Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ending the Kiss ?

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm happy to say that I've actually been getting a few girls recently (as compared to not a single one a few months ago ;] ). But anyways, here's where my question arises. The first girl i hooked up with, well she never pulled away, and i didn't really know what I was doing since it was my first time kissing a girl, and we pretty much made out for like 15 minutes straight lol until i pulled away... Now about a month ago I hooked up with some other girl one night... I hooked up with her 3 times that night. I think 2/3 times she ended the make-out session. Noww... here's my predicament. Both of those other two girls were... "one night random hookups" which is whatever lol... but now I've actually been talking to some girl i know... had a few people over last weekend (including her ;] ) ...long story short I made out with her twice that night. Now my concern lies in the fact that she ended both of the kisses. Now I know it may sound stupid, but it kinda gives me the "upper hand" in my opinion (especially since I'm hoping for something with this girl, and she is becoming increasingly shady and whatnot, buttt thats another story lol). So anyways, I was wondering if you DJ's have any personal rules / guidelines about ending a kiss/makeout session that I would find valuable to hopefully gain myself the upper hand lol. Thanks.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The general consensus you will find on this board is to end it early, leaving her wanting more.

Of course if you feel it is the time to take it further, then by all means do so.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No goddamn guidelines! It's kissing, it's supposed to be fun. Do it until you don't want to anymore.

Geez, over-analyzing things to death.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By "hooking up" do you mean bangin her or just making out? Because the latter isn't hooking up.

Don't make out until it gets old. Do it for a little bit and escalate or quit.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Loacker said:
Keep looking at your watch every few seconds. When it hits 1:47, then end the kiss. Just in case, tell her to wait a sec, set the alarm on your phone, and then start kissing her. That'll leave her knees weak.
LOL

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha point madee lol
i guess wat i was trying to find out was if being the person who ends (or doesnt end) the kiss makes any difference or w/e ? lol

and by "hooking up" i mean making out (sry its the terminolgy of the kids in my school n w/e =\ )

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I wouldn't think too hard about it, but generally if a girl has to end things it means you're a bit desparate. for example:

-if the girl ends the date, you're hanging around too long
-if the girl ends the makeout, you either haven't moved forward (grab your balls!) or your lips are chapped by this point and you still haven't stopped
-if the girl ends the phone conversation, you need serious help

In general women hate making decisions, so it's up to you to pretty much decide (or at least attempt to decide) everything - where to go, what to do, and when. You can still compromise, but be the decisive man she needs.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
mdesign thans i think ur advice was more wat i was looking for ... but thans to everyone too
Umm yes I guess I am a bit desperate but being that I don't exactly "get some" on a regualr basis, taking a risk of "cutting her off to leave her wanting more" also leaves me wanting moree... which sux for me too lol... Either way next time ill try to keep it short n sweet n see how it works out. Thanks again guys.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there man and it's a dead end. The more desperate you become, the less you'll get. Eventually you'll just "give up" and start doing what matters to YOU, treating chicks just like other people, and they'll notice and come to you - well, you'll still have to pursue and open them, but it'll be much easier to get what you want. If you don't risk cutting a girl off when you're not gettin any, you WONT get any. You have to make her realize your time is valuable, you won't put up with stupid games, and you're willing to let her go because you can get someone else who won't beat around the bush. The only way to do this is to cut her off. Once you do this, you will discover one of two things:

1) she doesn't want you and is glad you cut it off (or maybe she'll try to keep you but only as her boy toy), in which case it's best you let her go so neither of you are wasting precious time on something that's not working

2) she wants you and will show it to you physically

either way you come out on top.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think your absolutely right... cuz now this girl (the most recont one i described) is starting to play a game i think. She's become more "aloof" i guess you'd say... like not as friendly and stuff as she used to be... but I have this other girlw who i kinda had a thing with a while back, who i might be able to get with now, but I didn't wanna do anything with the new girl (Jess) until I settled things wit the girl i just hooked up wit (Kelly)... but now i guess I wont play into her games and will just go for Jess loll... thanks again man.