it? Women long to tame an untame-able man but if they ever do tame him, they lose all respect for the poor sucker and move on to a wilder "pet project". Such a fascinating game they play!
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Fingz, you know you my nlgga. :D
No doubt, G-Fresh!
Originally posted by becker
As long as a girl never expressly says "LJBF", everything is fair game.
I have to disagree.

Its all about how you react to her when she tells you. If you show her that you are 100% cool with being friends, she will still be intrigued by your detachment. She will wonder why you arent like the rest of the guys she LJBFs, the ones who turn into pouty little bytches when faced with any hint of rejection.

If a girl tries to LJBF me I just laugh it off and say "Hey thats awesome. I think you´ll make a great friend… And to top it off you are friends with tons of cuties that you can hook me up with..” Either she develops a huge crush on me or she becomes my wing. The energy flows both ways as well…If she ever wants to date one of my guy friends, I would do the same for her. Why NEXT or c0ckblock a perfectly good girl when you can make everyone around you happy and cast your social net into wider circles?

Positivity overcomes many obstacles.

I have found that situations are often awkward because of our own insecurities, in other words, we have a choice to either take things in stride or make things “weird”. The weird shyt only happens when we are afraid or embarrased. Fear and shame are one of the most formidable opponents we will face on our paths. I believe that they come from the same place as all the other negative emotions (Vanity, Greed, Malice, etc)

Yup…the diabolical trap of a fragile ego.
Originally posted by SamePendo
Great advice Señor Dedos.
Haha! I like that.
Originally posted by the_gunslinger
Fingers:

YOU ARE GOD!!!
If you really think about it, so are you.
Originally posted by drixsa
i think that a better way of getting your point across is giving more examples of what happened to you and how it made you think. sometimes when you tell a story like this it helps to prove a point better than just saying it flat out .
Normally I would give a story, but I didn’t have time. I just wrote down my thoughts in less than an hour and slapped it up. Think of my posts as a journal of self improvement. Right now I am working on being more concise in the way I communicate. Consider it an exercise in brevity!
Mr. Fingers
Anchor your earlier story as if it’s a revelation and say “Hmmm , maybe that’s another reason that girl rocked my world. We were actually good friends before anything happened.” And so the seed is planted…muahahahahhaaa!!
drixsa

This is showing your true colors. Id think that just about any girl would pick up on what your doing when you say this, espcially when you do what you do below … you might as well be waving a huge sign, the girl would have to be a ditz and a half not to pick up on this
And why should I hide my “true colors”? What is there to be ashamed of? Girls tell me all the time that they LOVE my realness.
If this is your normal style fine, otherwise keep the changes in personality at a minimum
There is no personality change. This is who I am. I speak my mind in a very indirect way..I guess you could call this flirting. Just like you were turned off by the bluntess of this post, women are also looking for a man who can express himself in a fun, creative way. It really is that simple. My posts are not meant for you guys to turn them into “routines”. Do whatever works for you. It is surprising how creative you can be when you lose the fear and start to actually enjoy your life.
i have always found your post to be interesting but could only relate to them in a small way.

i think that is becuase we are very different people, so it is hard for me to accept your advice.

i think that the directions in the post though useful, are unneeded for you.

id be willing to bet that you would not of needed to act any differently and that your female friends would still be jumpin all over you
I think we should all start celebrating our differences in stead of defending them. Everytime someone has challenged my ideas, it pushed me to new heights of understanding, not only of that person, but of myself.

As for the directions, of course they are of little use to me. This is just how I am! Writing them down just brought them out of the subconscious into the conscious.

I act “different” all the time but my motivation is the same in every interaction. “How can I make this moment as great and fulfilling as possible?” This is what attracts people to me. Not just girls. My guy friends are like brothers to me. I regularly hang out with old folks and kids LOVE me. I think this is mainly because everyone inspires me in their own special way. Yes, even the negative people, for they remind me of myself in darker times, and I consider it a great honor if I can share my enjoyment of life with them.

I think its awesome that you are not anything like me. Life would be pretty dull if we were all the same.

