Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EREAKA! I've thought of a foolproof way into seducing a girl!!!

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>but I guarantee you not every woman wants sex if she agrees to come to your house.

True, even if she invites you into her place. You really can't assume anything.

Snowboard Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i generally agree with deagleclaw about women that come over wanting sex. But i think it should be clairfied. First of all, the original post stated that this is about a women you have a date with coming back with you or to her place. Some of you may be taking this way of context and saying that 'my female friend of 3 years came by my place to watch a movie and i liked her but she did not want any'. That is not even remotely same if i woman knows you really well or you have lots of people over you cannot assume she wants sex for hanging there. Though if a woman you meet a party or have a date with (usually that you do not know for long at all) comes back with you i think she wants more than a kiss goodnight. Whether she wants to go all the way the first night is debatable but as long as she gets there soon enough its no big deal. The key is just to take the hint that her coming over is no accident and play a romatic game that will impress her and have her bragging to her friends about how smooth you are.

hydro:
I could post really detailed ideas of exactly what i might do given my set of resources and personality but the problem is that everyone is different and as long as you are smooth and sexy it really doesn't matter if you get a good result. '
Therefore, I will post general ideas that can be applied to many people.

First of all your house must be clean and smell good. I know this is obvious but for frat boys it doesn't seem to be. If you have roomates make sure they do not cramp your style perhaps even tell them ahead of time if you have to that you will be needing a little privacy. I have my own room but a few housemates but they are cool. If you do get lucky have multiple girls stay over in a short time make sure your roomates/housemates do not mention this to the current girl or imply it in any way.

Props:
Details matter unless you are bringing back drunk girls. See http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/80_love_tip.html for bedroom essentials.

I still think that a well placed magazine that is opened to a certain page would be a cool idea but don't know if 'a sex tips article' is a good one because it makes you look like you have to read things like it to learn them rather than working from experience. Showing one to your gf is not bad but that is assuming you have already slept with her and know she would not think you are a loser for reading them.

Lexomatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
>but I guarantee you not every woman wants sex if she agrees to come to your house.

True, even if she invites you into her place. You really can't assume anything.
On a first date you shouldn't be trying to sleep with her anyways (that doesnt stop her from initiating though). After that, I agree, you cant assume she will sleep with you. You can assume, though, that she is thinking about it . The mood setting is your way getting her to make up her mind in your favour

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snowboard Dude:
Props:
Details matter unless you are bringing back drunk girls. See http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/80_love_tip.html for bedroom essentials.
I just read that askmen article. Insense? Gimme a break, that shyt is for Cougars.
Body Paint? My god. That's just too weird.

Some of the stuff in Askmen, I really do think are just ads. If you look at their hair product guide, it's pretty much just one brand for everything you can think of.

Reaction score
foolproof? I think not...in a grand scheme such as this, one should never see an "if". You thought the plan out well, but it is a very elementary tactic. It looks like you're out for that kind of woman, so it'll probably work...if...lol

Keep working on it, you're getting closer. True "pimpology" as you might put it, lies in helping her realize that she has nothing to fear. she's probably going to be watching you extra closely if the locale is your place, so just play it cool like nothin'. what happens will happen usually no matter the context.

proofreading your post helps too....
keep workin on it man, you're getting closer...

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most fool-proof way of seducing a woman is chloroform and duct-tape! HAHAHAHAA

(I know I shouldn't have to say this, but...)

Just kidding!

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl is gonna come to your pad after a date, 9.9/10 times she knows why shes going.....

she wants to get rammed by your dyck...thats just the bottom line.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says:

"Wow, lovely Egyptian souviners! I went to Egypt for a few months and explored every inch of it! Where did you go? How was it like?"

vikingsbabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a woman, can I just say to you guys who posted things like women don't know what they want, first off do not assume that you can be a voice of all women, every person is differnet on what they want. I know what I want, and if I want to sleep with someone they will know it, I don't need the whole little song and dance, but it won't happen on a first date, at least not with me, I can't speak for all women.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the time's a good indication. If it's friggin 12 o'clock, what else could she possibly want?