Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eminem is a *****

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Man f eminem. Weak ass donald trump freestyle. Hes a shill..we had to listen to him crying about kim for 15 yrs. Fk that little phaggot cuck dissing trump.

That is all.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't watching the BET Awards (I'm not a cuck after all) but I've seen it since and thought it was great and did an excellent job of summing up what most of the country is feeling right now. Can't wait until it's Mueller Time!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't watching the BET Awards (I'm not a cuck after all) but I've seen it since and thought it was great and did an excellent job of summing up what most of the country is feeling right now. Can't wait until it's Mueller Time!
Trump has you guys triggered like none other.

The great part is, a lot of people are seeing the stupidity in his (and your) views, and it's probably pushing more people towards Trump. I suspect he'll win the 2020 election by a bigger margin. I know, I know, Nate Silver, STATS!!, DAAADDDD!!!, etc.

In addition, it's really killed a lot of people's dependence on pop culture and the mainstream media. Can only be a good thing. Enjoy your Eminem video, LOL.

Oh, and by the way:
summing up what most of the country is feeling right now.
That's your problem right there. Your faction is too big into the FEELZZZZ. hahaha

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“When I was a little boy, I used to dream at night. All the teachers would tell me ‘You could be whatever you want.’ And I said, ‘I’d like to be someone that the president called a ‘pvssy’ on Twitter at 2:30 in the morning.'”
“I can remember my teacher saying, ‘Yeah right. Like that would happen.’ Well guess what motherfvcker, it happened. How weird is that?”

-Jon Stewart

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little light for Trump for 5 to 10 but it will be suitable anti-shank material.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh he recorded that because his friends are black
Not sure if you're joking, but I think that one of the reasons that the sports media is so heavily in favor of NFL players sitting/kneeling/protesting during the national anthem, is because they have to work closely with black colleagues. They also hope to interview top athletes, many of whom are black. So they don't want the conflict, and want to appear sympathetic to their causes. I think it's a lot like the OJ case. If you are white, you are more likely to think he was guilty. If you are black, you are more likely to think he was not guilty.

I really respect the very few white reporters who dislike protesting during the anthem, and are willing to openly state their opinion.

I saw some of Eminem's rap, and he said something like we love our military, we love our country. But when Colin Kaepernick started the protests, he made clear that he could not respect the flag of a country that oppressed his people. Basically the protesters are saying they can't respect the country (because it oppresses people of color). If they can't respect the country, I don't see how they can respect the military that serves that country.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing how the Entertainment industry keeps us as regular, ordinary, Americans arguing and hating each other. We see EACH OTHER as the enemy, rather than focusing on the true enemy. We want to hate each other based on how one another votes, or how one another sees a particular political issue, rather than:

- Questioning why inflation continues to destroy our purchasing power?

- Questioning why our jobs have been shipped overseas?

- Questioning why cost of living continues to go up?

- Questioning why there aren't as many well paying jobs today like before?

- Questioning why the Police State is out of control?

I can go on and on....but these are problems that were created, are managed, and are maintained by BOTH major parties (Democrats and Republicans). Our true enemy is Government Corruption, Big Business Corruption, and Media Mass Manipulation.

A guy wearing a red Trump hat is not your damn problem. Neither is a guy wearing a "Hillary" t-shirt. But they want to keep us arguing back and forth with each other to distract us from the real issues.

And without question, the entire NFL players kneeling situation is just another ploy to BOOST ratings, keep us arguing with each other, and distract us from the REAL enemies we ought to be going against. Because God forbid, if Americans woke up to who the real groups of people are that are screwing them (again, that's Big Government Corruption via Democrats/Republicans and Big Business Corruption) then we would all take down those powers that be in a quickness. So they have to keep us PROGRAMMED to think the enemy is someone else, the enemy is our neighbor, etc.

It's quite disgusting if you ask me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how the Entertainment industry keeps us as regular, ordinary, Americans arguing and hating each other. We see EACH OTHER as the enemy, rather than focusing on the true enemy. We want to hate each other based on how one another votes, or how one another sees a particular political issue, rather than:

- Questioning why inflation continues to destroy our purchasing power?

- Questioning why our jobs have been shipped overseas?

- Questioning why cost of living continues to go up?

- Questioning why there aren't as many well paying jobs today like before?

- Questioning why the Police State is out of control?

I can go on and on....but these are problems that were created, are managed, and are maintained by BOTH major parties (Democrats and Republicans). Our true enemy is Government Corruption, Big Business Corruption, and Media Mass Manipulation.

A guy wearing a red Trump hat is not your damn problem. Neither is a guy wearing a "Hillary" t-shirt. But they want to keep us arguing back and forth with each other to distract us from the real issues.

And without question, the entire NFL players kneeling situation is just another ploy to BOOST ratings, keep us arguing with each other, and distract us from the REAL enemies we ought to be going against. Because God forbid, if Americans woke up to who the real groups of people are that are screwing them (again, that's Big Government Corruption via Democrats/Republicans and Big Business Corruption) then we would all take down those powers that be in a quickness. So they have to keep us PROGRAMMED to think the enemy is someone else, the enemy is our neighbor, etc.

It's quite disgusting if you ask me.
Nailed it. Wedge issues...most wedge issues are meant to distract us from the real problems (or "problems" since the uber rich are getting richer off our problems). Trump is a wedge issue - proof that he's probably a tool of the decadent elites.