Variety is that magical spice that makes all the difference in the world.
Originally posted by Duke
I'm really indebted to you for all the wisdom you've shared.
My sincere thanks, Fingz.
Thanks man,
But you really owe me nothing. Share your wisdom, peace and happiness with others and your debt will be repaid tenfold.
Originally posted by Duke
If the girl confesses her feelings to you FIRST, are you then allowed to tell her that you feel the same way?
Its funny cuz you are not the only one who has asked this question. I have gotten responses like this via PM and off other forums so I will copy/paste my response which I think says it all….

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the platonic phase of a relationship, the Golden Rule is crucial.

During this time, when you tell a girl you have "feelings" for her before there is any intimacy or confession on her part, you are putting the weight of the seduction on her hands. You are not taking responsibility for your actions and you come off like a little pvssy. No wonder she rejects! Nobody likes emotional vomit on their shirt.

A COMMON QUESTION
“Well that makes sense but how important is the Golden Rule after she lets you know she is interested?

I believe that women respond more to a man who SHOWS her that she is special and attractive than a man who TELLS her he has feelings for her.

This is especially true at the beginning stages because you dont want to tip your hand so quickly. It destroys the great sexual tension and mystery you can build by broadcasting your attraction in more subtle ways.

There is a HUGE difference between making statements about yourself and DEMONSTRATING characterisitcs so that she forms her own conclusions about you.

GIRL SAYS “ I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU”

You respond based on what you want out of this relationship.

SCENARIO #1 – You are REALLY into this girl and want LTR.
Keep her guessing at first. Tell her you knew all along but didn’t want to ruin the friendship because you really love her as a friend and would hate to lose that connection. She will get flustered that her motives were so obvious. This is a great time to hug, and then kiss her slowly..passionate as a small flame that builds slowly into a raging inferno.

If she freaks out and wants to talk about it and find out how you feel. Back off a bit and relax for a while. Be UNFAZED no matter how she reacts and feel free to be sincere with her. It shouldn’t be that hard, I mean….You have never met anyone like her and you havent felt this way in a very long time… right?

Just don’t blabber on too much and try to really connect with her physically with lots of eye contact and a gentle touch.

SCENARIO #2 – You think she is fine, but only want a Fvck Buddy

Tell her that its probably not the best idea because she deserves someone who will be committed to her and you are just not that guy. Although the attraction is very mutual, you are just bad news for her. It seems counterintuitive but you would be surprised how much of a turn-on this challenge becomes to many girls. They will often fall for you completely and try to pull you into LTR but you can always stick to your word because you let her know from the start that you are a scoundrel!

SCENARIO #3 – You are not attracted to her at all OR you believe it will really mess up the friendship.

Let her down gently and tell her that she is beautiful but you think of her as a sister.

ANOTHER COMMON QUESTION
“Does the Golden Rule apply if you are already in a relationship with this girl? Should I always hide my feelings?

Never hide your feelings. Just express them creatively and learn WHEN to let them show in your words. Its alright to be direct and say "I love you" and all that jazz, but only do it sparingly and when she really earns it. Otherwise it can lose its luster.

Example: My ex always knew I had a penchant for homemade pies, so whenever she felt inspired enough to bake me one, she would go all out with a glass of hot chocolate and bring a little tray for me so I could watch a flick and enjoy my treat. I would just be overwhelmed at what a lucky guy I was. Thats when I would tell her "I loves you!" and smother her with affection.

It means so much more when there is actually a reason to say it. Try saying this to a girl every time you hang up the phone and see how meaningless those words become!

Ultimately, every woman I have ever dated prefers to be shown that she is loved, rather than told.

One ACTION is worth a thousand words.

FINGZ ------> out

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying this is all wrong, but I don't think this is something most people should be thinking about. Most people here are new and are stuck in one-itis mode. If you're still partially AFC it will perpetuate one-itis and will make you lose focus. You also have to have a lot of experience and if you're new it's going to take a lot before you can create a solid foundation for a friend to look at and go "ok". the girl will most likely give in if she sees a big change and there has a been something that just made her go "whoa".

anyway, if you're reading this, don't get to hyped just yet.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And why should I hide my “true colors”? What is there to be ashamed of? Girls tell me all the time that they LOVE my realness.
its not so much hiding your true colors or who you are but more like hiding your hand.

being real is the way to be...

the reason i disagree with a lot of this is because if you come off too obvious you could put the friendship at risk being that she doesnt have the same type of feelings that you have.

the other reason is your throwing yourself at her, i think that just about any girl would be able to pick up on these things you are suggesting fast enough.

i do not know about you but when a girl comes off as easy, i lose interest becuase i want the challenge, and the mystery of the situation.

but in your case id say that just about everyone of your female friends that you have gotten it on with. wanted you before hand, though they just accept the friendship like 2nd place.

i also think that if you dropped everything you had just written and gone up to them and go for the kiss you would be in the same spot.

another thing i find interesting is that the things you recomened individually could be used quite well to fell out a girl's IL in you.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not so much hiding your true colors or who you are but more like hiding your hand.

the other reason is your throwing yourself at her, i think that just about any girl would be able to pick up on these things you are suggesting fast enough.

i do not know about you but when a girl comes off as easy, i lose interest becuase i want the challenge, and the mystery of the situation.
You only tip your hand when you throw vibes at her EXCLUSIVELY. If she sees that you are into other girls, it sets off that primitive part of her mind that responds to female competition. It also shows that you can take her or leave her. You are still a challenge because she does not OWN your ass!

but in your case id say that just about everyone of your female friends that you have gotten it on with. wanted you before hand, though they just accept the friendship like 2nd place.
THis is often true, but not always. There are so many variables involved. Sometime they have boyfriends, other times they are going through some trauma in their lives. I dont change my attitude for any situation. I still flirt with them & make them feel good about themselves and give them a little affection once in a while.
i also think that if you dropped everything you had just written and gone up to them and go for the kiss you would be in the same spot.
You would think so...but you would be wrong! I have never made this mistake because I have seen it played out enough times with my guy friends. When you treat a girl like she is your sister and dont broadcast ANY of your sexuality to her, then out of nowhere you try to kiss her, it is a disaster! She feels betrayed by you, almost as if the whole friendship was a lie just so you could get in her pants.

Guys, dont do this! A LJBF has to see you as a sexual being before she can accept another dimension to the friendship. Otherwise its just....creepy!
another thing i find interesting is that the things you recomened individually could be used quite well to fell out a girl's IL in you.
Yup!
the reason i disagree with a lot of this is because if you come off too obvious you could put the friendship at risk being that she doesnt have the same type of feelings that you have.
You only put the friendship at risk if YOU get all freaked out by her rejection. But lets play Worst Case Scenario for a second here.

YOU: (trying to kiss)
HER: OMG! What are you doing?
YOU: Well, if its not obvious then you need to get out more!
HER: I´m sorry if I have led you to believe otherwise, but I just dont see you this way.
YOU: Hmm. Okay. Tell you what. If you change your mind in the future you will have to seduce me instead. Deal?

See how you can kill all the embarrassment and negativity with humor? When you are this cool in the face of her rejection, she will love you for it and the friendship will only be stronger because she knows you are 100% real.

The situation is only awkward if you make it so!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very humorus conversation :D but my point was that you only need 1 or two of these things to get a womans mind rolling in the right direction

thus i still learned something today none the less

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers,

the way that you convey your messages is very sexy and smooth man. Mr. Smooth!

Fingerz, you are dead on with your idea of disappearing out her sights, and showing interest in other girls when she's around. These tactics drive a friend crazy, especially if she/he has an interest in yourself.

Also a technique that works great is the idea of totally tossing her into the 'friends zone'. A friend of mine keeps taunting me about having sex with her. However I know she is completely full of ****. So I call her bluff and basically tell her that "naw I don't wanna.",etc. This drives her even crazier, because most guys would fall into the trap. Just toss her into the "friends zone", while at the same time tell her she looks good once in a while and she'll definately be wondering why you aren't "taking the bait'.